Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
Lol!
Reasonable buddy. Let them be. Whatever ways, as long as it comes out successful that is what important. Now we will b waiting for the final outcome after the main sale, and after that the full implementation of the arizn platform and their exchange to work.

Yeah. I am really expecting that this Arizn project will be implemented as soon as possible.  Imagine, this will give opportunity for those people who has a business plan but no enough funds, then they  resort or ask the help of Arizn to help them.through crowdfu ding and create funds for them so their projects will materialize.
I think this is one of the reason why they have too big target amount to raise to start the platform funding crowsales. They need to start the project soon since there’s a lot of very good project out there that really need to be funded just like one project i know that just gave up in their ICO lately because they dont have enough investors but it broke my heart because the project is really good.
Same here glorious04. It makes me sad when scam projects succeed and the real ones that have good purpose do not just because they lack funds and supporters. I hope Arizn can solve this kind of problem and i hope too that Arizn could be able to identify which project is real and which one is not so they too will be be in trouble incase they support a fly by night ICOs.
Wow, big dream! But who knows,nothing is impossible. But i am just stating facts that what you were saying regarding that Arizn can identify, which are scams or legal is very difficult. Maybe in the near future, they can, but since in cryptocurrency it is not fully established, it is so hard to determine. We alk know that as much as there are a lots of good people, evil people is also heere to exist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.
Brilliant idea.  If only all businesses or should i say specifically in government, if they will only adapt the concept  Accessibility, liquidity and transparency, i do believe that there will.be no corruption and possibly, there will.be a chance that our country will.be good and strong.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:46:11 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.
    Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.
I think this is a good advice. Nowadays I saw young people who are interested in trading and investments which is a good thing that in their early age, they know how they will handle their money and resources. ARIZN is one good platform where they can invest. The concept was quite simple and easy to understand, most especially it doesn't require a large amount of investment.
I agree with you. Although high percentageof young generation are not that driven, for most of them, it is que sera sera, am not saying all, i mean, most of them are irresponsible and so spoiled, they rely on their parents. I just hope that with Arizn Tokenized.crowdfunding, they will be inspired to invest in project where they think is good or they are interested with. This is an open doors for them
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:00:02 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.
Yes true I agree ARIZN is totally different from everyone and has a place to do a great platform so it can be of great help in terms of investment so that many people work in a crowdfunding way, so I believe in the help of the team Arizn has achieved the victory it desires.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

Well for me Arizn can say I'm different from everyone just as you said I'm also one of the people who believe it's going to be the platform's way of saying that you're different on all platforms because it's standardized in the process of being well-organized and reliable -It seems that many investors are really fond of it because of the method of crowdfunding, so that's a great idea that Arizn has a lot to do and achieve victory sooner.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

i agree with you guys,ARIZN has solved the current issues in crowdfunding through transparency,liquidity and accountablility. ARIZN is using blockhain technology which enables groups of investors to fund startup companies and small businesses in return for equity.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:30:50 PM

Well that's because every platform has its own way and idea as it implies the way to engage with investors so as you say I am also amazed by the way Arizn is different, so the investor is growing so much that they are processing and making the most of the way in every way, so crowdfunding will continue to roll out in the future.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

well, arizn uses blockchain technology crowdfunding which is more secured and transparent so which is viewable by anyone.
Equity crowdfunding investors are a large pool of investors investing at lower levels, lowering the overall risk.
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

Wow! A crowdfunding project, this is very attractive because it's new to my eye. The concept of this project is helpful though it sounds risky but afterall being risky is one aspect of business.
actually,crowdfunding isn't really that new to us its been around since.arizn is one crowdfunding platform that could potentially help start up small projects by funding it.arizn uses ethereum blockchain which is a completely transparent ledger publicly view able by anyone.arizn also uses smart contacts to provide range of products that can exchange for funding a campaign in their platform.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:05:19 AM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

yeah you have also point because,when I saw the 2M dollar will sold my eyes will glimpse and spark,,due to  eversince there is no other project to handle like this Arizn this already finish to sold at 2M  in the short period of time,compared to other platform that  thier token  sale sometimes its hard to sold even the ico are going to finish ,,therefore  this Arizn is much better and unique compared to other project and of course for sure more investor will also attract to this project,

2 MILLION DOLLARS!! What a sale in private sales. I will probably monitor this project, if it runs in a good momentum I will probably not surprise. Good project must invest to. Keep up the good work.

You should pal, this project won't disappoint you, as you can see they've reached 2M$ in private sale, that's very intriguing and interesting right? This project will be successful i think.

2M$??? That's crazy !!!
This project is really good since it reaches that big amount in private sale. I guess this project is really worthy of our support and the fact that it's promising makes it more worthy than other crowdfunding projects.

I agree with you. Arizn is really a great and promising project. It will become more successful through our support and through  a lot of investors that will trust this project.
That's right, we should support this project because of the idea and concept they wanted to be developed which it can help for those who wants to start businesses.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.
Although this negative thingking are there,but I think Arizn project will be true  base on thier whitepaper statement so that instead think the negative way why not turned to positve thoughts,due to we know that almost  kind  of business will  have a risk,to make succeed,
Good idea of yours, but we cannot deny the fact that we also need to think about the negative side of this project for us to learn more if something happens to it in the future and they can make a solution regarding about upcoming problems.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:17:18 AM

That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.
Although this negative thingking are there,but I think Arizn project will be true  base on thier whitepaper statement so that instead think the negative way why not turned to positve thoughts,due to we know that almost  kind  of business will  have a risk,to make succeed,
Good idea of yours, but we cannot deny the fact that we also need to think about the negative side of this project for us to learn more if something happens to it in the future and they can make a solution regarding about upcoming problems.

That's right,in every project there are negative and positive side that we need to consider and we should also need to know so that if ever any problem arise we  know how to solve it. You should know that positive and negative side of a project has a great rule for the progress, development and success of one project.

Ziah18

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.
    Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.
I think this is a good advice. Nowadays I saw young people who are interested in trading and investments which is a good thing that in their early age, they know how they will handle their money and resources. ARIZN is one good platform where they can invest. The concept was quite simple and easy to understand, most especially it doesn't require a large amount of investment.

Cryptocurrency is a big influence not only for bigger investors but also to a young people. They easily understand the cryptocurrency because of a new and modern technology they used like computer,cellphone and other gadgets. Through that,young people are also aware about the crypto industry that already famous nowadays.At their young ages they are eager to engage in crypto investment just to earn like others. And Arizn is a platform where they can invest too because this crowdfunding platform doesn't need a large amount of capital to invest.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

I see ARIZN listed on the ICOBench with a rating of 3.8 but why don't you include it on your site? I think if you add anywhere ARIZN is listed on the ICO site it will be better
https://icobench.com/ico/arizn
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

I see ARIZN listed on the ICOBench with a rating of 3.8 but why don't you include it on your site? I think if you add anywhere ARIZN is listed on the ICO site it will be better
https://icobench.com/ico/arizn

It will be announced soon, ICOBENCH rating is a good thing to any ICO...
i am sure they will not waste the opportunity.
I heard that the team was busy before due to BANCOR.
Pritichiri01

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

I just visit their website https://ico.arizn.network/
it seems that their sales went up, from 4,200,000 USD 2 days ago,
i noticed that it is 4.72M USD now, looks like they are getting the movement the need now.
Yobaboy

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

From ARIZN TEAM...

Update :
We are in the process of finalizing our first official crowd funding campaign on the blockchain.
This is a project that we have been working on for the last 5 years.
It is absolutely huge and will affect the lives of millions.
We can't say much except that it will be live on Monday and we will tell you all about it then.
Thank you for your ongoing support

join their telegram: https://t.me/ariznnetwork
themanager101

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

From ARIZN TEAM...

Update :
We are in the process of finalizing our first official crowd funding campaign on the blockchain.
We can't say much except that it will be live on Monday and we will tell you all about it then.

Thanks for the update! Every one is waiting on your live, We appreciate it a lot, I will support this project for the good.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:31 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 12:01:43 AM by puday

From ARIZN TEAM...

Update :

Thanks for the update! Every one is waiting on your live, We appreciate it a lot, I will support this project for the good.

We are waiting for this so that the negative speculations about the project will be gone, and by doin it live is a good sign, thank you for the response and we really appreciate it hoping that negative about the project was gone so you will have a good run of the ico. They will be live meaning the project and the team was doing it great so nothing to worry about regarding on this.
themegatron

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

From ARIZN TEAM...

Update :

We are waiting for this so that the negative speculations about the project will be gone, and by doin it live is a good sign, thank you for the response.

The project is in a good development, they are finalizing the campaign and will go live next week monday I guess, will surely wait for the update! thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: