Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Policy of Cryptocurrency in India  (Read 163 times)
freebiz11 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

Can anyone with a good experience in this field, post the future policy about the bitcoin in India? I heard of a new cryptocoin made in India. But, I don't know where it struck??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

Yet Indian government didn't announce anything any favor of cryptocurrency. Still, banks are not allowed to process any payments in the matter of crypto. We just free to buy and sell in peer to peer system. It gov will announce it's as legal then sure will impose tax around 20% to 30%.
nitishkumar9999

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

Any one can't tell you future policy because nobody know what will be happen. Current situation is RBI directed to bank that they will not accept or pay money arising from digital currency. There is approval issue of the coin which was about to come. I think they will shift their office to overseas and then they will issue their coin.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

Finance minister Arun Jaitley, in his budget speech in February this year, announced plans to adopt blockchain in different areas. He said, “The government will explore the use of blockchain technology proactively for ushering in the digital economy.”

According to yesterdays news[28 Aug'18] RBI Sets Up Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Research Unit

So don't panic there will be ups and downs,problems and solutions also.
Many sources have even said that cryptocurrency will be seen as commodity and the trade will go on but with few policy and agency monitoring.

September 11 is the judgement and many of us are still confused after having so many petitions and RTI Act.
Lets hope for the best.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

Still we not know what will going to happen in india reagents crypto currency, the final statement is still pending in high Court and RBI is against to crypto currency, I hope we will get great news about crypto currency soon let's see what will going to happen at the end

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DeepuEzy

Activity: 180
Merit: 51

https://deepuezy.selly.store

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

I am also eagerly waiting for 11 September 2018, let's hope for the best..

If the Supreme Court shows some mercy on us, it would be better for us.

💖💖 My AWS Credits Shop / Amazon Web Services Credits: https://deepuezy.selly.store

🔴✔️📢 Email ID: deepuezy@gmail.com  🔴✔️📢 Skype: live:deepuezy  🔴✔️📢 Hangout: deepuezy@gmail.com
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

Can anyone with a good experience in this field, post the future policy about the bitcoin in India? I heard of a new cryptocoin made in India. But, I don't know where it struck??
Don’t think so anyone can tell you the future policy of cryptocurrency market in India because this totally depends on the government and the prevailing circumstances in future. The government might frame a liberal policy regarding cryptos if the situation demands and may completely ban it if the circumstances are against crypto. But yeah RBI is quite afraid that the ban of cryptos from banking which they have created might increase the amount of prevailing black market in the cryptocurrencies. So future policy could be more liberal.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:41:53 AM

One more news regarding the cryptocurrency

https://cointelegraph.com/news/india-sends-officials-to-us-japan-and-switzerland-to-study-cryptocurrency-and-icos

It is quite obvious that seeing the current trend RBI has to be more liberal rather than being totally adament.
New traders and investors are daily pouring in crypto.
Already many retailers in NE state have been using crypto as a mode irrespective of all the ban and all.
Its future technology which is neither illegal and nor can be stopped seeing the current scenario.

So just a few more days to go for the coming fork and the Supreme court decision.

Notebandi karke toh ghanta hua
All the currency banned came back again in the system with a surplus amount  Tongue,it was just a total waste giving rise to a number of scams which still now haven't been recovered yet.
Banning will simply use money laundering thousand folds.
fox.dn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

Yet Indian government didn't announce anything of cryptocurrency.
Still, banks are not allowed to process any payments in the matter of crypto.
I hope we will get great news about crypto currency soon let's see what will going to happen
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

Yet Indian government didn't announce anything of cryptocurrency.
Still, banks are not allowed to process any payments in the matter of crypto.
I hope we will get great news about crypto currency soon let's see what will going to happen
Yes the chances of good news is more as i read news about crypto in india like they are sending people  in crypto regulated countries to see impact of crypto. but we can not say anything yet because it may be just a rummer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: