Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Can I Make From Trading Bitcoin with 1 BTC Every Day for 1 Month?  (Read 173 times)
Yory (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

Full time Bitcoin Trading may be a rewarding occupation. It carries a risk of loss, your Bitcoin is at risk. It is, by far, the most profitable bitcoin endeavor today. Successful trading is frequently a by-product of very good decision making and excellent details. It is possible to use whatever you prefer in your trading. Binary options trading could possibly be subject to speculation and therefore connected with a considerable degree of danger that may impact a component of or all your investment.

Every trader differs. Algorithmic traders want to occupy a specific niche. In addition, they are also given access to financial market news, allowing them to anticipate currency pricing fluctuations and take the necessary steps to earn from such changes. Interestingly, plenty of bitcoin traders have observed the way the price used to develop into sticky' around to $666. 1 thing which you will search for out of a broker is trustworthiness and reliability and you'll secure all that from eToro. First you have to locate a dependable penny-stock broker. Deciding upon the most suitable forex broker is among the most significant decisions which you will make when entering the currency marketplace.

Trading isn't cut in dry in the feeling that there's just one set path to take. Bitcoin trading appears simple, but so many men and women eliminate money attempting to trade. Bitcoin arbitrage trading is among the best methods to earn money trading bitcoin without needing to be concerned as much about sudden price movements that could lose you money.

If you put in a trade just for the market to meander sideways, look at exiting at breakeven instead of wasting time and energy on monitoring a level industry. If you should increase your trade opens, look at watching the MACD to determine substantial trends to follow. Initiating a trade without a transparent exit strategy is a recipe for failure.

In the event the price rises over the line, the price is probably going to continue to rise. On the other hand, if it falls below the line, the price is likely to continue to fall. When the amount of bitcoin is low, you are interesting in purchasing, when it's high, you wish to sell to make the absolute most back for your investment.
The duration of the rally after the purchase price leaves the cup can be difficult to predict. It reflects the future health of the economy of that country. Lastly, Bitcoin Wisdom projects how it may move based on the order book. After rallying to $300, the cost of bitcoin is now correcting. Compared to the price of gold, it has exhibited much larger price swings.

Top Bitcoin Trading Choices
It's possible to instantaneously transfer currencies between both exchanges at no cost, which is truly good. An exchange currency was reinvented and a vast range of services has been supplied in the sort of bta. The exchange could be the sole similarity between both. With foreign exchange being the absolute most fluid market in the planet, mobile Forex trading is nothing under a necessity. Exchanges are the primary determinants of bitcoin's price since they contain a purchase book. The biggest
Bitcoin exchange on the internet is BitStamp.

Markets spend a lot of their time rangebound. Furthermore, the cryptocurrency market has high volatility and numerous risks. As a bitcoin entrepreneur you've got to continuously monitor whether you're running a legal bitcoin exchange enterprise! Israeli bitcoin trading businesses are most likely to face tighter rules forced by the nation's finance regulator.

Have you tried trading Bitcoin full time? Share your experience with us

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

It is too risky for me to make day trading with Bitcoin. I do short term trading and I am happy with earnings, 5%-10% per month.
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

In fact, it does not matter how much time you will trade on the stock exchange every day. The main thing is to find a good deal, which can bring you a lot of profits and you will spend no more than 3 hours per week. Tentatively, you can make 10%.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

No fixed earnings in the crypto currency,if you are lucky you can make much profits by doing simple trades.Day trading is much riskier and the rewards also based on how much trades we are doing per day so know the risks before involving into trading.In day trading you can make atleast 5% to 25% every month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:21:07 AM

Trading is so very tricky, if you don't know the fundamentals you will end up losing your investment. Most of traders try to rally with their gains, and that is wrong some don't even think that they should have set goals within a day, because down fluctuation are really unpredictable.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:22:41 AM

It is too risky for me to make day trading with Bitcoin. I do short term trading and I am happy with earnings, 5%-10% per month.

Not only for you but even for experts it is too risky to go with day trading because no one can predict the prices on a daily basis. In bull market somewhat it is possible to make money because most of the coins may be going up due to market sentiment but in the current market condition it is very risky to go with day trading.

5-10% profit per month is a good target and if we manage our funds and monitor our picks correctly then it is possible to achieve that target.
Stratlaunch
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

Twitter: @RealCryptoLlama

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

If you're trading remotely similar to the way that I trade, you can expect at least -5 to -10% weekly.

Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:31:39 AM

If you're trading remotely similar to the way that I trade, you can expect at least -5 to -10% weekly.

Well I hate to be that guy, but I have a solid track record. And if you follow my complex trading algorithm you can expect solid gains of -7.4% to as much as -25%.  If you stick to my program religiously you will turn that 1 BTC into a Litecoin in less than 6 weeks.

Msg me for pricing on my custom Trading Algorithm.   Smiley

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
JeassonHunter

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

Full time Bitcoin Trading may be a rewarding occupation. It carries a risk of loss, your Bitcoin is at risk. It is, by far, the most profitable bitcoin endeavor today. Successful trading is frequently a by-product of very good decision making and excellent details. It is possible to use whatever you prefer in your trading. Binary options trading could possibly be subject to speculation and therefore connected with a considerable degree of danger that may impact a component of or all your investment.

Every trader differs. Algorithmic traders want to occupy a specific niche. In addition, they are also given access to financial market news, allowing them to anticipate currency pricing fluctuations and take the necessary steps to earn from such changes. Interestingly, plenty of bitcoin traders have observed the way the price used to develop into sticky' around to $666. 1 thing which you will search for out of a broker is trustworthiness and reliability and you'll secure all that from eToro. First you have to locate a dependable penny-stock broker. Deciding upon the most suitable forex broker is among the most significant decisions which you will make when entering the currency marketplace.

Trading isn't cut in dry in the feeling that there's just one set path to take. Bitcoin trading appears simple, but so many men and women eliminate money attempting to trade. Bitcoin arbitrage trading is among the best methods to earn money trading bitcoin without needing to be concerned as much about sudden price movements that could lose you money.

If you put in a trade just for the market to meander sideways, look at exiting at breakeven instead of wasting time and energy on monitoring a level industry. If you should increase your trade opens, look at watching the MACD to determine substantial trends to follow. Initiating a trade without a transparent exit strategy is a recipe for failure.

In the event the price rises over the line, the price is probably going to continue to rise. On the other hand, if it falls below the line, the price is likely to continue to fall. When the amount of bitcoin is low, you are interesting in purchasing, when it's high, you wish to sell to make the absolute most back for your investment.
The duration of the rally after the purchase price leaves the cup can be difficult to predict. It reflects the future health of the economy of that country. Lastly, Bitcoin Wisdom projects how it may move based on the order book. After rallying to $300, the cost of bitcoin is now correcting. Compared to the price of gold, it has exhibited much larger price swings.

Top Bitcoin Trading Choices
It's possible to instantaneously transfer currencies between both exchanges at no cost, which is truly good. An exchange currency was reinvented and a vast range of services has been supplied in the sort of bta. The exchange could be the sole similarity between both. With foreign exchange being the absolute most fluid market in the planet, mobile Forex trading is nothing under a necessity. Exchanges are the primary determinants of bitcoin's price since they contain a purchase book. The biggest
Bitcoin exchange on the internet is BitStamp.

Markets spend a lot of their time rangebound. Furthermore, the cryptocurrency market has high volatility and numerous risks. As a bitcoin entrepreneur you've got to continuously monitor whether you're running a legal bitcoin exchange enterprise! Israeli bitcoin trading businesses are most likely to face tighter rules forced by the nation's finance regulator.

Have you tried trading Bitcoin full time? Share your experience with us
you cannot predict if what can u make for day trading because its to risky and your profit defends on the price which you have.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

Thats a good lead for traders but I have never tried to trade like everyday with the bitcoin because that is just not possible to do with whatever I hold in my hands. It might be easy for you to trade everyday because you may be holding more than enough amount of BTC with you and thus your limits of loosing money can be more than enough for you to keep on going with the trades. Not only this, for me, I will always trade bitcoin if I got good supply some week and if the conditions of the market is well nourished in terms of heavy market cap and investors pumping the market. If there is nothing like that then my trades will go down too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

For me, if you'll ask me about this, I think that it is not healthy for you to trade 1 BTC per day. And it is too risky and more of a risk that the market right now is very unstable. Trade like that when the market is stabilized.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

If you will trade that 1BTC at this time surely you will lose them . As you can see we are only in a pump and dump world so I'd recommend you stay away from this
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:10:02 PM

If for beginners the capital is too large, a big risk is that you will lose your money. but for me 1 BTC is enough to buy some potential altcoins and take 10-15% profit from each purchase. I cannot guarantee for greater profits, and the trade in altcoin is falling apart except long-term trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

For the better use only 50% of that to trade altcoin and others 50% of BTC hold for long term trading. Because altcoin has more high volatility than Bitcoin that make the risk also higher. For the target monthly profit in this situation of crypto market is 30% look great and not hard to make it. But in bull market you can increase the target profit. For the target profit per trade is minimum 10% and stop loss 7%.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: