Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
Lol!
Reasonable buddy. Let them be. Whatever ways, as long as it comes out successful that is what important. Now we will b waiting for the final outcome after the main sale, and after that the full implementation of the arizn platform and their exchange to work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.
You got that right fellow, and you know why arizn has conceptualized it to be tokenized,? because of the accesibility, liquedity and transparency.  This concept will avoid any misused of funds of the company. No one can manipulate the company's finances for their personal intentions.
Great 1kreasons. I never thought about that idea. Well, seems reasonable. Yea, no one will be able to manipulate the funds for his own interests. In addition to what you’ve said, tokenisation or token sale is now considered as the best and easy way of raising funds for a project development. So they just did it right and timely.
Funding into project is one of the essential tools for any project that was starting. Good to know about this kind of project because they were supporting big and small business as long as you are willing to build and create your own project.
That is right! It is really good to know that the ARIZN team have already created this concept for crowdfunding. What good about this is the platform and the technology which gives protection thru security, reliability, and transparency. Blockchain Technology really has a great impact on this project.
You've said it right.   Blockchain technology is really a very useful in this project.  I do believe that, with this, Arizn will be successful.  This is their advantage, by using a blockchain technology, because with this all are secured and there is no threat of failure,  in terms of finances most specially.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
Lol!
Reasonable buddy. Let them be. Whatever ways, as long as it comes out successful that is what important. Now we will b waiting for the final outcome after the main sale, and after that the full implementation of the arizn platform and their exchange to work.

Yeah. I am really expecting that this Arizn project will be implemented as soon as possible.  Imagine, this will give opportunity for those people who has a business plan but no enough funds, then they  resort or ask the help of Arizn to help them.through crowdfu ding and create funds for them so their projects will materialize.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

?
Lol!

Yeah. I am really expecting that this Arizn project will be implemented as soon as possible.  Imagine, this will give opportunity for those people who has a business plan but no enough funds, then they  resort or ask the help of Arizn to help them.through crowdfu ding and create funds for them so their projects will materialize.
You are right. With Arizn, they can help a lot of enterpreneurs or those who have start up business.  This is really an open door for them. They have now a chance to make it big, even without enough funds as long as their business proposal or concept, are good then a lot of investors that will join together to invest in their project, then  the project will have the chance to be implemented.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

Crowdfunding is one of most fundamental way to start up new business or company by gathering or getting loan funds from a bank or other institutions. With Arizn crowdfunding platform Small businessman or Idea maker can help them raise money to on top of the blockchain technology with the help of their smart-contract.
You got that right fellow, and you know why arizn has conceptualized it to be tokenized,? because of the accesibility, liquedity and transparency.  This concept will avoid any misused of funds of the company. No one can manipulate the company's finances for their personal intentions.
Great 1kreasons. I never thought about that idea. Well, seems reasonable. Yea, no one will be able to manipulate the funds for his own interests. In addition to what you’ve said, tokenisation or token sale is now considered as the best and easy way of raising funds for a project development. So they just did it right and timely.
Funding into project is one of the essential tools for any project that was starting. Good to know about this kind of project because they were supporting big and small business as long as you are willing to build and create your own project.
That is right! It is really good to know that the ARIZN team have already created this concept for crowdfunding. What good about this is the platform and the technology which gives protection thru security, reliability, and transparency. Blockchain Technology really has a great impact on this project.
crowdfunding can already be a major source of alternative investment for startups and entrepreneurs around the world, It will continue to grow and offer an increasing share of new business funding in the future.arizn can help start up company ideas and help them fund their project so it can be released in the market.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

crowdfunding can already be a major source of alternative investment for startups and entrepreneurs around the world, It will continue to grow and offer an increasing share of new business funding in the future.arizn can help start up company ideas and help them fund their project so it can be released in the market.
For any business, efficiency is key in ensuring a healthy bottom line and access to growth opportunities outside of one's home market. For this purpose, logistics and supply chain management usage of blockchain tech can help solve many of the issues plaguing businesses big and small.
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

Through tokenization, businesses can more easily sell, resell or manage the assets they own without the lengthy, expensive and time consuming process of liquidating such assets in other marketplaces. Tokenization can also enable businesses to easily put a value to intangible assets, such as intellectual property, and even make these fungible with other assets of similar value.
sigaha

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

Wow! A crowdfunding project, this is very attractive because it's new to my eye. The concept of this project is helpful though it sounds risky but afterall being risky is one aspect of business.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

yeah you have also point because,when I saw the 2M dollar will sold my eyes will glimpse and spark,,due to  eversince there is no other project to handle like this Arizn this already finish to sold at 2M  in the short period of time,compared to other platform that  thier token  sale sometimes its hard to sold even the ico are going to finish ,,therefore  this Arizn is much better and unique compared to other project and of course for sure more investor will also attract to this project,

2 MILLION DOLLARS!! What a sale in private sales. I will probably monitor this project, if it runs in a good momentum I will probably not surprise. Good project must invest to. Keep up the good work.

You should pal, this project won't disappoint you, as you can see they've reached 2M$ in private sale, that's very intriguing and interesting right? This project will be successful i think.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

yeah you have also point because,when I saw the 2M dollar will sold my eyes will glimpse and spark,,due to  eversince there is no other project to handle like this Arizn this already finish to sold at 2M  in the short period of time,compared to other platform that  thier token  sale sometimes its hard to sold even the ico are going to finish ,,therefore  this Arizn is much better and unique compared to other project and of course for sure more investor will also attract to this project,

2 MILLION DOLLARS!! What a sale in private sales. I will probably monitor this project, if it runs in a good momentum I will probably not surprise. Good project must invest to. Keep up the good work.

You should pal, this project won't disappoint you, as you can see they've reached 2M$ in private sale, that's very intriguing and interesting right? This project will be successful i think.

2M$??? That's crazy !!!
This project is really good since it reaches that big amount in private sale. I guess this project is really worthy of our support and the fact that it's promising makes it more worthy than other crowdfunding projects.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:02:51 AM

I agree with you. Arizn will be a great help for small investors or businesses to access the same market and encourage funding through transparent,exciting and familiar products that rewards backers with compliant and transferable ALT tokens that can be traded instantly. Crowdfunding platform of Arizn will be the solution for the lack of transparency and accountability through the tokens ALT.

True! Arizn's will help start-up businesses or companies by providing a platform to raise money,
accessing communities that will be of great advantage to have a support. This could happen because Arizn
platform is built in Blockchain that makes it transparent and accountable crowdfunding platform.

They can help various of people or small group of businessman to have a start-up funds for their business. Even those people or business enthusiast who have bright idea will be given a chance to fund their project.

It is truly helpful for those people but how can they be sure that all of the people or business will not do any harm on their platform, like most of the people starting up an ICO just to scam peoples money?  Do they have any plans on filtering these kinds of a business proposal on Arizn platform?
Well, I think the Arizn platform provides and help only start-up businesses and we can`t really assure that those people who are going to start a business don`t have also evil intentions in performing innovative platforms.
hopefully this will be a solution for small businessmen who need funds to start his business. so much enthusiasm from the public with this project, this is a very good thing and this will definitely make the team more enthusiastic to develop it.

All who wants to start a business is hoping about this project to become successful because of their idea and concept.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:33:43 AM

For those who want to keep an eye with this project, here are some of their link that you could follow them:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ariznnetwork

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Arizn3

Telegram grouphttps://t.me/CryptowingzBountyGroup

Discord: https://discord.gg/3SfNmdv

Hope it might help us to see this project updates.
Thanks man! It will help me and other investors to guide with the project updates. We can see also some of their activities here. Fortunately, they are enthusiastic to make some article about project. Currently, I've saw the one pager of arizn and it helps to become aware more about what they will bring to the community.
Yeah, thanks for sharing those links to easily check on Arizn's updates. We could see Arizn is truly maximizing
their resources and time during this campaign period, enthusiastically creating a good campaign to raise
awareness of people particularly their target crowdfunders and crypto enthusiasts.

It is nice to see they are being updated to the progress of their project I think it will makes more interested to other investors to make a preview of this project
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:19:04 AM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.

I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.

Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.

Ziah18

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

2M$??? That's crazy !!!
This project is really good since it reaches that big amount in private sale. I guess this project is really worthy of our support and the fact that it's promising makes it more worthy than other crowdfunding projects.

I agree with you. Arizn is really a great and promising project. It will become more successful through our support and through  a lot of investors that will trust this project.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?
For new partners after bancor, there seems to be no information. They will update developments every Monday. For recent developments, They are in the process of completing their first official crowd funding campaign on blockchain. This is a project they have been working on for the past 5 years. This is very large and will affect the lives of millions of people.
Donya.loids

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

For new partners after bancor, there seems to be no information. They will update developments every Monday. For recent developments, They are in the process of completing their first official crowd funding campaign on blockchain. This is a project they have been working on for the past 5 years. This is very large and will affect the lives of millions of people.

yeah i heard it, they were working since before.
what are they mission and plan?
will they be funding other ICO or will they just be a hand helping other project for doing crowd funding?
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

It looks interesting and will continue this project. I hope to develop further and look forward to more updates!
Tipaklong

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

It looks interesting and will continue this project. I hope to develop further and look forward to more updates!

For more updates you should follow them not just here...

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ariznnetwork/
twitter: https://twitter.com/Arizn3
Telegram: https://t.me/ariznnetwork

they post updates there...
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

yeah i heard it, they were working since before.
what are they mission and plan?
will they be funding other ICO or will they just be a hand helping other project for doing crowd funding?
No, The ICO team will use the platform to create smart-contract for crowdsale. They conduct the sale on the platform and the crowd will fund them. They don't develop funds for now. Their goal is to combine ICO and crowd funding on one platform as a similar product. Displayed for an audience that includes investors from various markets. I get all my statements from admin clarification.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

?
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.

I agree, //but it seems that the team is good and the whitepaper is precise, It is possible for them to succeed in their visions, after all the project will have a long journey in this industry, I will still support them in their ways since I see potential to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: