Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question: How Can i Earn 20~50 $ per day on internet ?!  (Read 122 times)
Luminous-Nova (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

Hi my Friends, i need a online job and i want to earn money on internet, can anybody help me how can i earn money online per day 20~50 dollars ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Luminous-Nova (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

Any Help?!
obak121
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

Hi my Friends, i need a online job and i want to earn money on internet, can anybody help me how can i earn money online per day 20~50 dollars ?

Before asking any job you need to submit your skill. You haven't submit that and you want to monthly (600-1500) $ OMG  Roll Eyes . Search in Google or watch video on Youtube be expert some qualities . Than search job i think you will success . Wink
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

In my worst times I earned by transcribing mp3 into text. This work is incredibly dull and annoying however it brought quite a lot of money at that time considering that I literally sat all day by PC.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Oh boy! This question...

There are plenty of way to do it, I'll try to break it down with actionable steps.

Here's the categories that come to mind.

• Freelancing
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Build a Business
  • Invest

Freelancing
This is a good place to start. I'll cover this in depth, and if you're interested in the others, let me know.

Freelancing means you work for yourself, and do work for a variety of businesses.

Think of it as Luminous-Nova, Inc. You are a business. You need to build a skillset, market that skillset, close the sale, complete the work, get paid, finish paperwork, repeat.

So, you didn't mention whether you have skills.
If you're starting from square one, you need to learn a skill that someone else (a business owner) will pay for.

I just started working online about 4 months ago. I dabbled with all sorts of things before I got serious and made the decision to do 1.

I chose freelance writing. You could learn how to code, make videos, master audio, create infographics, consult, photography, etc.

I signed up for upwork.com and started submitting proposals. I also started reaching out to blogs I'm interested in via cold-pitch.

To learn that, I had to Google how to write a cold-pitch email.

I read through all these posts until I had an idea. Basically, talk about them! Talk about what they need. Research their business for 10 minutes, and write something relevant. Then show them you can help them. Don't just yap about yourself, that's what everyone else does. You know what happens to 99.99% of there emails?

Trash. Spam.

Go for quality over quantity. And choose a niche. There are a million different topics to write about, and a few types of writing.

There's direct response copywriting, blog writing, content writing, and that's basically it.

Within a few weeks of starting, I got my first client. $135 for maybe 2 hours of work. Since we're in the same city, we hang out sometimes.

Build relationships, even if it means just reaching out online. People buy from people they know, so get to know people who are hiring people like you.

Look, this might be too much. I'll admit I'm rambling. But the thing is, if you want a legit way to make money consistently, it's all about mindset and discipline.

All the information you need to make $600 - $1500 per month online is out there.

I hope I've helped at least a little bit. Feel free to drop a question.
CuapCuap

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

You can sell goods online with dropship system. But you have to focus on marketing, my friend can get money 20-50 dollars per day that way
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: