Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
UnBiased

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:55:23 PM

I haven't found the meaning of crowdfunding on the Arizn Whitepaper so I tried to research this word and what is it all about. Now I just want to share with you and with my co-newbies the meaning of this word. I think this is the best and simple meaning I have found on the internet.

What is 'Crowdfunding'
Crowdfunding is the use of small amounts of capital from a large number of individuals to finance a new business venture. Crowdfunding makes use of the easy accessibility of vast networks of people through social media and crowdfunding websites to bring investors and entrepreneurs together, and has the potential to increase entrepreneurship by expanding the pool of investors from whom funds can be raised beyond the traditional circle of owners, relatives and venture capitalists.

Reference:
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/crowdfunding.asp

crowdfunding - the activity or process of raising money from a large number of people, typically through a website, as for a project or small business.

Reference:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/crowdfunding?s=t

*credit to the owners from the references.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

Crowdfunding is not new to us. There exist crowdfunding companies, but they are centralized and charging high fees. Most of these companies use third party so they charge additional payment for processing. But, with Blockchain's distributed ledger which is decentralized and open to all, a considerable amount of cost can be saved from processing. And I think this is one of the reasons why Arizn is built. Less processing cost equals bigger returns. I'm with this project!

I agree with you on that. It is true that it is not new, it has been already introduced but not a lot are using it but now, it is getting popular. You are right again when you say that those who organized crowdfunding also get some additi9nal processing fee. So with Arizn, I think will lessen the cost or all crowdfunding project will be directed to them.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

New project? Crowdfunding platform that will fund ICOs. Hmmmm! Interesting. Will study more of your whitepaper and your roadmap.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:00:34 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

well it is true because of that the best project and the good platform using the ethereum network are further intensified and expanded through the use of crowdfunding tokenised so many have agreed on this idea to continue its development as much projects and lots of interest in large-scale developments in the future.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

well it is true because of that the best project and the good platform using the ethereum network are further intensified and expanded through the use of crowdfunding tokenised so many have agreed on this idea to continue its development as much projects and lots of interest in large-scale developments in the future.

This project will surely attract more investors. Anyone here who watched Pacman Mathysse fight? There was mention about a crypto çompany, Pac token and crypto. This will help boost the crypto currency industry. More people will try to find out more. This is a great timing for ARIZN as well.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

This project will surely attract more investors. Anyone here who watched Pacman Mathysse fight? There was mention about a crypto çompany, Pac token and crypto. This will help boost the crypto currency industry. More people will try to find out more. This is a great timing for ARIZN as well.
I agree that our project will attract more investors. Pacman? is that a boxer? seems that they have build multiple projects under GCOX. Pacquaio is going to be a crypto influencer which i believe it will be more interesting part in the crypto nation.

caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:03:32 AM

One of the good things with Arizn is its accessibility to anyone. Based on their promotional video in Youtube, it is available in 9 countries. Hoping to increase the number by the time it is fully operational. The Etherium Blockchain made it possible. This project has high potential to be successful.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:17:01 AM

What catches my attention with this Arizn project is about the crowdfunding. You know, crowdfunding is now getting popular.  Besides it is an advantage to a common people because with just a small amount, you can be part of a project or company. You will be given a chance to start small. This really a big help to a lot of people giving them a chance to invest.

Well that's  good to hear that we can start small investment with this project. I haven't fully read their whitepaper yet and I still want to continue, because there are lot of things I want to know about this project, anyway thank you for sharing your thoughts.

As I read their Whitepaper about crowd funding of Arizn is based on ethereum blockchain, were they are using smart-contracts to provide a range of
products that offer a stake, equity, asset backed or loan based digital assets in exchange for funding a campaign on our platform.
Which means the token of ARizn is minted automatically and sent to the backers wallet. ALT tokens are instantly trade-able and can be used as a form of payment or instantly exchanged for any type of suitable value. According to

WP>>>>https://arizn.network/Whitepaper-version-1.2.pdf
Thanks sharing the link, I would probably take a look at their whitepaper and as what I think they want to deliver a deliver a compliant, ethical and profitable platform which ensures accessibility and very suitable value in token exchange market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
lovesybitz (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

When will you release the Beta/MVP version? This will be a concern and investors want to test it before they decide to invest.

As far as I know pal, they have already a beta here try to check them out https://ico.arizn.network

also they deploy beta early, so that community will have an idea about the project of ARizn to get the attention of the investors and build a

strong community supporters.

This means you haven't clicked on the Beta / MVP button on their site. It doesn't work, and I can't find another Beta / MVP version

Hello good day to you, it is live right now https://ico.arizn.network, then the official beta will be release this coming November 2018,

They have released a toned down version to facilitate the token sale and in December the Dex is in Beta as well. This All was came from the

answer to the owner of this project.

Thank you. I am reading to understand clearer about this project. I see you were very good and enthusiastic project support. But it would be better if the project team assigned a member to support the questions in this topic. They will better understand the project and show their professionalism and be able to respond faster

Your welcome, and thanks for some tips of advise I already made it actually. In addition to this project I'd like you to know also to anyone here in the forum that the other competitor platforms is that:

1.  They charge 20% while on ARizn are Free.

2.  Their investors are only one segment of the larger market.

3.  The crypto market is looking to our crypto into a real world assets.

4. The technology supersedes the platform as an equity issuance product, that can be white labeled for any type of VC company looking to use   
    crypto.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in
life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people.
They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain
awareness and they using case seminars to their partners.
What a wonderful! i'm looking forward on this project.
Pritichiri01

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

One of the good things with Arizn is its accessibility to anyone. Based on their promotional video in Youtube, it is available in 9 countries. Hoping to increase the number by the time it is fully operational. The Etherium Blockchain made it possible. This project has high potential to be successful.

This 9 countries will be the core of the team, they are focus now on this area as they are just starting the project.
the team will never stop looking for bigger and greener pasture, they will go world wild soon.
And everyone must be ready as the mission and vision of this one is really superb.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

Well if that's true this project is promising one that we need to support all the way, and is there a chance arizn give something to their supporters!? Hmmm i guess we need to stick around on it, and wait for more information and updates coming from the developer...
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

Why do you have a large percentage for bounty campaign? Yes it is good for the marketing side of the project but I think it will affect the future price of the AALT token when it goes on exchanges. Probably, it will be dumped by bounty hunters who got the biggest number in token allocation. Hoping that the investment of the investors will be given a value when it will successfully launch.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

Wow, the white paper was a good read. Nice job on whoever wrote the contents of the white paper. The crowdfunding concept is a well thought of concept and really amazes me. I think I have yet again found myself another great project that will be one of the top projects of this year. I am eager to see more updates and how the team handle this project. I am gonna be keeping an eye on this project you planted a good first impression on me, let's see what happens next.

Yup, I must say, I really cannot disagree with you on this one. Clearly there has been a huge amount of effort that was poured into writing the white paper alone. Plus the fact that its concept is quite different from the other projects that I have seen in the past, I think that this project will truly flourish. I will also be keeping an eye on this one.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Yes, and this is one of the best crypto currency for sure and many supporters of Pacquiao will be interested if the Pac token will invented, aside from that many investors in different country will surely invest on it. A big help to this project then.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

Can you add up some pictures, tables and charts on your whitepaper I don’t get some of the points on your whitepaper specially on the process.
Good project actually but improve and be more creative on the whitepaper
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:10:57 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 07:20:17 PM by Bitbratt

They are crowfunding platform. They will be funding ICO’s. Their platform will be funding ICOs using their own native token calleD AALT token. It will be like a lending platform for ICO developers? Correct me if I understood the explanation properly.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:56:23 PM

Yeah sure, and with that accessibility, anyone can join, so there will be a huge market for the Arizn. I do believe that this tokenized crowdfunding will set the phase for crypto currency as well because crowdfunding are more and more getting popular already.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

Yeah sure, and with that accessibility, anyone can join, so there will be a huge market for the Arizn. I do believe that this tokenized crowdfunding will set the phase for crypto currency as well because crowdfunding are more and more getting popular already.
I agree with you guys, crowdfunding is getting more and more noticeable.
I am sure that there will be a large market for crowdfunding.
with arizn the potential of crowdfunding will be more popular a cross the world.
using the blockchain technology will make crowdfunding more reliable and secure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: