Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The economic crisis in 2018  (Read 1058 times)
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

The US stock market has overdrawn too much in the past 10 years, and with the US rate hike normal, the fall is inevitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

i think that the crisis in 2018 will end and the new era of btc will start, i m not sure but i would like this to happen for sure, as i m not expert i can reflect only my wishes and hopes. i think that now we have not the best times -they will end

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

What the hell are you talking about?

Nasdaq has hit a record high:

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/the-nasdaq-hits-an-all-time-high-2018-7-1027364046

And the S&P 500 is about to as well.

People may be selling in your country but in USA we have a bull market, some people even call it a bubble. And USA influences the rest of the World markets.

Exactly, the market economic crisis was history and nothing is here yet. The current years are all adopted by the bull markets in the stocks exchanges. They are pretty healthy since they started to invest in the crypto currency market. They are already raising their reputation with multiple shares and thus the stock value keeps raising. Surely USA is the top most country where economic power is lot larger than any other country.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Why did it happen ..? Little do I notice a lot of people who sell stocks .. As if he's hard to find his wealth ..
Corrections is different from crisis,every people now looks at the side where bitcoin or the alternative coins is on its pick,which more says bubble time but if you know the right price of the coins in market the you'll find that were in normal value and market is still healthy

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

i think that the crisis in 2018 will end and the new era of btc will start, i m not sure but i would like this to happen for sure, as i m not expert i can reflect only my wishes and hopes. i think that now we have not the best times -they will end
There is no wrong with that, and who knows it will come true. Even expert can hardly predict market trends since market volatility become stronger together with price manipulations from some crypto whales. Crypto investment becomes riskier than of the start and causes losses of some investors especially for newbies.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

Why did it happen ..? Little do I notice a lot of people who sell stocks .. As if he's hard to find his wealth ..

Mostly people sell there stock or investment  because of a big economic crisis happen now in the market,otherwhise its hard to predict the economic situation now especialy in cryptocurrency because its so volatile and market is still bleeding,even though in local trading exchanges theres a big economic struggle,thats why this year 2018 is the year of bearish market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

Most economic actors consider the value of the weak currency, uncontrolled inflation and rising interest rates in banks is an indicator of the crisis, stock investors considered the decline in global stock index is an indicator of the ongoing crisis

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Semleho (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

Most nations are furiously overprinting fiat currencies which generates greater than 10% inflation. The media has diverted away from this in claiming that "declining oil prices" are responsible as in the case of venezuela. They do not want the general public to be be aware of how overprinting fiat contributes towards high inflation which in turn promotes economic dysfunction and ultimately: failure.

Rather than economies being structured around sound economic principle or good policy, most are structured around high risk/high debt profit models which contribute towards low stability. Regulators are typically bought out and look the other way on key issues. There aren't many reliable or moral individuals in positions of influence or authority willing to be whistleblowers or raise awareness on important topics. The way society is structured there is no benefit given to raising awareness on topics that are really important, while there is a plethora of negative sentiment typically directed @ people who engage in this practice. And so virtually no one bothers to do it.

Okay, now it's time we discussed. friends
In 2018, there are other things that are economic and political that will impact on the international economy and the national market. either directly or indirectly. , do not behave (deny) ,, that the fact of this world has changed ,. Then this becomes an increasingly tough challenge .. And I think there will be a campaign war (black campaign) ..

Something else happens in the inability to generate logical thinking, making people unable to argue and express thinking in a structured way. Conditions like that cause a lot of people who are difficult to be invited to discuss, ...
always considered himself the most correct, and could not appreciate the thoughts of others.
"It's very dangerous ....

If this is for the economic of crypto in trading , its very big lose because bitcoin still going down maybe until end of the year and i think because of this many shitcoin and altcoins are affected . This time we need to be prepare what ever its happen . We need to find another alt option to stop the big loss , dont hold only and waiting for the big pump , this is not a good strategy but its up to you what ever you want .  Wink
I totally agree with your opinion .. Pretty good ...
As the Bitcoin exchange rate continues to increase, today's users are starting to look for other alternatives to investing .. some crypto investors I've met explain quite a logical reason about other Altcoin elections.
However, each type of coin has a unique and diverse value.
Hmmm
Therefore ... To avoid stupid behavior, ask your teacher. In order not to get stuck in the wrong hole. This business is very far to reach the peak and like no end .. So as good as possible we can choose and find other alt option.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

what makes you make a statement that 2018 will happen economic crisis?
like that will not happen, the economy in my country is safe there is no problem.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

I think that 2018 year is very difficult and controversial. I think that the crisis will end soon and we will have good times in the market of crypto, however, this is such a sphere where always some fluctuations will take place
stewert

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

Not because of that problem I think, but because of a need and desire.
embargo

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

The crisis will certainly come. This will be either 2018, or a little later. The world economy is the economy of debts, where debts generate new debts. It can not be forever. Very serious there are prerequisites that this will be 2018, in the autumn. And there is such information that it will be artificially provoked. We will see…
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

This is a worldwide situation and we must realize that even stocks and crypto are slowly dropping week after weeks.and i believe this is what we need to accept and bare..lets help each other to pray and hope that we will taste the big growth again
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

The stock market is also the same as the cryptographic money market, if there are too many frothy projects exist then the price will certainly fall. There will be no ever-rising market.
gandhe83

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:48:28 PM

There is no wrong with that, and who knows it will come true. Even expert can hardly predict market trends since market volatility become stronger together with price manipulations from some crypto whales. Crypto investment becomes riskier than of the start and causes losses of some investors especially for newbies.
You're right. I also think. Electronic money investment on Day 1 is difficult, especially for new entrants. To enter this market, force us, need to equip the knowledge, skills well. New can achieve the desired goal.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

This year's stock market is so bad that most of the country's equity investors have not been profitable.
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

This is scary but it is happening. Stock down. Housing is full of fluctuations. Unemployment rises and inflation hits. The only thing I can do is limit investment. actively buy gold to ensure financial security.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

You're right. I also think. Electronic money investment on Day 1 is difficult, especially for new entrants. To enter this market, force us, need to equip the knowledge, skills well. New can achieve the desired goal.

The consequences of the 2008 economic crisis have never been really fixed but only temporarily postponed, which means that at some moment they will hit again and most likely with the bigger power. And bitcoin is not a panacea for alleviating these side effects, it can only become a cure if it replaces the fiat money completely. Nevertheless, the next economic window will most likely be a huge opportunity window for the whole crypto sphere.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

I have been away from the stock market, and it is difficult to obtain high profits in the stock market like the encrypted market. Of course, the risk of encrypting money is huge.

b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

This is a serious threat to the country, the government should immediately do something to stop the economic crisis. everyone has the right to live comfortably.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: