Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
tunabelly

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

since arizn is a crowdfunding platform let me enlighten you guys on what benefits arizn has.
crowdfunding can serve as a marketing tool its a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
successful crowdfunding campaigns attracts potential investment from traditional channels and attention from media outlets.
Crowdfunding is an innovated way on how a certain project or company markets their product. It is usual in this industry because we are more on project and future outcome but because there is a lack of potential backers, many ICOs failed. That's why Arizn is here, because they want to give importance the crowdfunding alligned in ethereum blockchain.
Ahhh so arizn will provide funds to every failed project that connected to cryptocurrency, its like crowdfunding giving their a second chance to prove that they have what it takes to be successful, is it right?
What's the reason why many ICO project got failed, why they have to bring such projects that lack of strategy... If they already failed in thier debut, its not impossible that they still failed again...
There are contributing factors for failure of ICO projects. Based on what I understood in their WP,lack of transparency, fund mismanagement and unaccountability are some problems with CFPs that is why buyer's confidence in crowdfunding industry are lost. But with Arizn's platform, they help in giving solutions to those problems and help founders and backers achieve their success with their platform.
This is very nice. A project helping projects to be successful is a very good thing to do. ARIZN really have these characteristics which make it unique and do have high potential in terms of crowdfunding and helping people to invest even if they have little investment on their own.
this is a really amazing project.and i like how this is going well.but how about the disadvantages of crowdfunding?
its not necessarily be an easier process to go through compared to the more traditional ways of raising finance not all projects that apply to crowdfunding platforms get onto them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.

2 Million Dollar profit on private sale is not that bad stats. Hope that it would be a good sign of success in this project. Good concept of the project is the main focus why investors are investing and you guys did it well. Good job Arizn Team and Developers.

The great issue news about 2 million dollar sold as the early stage on this project, will reap more trusted and possible investor on this project Arizn ,,because despite it will new ,it also represent the positive thoughts  about crowdfunding  system in the history,
Well for me good idea about what you are saying so it's no wonder that arizn's time will come to be popular this time especially as I have a crowdfunding system in the history of the project that it does, so it's more powerful 2 million dollars so it will be a success now.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

since arizn is a crowdfunding platform let me enlighten you guys on what benefits arizn has.
crowdfunding can serve as a marketing tool its a good way to introduce a venture’s overall mission and vision to the market, as it is a free and easy way to reach numerous channels.
successful crowdfunding campaigns attracts potential investment from traditional channels and attention from media outlets.
Crowdfunding is an innovated way on how a certain project or company markets their product. It is usual in this industry because we are more on project and future outcome but because there is a lack of potential backers, many ICOs failed. That's why Arizn is here, because they want to give importance the crowdfunding alligned in ethereum blockchain.
Ahhh so arizn will provide funds to every failed project that connected to cryptocurrency, its like crowdfunding giving their a second chance to prove that they have what it takes to be successful, is it right?
What's the reason why many ICO project got failed, why they have to bring such projects that lack of strategy... If they already failed in thier debut, its not impossible that they still failed again...
There are contributing factors for failure of ICO projects. Based on what I understood in their WP,lack of transparency, fund mismanagement and unaccountability are some problems with CFPs that is why buyer's confidence in crowdfunding industry are lost. But with Arizn's platform, they help in giving solutions to those problems and help founders and backers achieve their success with their platform.
This is very nice. A project helping projects to be successful is a very good thing to do. ARIZN really have these characteristics which make it unique and do have high potential in terms of crowdfunding and helping people to invest even if they have little investment on their own.
this is a really amazing project.and i like how this is going well.but how about the disadvantages of crowdfunding?
its not necessarily be an easier process to go through compared to the more traditional ways of raising finance not all projects that apply to crowdfunding platforms get onto them
well,actually there's so many disadvantages that crowdfunding has.but lets look on the bright side when there is disadvantages there's also advantages,like ideas that may not appeal to conventional investors can often get financed more easily and your investors can often become your most loyal customers through the financing process.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:15:20 PM

The main problem about crowdfunding is when a particular project get the amount money they need to build and develop the project they didn't manage the money right. Ending they almost loss so much of money and didn't pays up other fees for building. Hope that this project focuses also on managing the fund rather budget right.
I think you have pointed it out but maybe this project is not actually the same as what you think its because as we all know they have a good roadmap, and now has reached soft cap, this project is very good no wonder many people interested in joining this project.

That is the reason why this project is supported by many people. They want transparency on what is happening on the fund that is supposed to go to the project. The transparency feature of the platform can help the backer or investor see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
You are right!Transparency and accountability is crucial in this kind of crowd funding platform.It's really good that Arizn is building their Crowdfunding platform with Blockchain technology. It's view-able. This will bring-in potential investors and backers who will utilize their platform.

This is the reason why we are here in this forum. We want transparency in all terms specially when it comes in financial matter. Dealing with accountability as well as transparency, I can say that Arizn have because private sale investors would not invest if they don't have trust the team of Arizn.
The platform of Arizn is built in ERC-20 and I am sure that it is more immutable and transparent to the users of smart contract.

achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:34:20 AM

It is really a great idea by Arizn to tokenise the founders' product and created them into an accessible, liquid and transparent offer to potential funders. However, what is the probability that this ALT tokens will be valuable in the market? Considering many tokens almost do not have value as of now.

What is the advantages of tokenization? I believe tokenization has great benefits but it also has drawbacks. Hoping that Arizn team are considering these disadvantges.

One of the disadvantages of tokenization is encryption and decryption processes. Meaning tokenization is reversible and that would be prone to hackers whom very good in enceypting and decrypting. Specialized security should be implemented. Is Arizn prepare for this?
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:01:17 AM

We can't blame the investor/crypto enthusiast because most of the ICO who launched last year are scams. I don't say that this one is a scam but I'm thinking if they really hit that 2m USD private sale cause I think its too good to be true but it isn't possible if they really have good investors on their side.
Crowdfunding can help whether you’re looking to fund your project, prove a concept, share your idea or bring change to the world.
The true benefit of crowdfunding is the potential for creative entrepreneurs to bring inspiring ideas to life.
Crowdfunding introduces ideas to fans around the globe, exponentially growing the market potential for any campaign.
A single idea or concept can spread like wildfire, sometimes in mere minutes, with thoughtful marketing and an engaged audience.

Crowd funding really has its niche market. Many inventors and start up companies lack funding to proceed their project and some don't even have the capacity to have their own ICO. Its great that they can just choose ARIZN to help them source out funding for their project.
If you go in the busines like investment you  get a demo of something before they put money into it.
Even if you’re still in the prototype stages of your startup, people will be much more receptive
to you if they can see you’ve made progress on your own.

In my own opinion if you go into businesses you should know what are the perspectives and ways of how to encourage people to get interested in your platform. Making a concept and idea which has a creativity and also very innovative that can actually change or help our economy and also in our industry is what people likely wants.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:33:53 AM

It is really a great idea by Arizn to tokenise the founders' product and created them into an accessible, liquid and transparent offer to potential funders. However, what is the probability that this ALT tokens will be valuable in the market? Considering many tokens almost do not have value as of now.
I guess it depends on the nature of the token, utility tokens will need to work in that business and security tokens will equal real world value in equity or a loan etc. The fact that a wizard does it all means anyone with 0 knowledge can actually use the platform.

Raising 2M$ on pre sales was  a really huge amount actually, I think the journey of this project will continuously grow in progress. Lets see what could happen until end of their campaign, perhaps it will attract more community to support them for sure.
They want to make an innovative project which is valuable in the market and very accessible, they want also to offer a range of products that tokenise equity that is has a digital assets in exchange for funding a campaign.
jordan_23

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:20:38 AM

What is the advantages of tokenization? I believe tokenization has great benefits but it also has drawbacks. Hoping that Arizn team are considering these disadvantges.

One of the disadvantages of tokenization is encryption and decryption processes. Meaning tokenization is reversible and that would be prone to hackers whom very good in enceypting and decrypting. Specialized security should be implemented. Is Arizn prepare for this?

I agree and disagree with you 50%-50%. I agree with you that tokenization is a possible disadvantage but not on the security aspect. I think tokenization would make transaction more secured. Its disadvatage is the cost in encryption process. For large number of transaction this is very costly and might be shouldered by consumers.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:03:41 AM

well,actually there's so many disadvantages that crowdfunding has.but lets look on the bright side when there is disadvantages there's also advantages,like ideas that may not appeal to conventional investors can often get financed more easily and your investors can often become your most loyal customers through the financing process.

A typical weakness of entrepreneurial companies is a lack of sales talent, other than the owner,
not to mention the lack of a formal sales strategy.  If the company has a sales department that can
close deals and increase revenue while you are busy with other things (or on vacation)
investors will have much more confidence in your plan
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

I guess it depends on the nature of the token, utility tokens will need to work in that business and security tokens will equal real world value in equity or a loan etc. The fact that a wizard does it all means anyone with 0 knowledge can actually use the platform.

Raising 2M$ on pre sales was  a really huge amount actually, I think the journey of this project will continuously grow in progress. Lets see what could happen until end of their campaign, perhaps it will attract more community to support them for sure.

$4,087,784.00 Raised
this is their total amount collected!
and there is 59 days more to go, we are expecting a hard cap on here!
maybe people love the idea they want to implement, first time in cryptocurrency.

That great...hope hardcap reach
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:26:11 AM

Arizn Crowdfunding is really good concept, when you invest just 'keep on keeping on'.
Above all else, keep trying and keep working.
If your first pitch doesn't yield results, try again.
Focus on the positive aspects of your pitch and learn from the negatives.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

I read some information from this project.
ARZIN wants to have a development in Initial Crown offering not just for their project but for the future of other ICO.
If this will happen, Their token will also be allow to be used on their supported ICO?
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

ARZIN wants to have a development in Initial Crown offering not just for their project but for the future of other ICO.
If this will happen, Their token will also be allow to be used on their supported ICO?
Most of the top coins are supported by their project and also if their exchange is live soon and ready to trade. I hope
they can add more developers to support their project. I'm also wanted to expand their project overseas so it will
be recognize by other countries.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:53:00 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 04:50:08 PM by kingzues09

Raising 2M$ on pre sales was  a really huge amount actually, I think the journey of this project will continuously grow in progress. Lets see what could happen until end of their campaign, perhaps it will attract more community to support them for sure.

$4,087,784.00 Raised
maybe people love the idea they want to implement, first time in cryptocurrency.

That great...hope hardcap reach
We are 1/4 of their initial hardcap, We have 2 months to go and yes we are expecting a hardcap. It's more transparent,Accessible and scability. Under their ICO period i would like to thank to the following sponsor of ARIZN, I'm sure the team are very happy to raise more capital.

parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

Most of the top coins are supported by their project and also if their exchange is live soon and ready to trade. I hope
they can add more developers to support their project. I'm also wanted to expand their project overseas so it will
be recognize by other countries.

I agree, the project has potential in helping the community in the future, some investors are into it, and also the concept is good which will result for brighter perspective beyond the project.
MasterUtenio

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

I agree and disagree with you 50%-50%. I agree with you that tokenization is a possible disadvantage but not on the security aspect. I think tokenization would make transaction more secured. Its disadvatage is the cost in encryption process. For large number of transaction this is very costly and might be shouldered by consumers.

It is a win to win situation for both users and the project itself, most of the project nowadays, didn't consider by some people because of its lack of presentation of the products that is why arizn presented their purpose well to be considered by some big investors.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 10:44:39 AM by sonjay22

$4,087,784.00 Raised
Wow looks like they going to get what they've planned, there's a lot of chance for them to get the hard cap... With a lot of days left for them, maybe even more than of it (hard cap) are able to reach... Thanks for the information you share with us, this is really interesting to see...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

$4,087,784.00 Raised
Wow looks like they going to get what they've planned, there's a lot of chance for them to get the hard cap... With a lot of days left for them, maybe even more than of it (hard cap) are able to reach... Thanks for the information you share with us, this is really interesting to see...
Yes indeed and only in this early stage they already sell a large amount of their token, so it's not impossible to achieve what they aiming for... Congrats in advance to the team of arizn, keep up the good work and goodluck to all of the investors who participated in...
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.

2 Million Dollar profit on private sale is not that bad stats. Hope that it would be a good sign of success in this project. Good concept of the project is the main focus why investors are investing and you guys did it well. Good job Arizn Team and Developers.

The great issue news about 2 million dollar sold as the early stage on this project, will reap more trusted and possible investor on this project Arizn ,,because despite it will new ,it also represent the positive thoughts  about crowdfunding  system in the history,
Well for me good idea about what you are saying so it's no wonder that arizn's time will come to be popular this time especially as I have a crowdfunding system in the history of the project that it does, so it's more powerful 2 million dollars so it will be a success now.
And I should really think that Arizn project will be very active crowdfunding,due to we have also  11 backer that positively bet on this project  Arizn,Although we know that every project have also challenge to become achievement from  every step ,
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

Although has also advantage and disadvantage effect about tokenization ..but I think Arizn project will have also own strategy to avoid the issue of disadvantage  about tokenization problem,,becuase it trust also to arizn project that will be fair for everyone,specially to all investor on this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: