Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
    Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.
Well true about your saying because Arizn is different from everything else they have about the project, and the system is making it much better for investors to reach its project, so it's not surprising that it really does not prevent its growth, so I believe in the help of Arizn's team not surprisingly achieving success in the future.
We are going to achieve the required cap. Looks like the government are slowly boosting the adoption of cryptocurrency while people on crypto space are more sphisticated and one good example that we are supporting is ARIZN.

At any aspect of the business, have also succeed if many person would like to support on that project ,And Arizn are very lucky I as think due to many investor are really support on this project to change the new face  of crowdfunding industry,therefore I'm confidence that this project have a great future.

Definetly ,because  since it was start it will sale immediately the token,as almost 3 weeks it was a good sign to predict the great project as you said ,so that Arizn project are proudly to  share my friend and family to invest them ,and to have a brighter future.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

Quote from: AALT
Performance update :  Hello South Africa your fiat sales account for 99.99% of all tokens sold to date. With this in mind we have some major announcements coming up that will affect the ICO! We are ready to go to market and are busy uploading our first financial product, $2.2Bn land registry! Do we need an ICO ?

Is this a sign that the project is absolutely good? I don't understand the point of the moderator in telegram. But as I understand, it will affect much the ICO. I don't if they will cancel the ICO or not. Well, if ever they have good result and their future announcement is for the welfare of their community then this is a sign that Arizn is a good project.
I think it is a good sign because they are planning to go to the market and 99.99% of fiat sales are equivalent to tokens sold to date. Why do they cancel the ICO? Because they already got the hardcap. If ever I am wrong with my understanding, please correct me.
Wow! 2.2Bln sold already? This is really great! If ever they reach the hardcap, I think they should raise their token supply. It is unfair for those who did not invest to their token sale. I believe that arizn is a promising project and they have potential to be a sold out ICO based upon what they started. Well, if this is for the goodness of the community then I support them.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.
That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.
I sincerely think that Arizn has a lot of potential to being with. Crowdfunding industries are in need of a secure and safe
platform in order to proceed smoothly with their each and own purposes. Through crowdfunding, people are using their money
for a good cause.
Well, I guess you are right. This project has great potential when it comes to crowdfunding. The concept itself will tell that ARIZN project will really elevate the quality of crowdfunding because of the transparency and reliability of the platform.
that's right,arizn has a very huge potential when it comes to convenience of crowdfunding.
the best part about this project is their core principles which is transparency,liquidity and accountability.
arizn can provide funds to start up projects.
It is true. There are projects out there that have a very good concept and goals but they cannot continue because of lack of supporters and investors that could partner with them in bringing up the project into completion. Good that Arizn has came up with this idea of crowdfunding so sure projects can also be sure of their success.
That's why we wanted to bring this project to social media- Make there project to have alot of supporters, Arizn is making it's wave to create crowdfunding projects and i'm pretty sure they will give their best to upgrade their platform and release the required project given on whitepaper.
Correct but it also benefits to inceased brand awarness,for  any project or business ,And Arizn project are  also suitable to promote from social media , for good branding crowdfunding industry of the new decade today,due to with nearly half of the world’s population using social media platforms, they’re a natural place to reach new and highly targeted potential investor,
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

The idea and competence of the team will result achieve partnership all, Arizn Crowdfunding deserve attention.
This indicates that this project has a future if we support them every one will success in their concept.
KUDOS to all to make up these team!
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.
    Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.
I think this is a good advice. Nowadays I saw young people who are interested in trading and investments which is a good thing that in their early age, they know how they will handle their money and resources. ARIZN is one good platform where they can invest. The concept was quite simple and easy to understand, most especially it doesn't require a large amount of investment.
Well since that we all know the Arizn is succeed on its private sale, we can see the potential of this project once they implement the crowdfunding platform through the help of blockchain technology which is very interested on many investors to give some try on it.

Sure enough this project will have a lot of attention in the future. Many people are interested to see a transparent and accountable funding of projects. We know that not all projects do succeed but what we want to see is if it was spent properly and not diverted into personal expenses.
Well, as long as the team is willing to take the risk to make the project implemented they will do all their best to make it successful, i believe that the project with a platform like this will be easy to handle for them because they see how big is the help of crowdfunding once they will be on the blockchain technology then.

Yes, this is taking a big risk for Arizn. But what I see, with their history of being involved in different projects for
long years being able to understand and identify those that affect the widest and most positive change is where
their courage and strength is coming from. Arizn saw the great potential of a crowdfunding platform as an extensive
means of reaching out to average human being, giving them options to help them carry-out their projects.With the
presence of blockchain technology,backers and investors have higher chances of giving support to it.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

I will encourage to each everyone to participate in ICO. An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society!
must say the company will collect the funds on ICO! We will ecourage everyone to join this project...
Arizn Crowdfunding Team is really Nice and Trusted Company!
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.

Favors on investors part should be well presented for them to see how will they benefit in investing a certain
project but I believe that it doesn't mean all favors will be on their part. Just seeing and understanding the
greatness of the purpose of a certain project like this of Arizn- a crowdfunding platform that ensures accessibility,
liquidity and transparency throughout crowdfunding process, investors will highly consider to invest in it.   
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

I will encourage to each everyone to participate in ICO. An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society!
must say the company will collect the funds on ICO! We will ecourage everyone to join this project...

That will be a good idea we get to buy  arizn tokens in one of the best decentralized exchanges if our time after the ICO
This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment we must encourage all people specially all
the investors to join this wonderful project of Arizn Crowdfunding.
Andycalum

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Trustworthy Crowdfunding project is what all developers all want. What can you offer on us if we rely on your company rather platform if we used to trust on you of our project? Can we assure that our project was safe on this project and didn't scams us in any ways?

Arizn has the Blockchain Technology right? It would be secured and as transparent as the people would want it to be.
The transparency itself will show whether the funds are being used in corrupt ways.
I think Arizn project despite of transparency it will also honesty to all trusted investor on their project,because it also key to be succeed on this field crowdfunding.

If that is the case, it is really great for all members and all the part of this project, hope to see more Good performance for this project. to be able of all the investors more trusted to this project.

Truly Blockchain technology is a powerful tool for security and transparency purposes.And Arizn did really
great in having it with their crowdfunding platform to earn the trust,give ease and sense of peace  for investors, crowfunders
and project developers.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.
Well, as what is the Arizn goal is to help people in terms of crowdfunding platform through the use of blockchain technology, which is many people are not just involve on investing in the crypto currency but also to the crowdfunding too whereas the small businesses will be popular through internet and have many backers too.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

This project deserves your attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support him, everyone will win in the end!

Every project in crypto currency has their own future.
But this one is different, once this ICO succeed and their project develop.
it it will give brighter future of other ICO.
yeah I agree because succeed in ICO'S are also depend for those  many supportive  investor due to if one ICO'S are very few supporters I think it will not run the long time due to lack of supporters from our investor or viewers,,therefore if you look the other opportunity for your future try to invest at Arzin crowdfunding project.

Yes, hope to see that this project have more supportive investors in the future. and have more opportunity not just in all the teams but also in all the parts of this project.
I agree with you about this. With all the good things we have seen about the ARIZN project, I am sure that we are really inspired to invest and grab the opportunity on this project. We are also hoping that investors will support this project all the way to the top and make this project successful.
As i can see that the project platform is attracted to the investors and for behind the succeed of their private sale there is a good reason and it is very popular in some business person because they trust on the project of Arizn that is why they support the project even on its private sale.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Trustworthy Crowdfunding project is what all developers all want. What can you offer on us if we rely on your company rather platform if we used to trust on you of our project? Can we assure that our project was safe on this project and didn't scams us in any ways?

Arizn has the Blockchain Technology right? It would be secured and as transparent as the people would want it to be.
The transparency itself will show whether the funds are being used in corrupt ways.
I think Arizn project despite of transparency it will also honesty to all trusted investor on their project,because it also key to be succeed on this field crowdfunding.

If that is the case, it is really great for all members and all the part of this project, hope to see more Good performance for this project. to be able of all the investors more trusted to this project.

Well, you have a point because this project is greatly worth to invest because the crowdfunding platform is very in demand in many country and when this ICO will become successful this is possible to be implement in many country.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

I'm having problem to get access to ICO dashboard that website is not loading properly on my side. It seems it got problem with server anybody else facing the same issue or only me who have this problem?
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

That will be a good idea we get to buy  arizn tokens in one of the best decentralized exchanges if our time after the ICO
This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment we must encourage all people specially all

Its best to buy and invest on ICO's during the initial stage as they usually offer bonus on every purchase. ARIZN is a promising project and it surely something to look forward to.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

I'm having problem to get access to ICO dashboard that website is not loading properly on my side. It seems it got problem with server anybody else facing the same issue or only me who have this problem?
We experience my things. I can't access their website, there seems to be a problem. Does anyone know what's the problem?
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

We experience my things. I can't access their website, there seems to be a problem. Does anyone know what's the problem?
Same here. I hope the developers can solve this soon as this may affect the investors for the project. I think the other website is totally down while the other one may be under maintenance. I am not quite sure though.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

Its best to buy and invest on ICO's during the initial stage as they usually offer bonus on every purchase. ARIZN is a promising project and it surely something to look forward to.

I am quite interested in the project as it will give opportunity for those who want to source out fund and cant do an ICO for themselves. I just hope that they will not be charging much for their platform.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

Well many new companies are actually doing the same. Its really out of necessity why they need to conduct such seminar. Why? Because not all people are accepting the idea of crypto currency. Some countries even ban crypto currency in their country. Investors sometimes find it too risky to put their money on Crypto currency. With the seminar and awareness campaign, more people will appreciate the function and the idea of a decentralized crypto currency. This will be good for the crypto currency economy since this will help reach more people and raise the value and peoples awareness and knowledge over crypto currencies. Keep it up ARIZN.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

Quote from: Arizn
Development update! (2 months early)
Update : Arizn ver 3.1 -

We are busy uploading the new version, it has been deployed on Ropsten.

We have cloned AALT token on Ropsten Testnet : https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x316d2070a3a2dcb29ed5de191f4c41ea34acf53e !

Once we send you the URL for Beta access you will be able to register. Use the menu to request AALT-Ropsten form Arizn.
Please make sure you switch metamask to ropsten network.

Once you receive you AALT (Don't forget to add token: 0x316d2070a3a2dcb29ed5de191f4c41ea34acf53e) you are free to browse the dummy projects and invest. At the same time you can also create your own crowdfunding campaign.

Arizn is a social network at it's core with a transparent community hub, where the natural consensus of a project is enough to make it or break it.

Arizn is non regulated and free for life. Investment is in AALT token only.

Look at the development of this project. It seems like they launch Arizn very fast and they want to bring this new ecosystem to the community before they will end. We can now use Arizn ver 3.1 and I hope everyone enjoys it.
Definitely! I encourage everyone to continue in supporting this project! They have presented already their beta version and I think it will be launched as fast as a thunder! I like the way Arizn prove to the community that our investment in this project will not be wasted, instead we earn a lot. Thanks for making my day happy. I enjoy buying AALT.
Really? Have they presented already the beta version? May I know the URL for their beta access so I can register? I am really interested in this platform to give it a try. Investing in projects really need a big amount of investment but for ARIZN which is designed for crowdfunding, I can release small amounts at a time for every project.

And on that day, this happens. Around of applause everyone Arizn was working to well on this.
Keep up the good work Team, I will not surprise if you were on the moon already after all this, lol. Good to know about this update.
Arceusz

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.
That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.
I sincerely think that Arizn has a lot of potential to being with. Crowdfunding industries are in need of a secure and safe
platform in order to proceed smoothly with their each and own purposes. Through crowdfunding, people are using their money
for a good cause.
Well, I guess you are right. This project has great potential when it comes to crowdfunding. The concept itself will tell that ARIZN project will really elevate the quality of crowdfunding because of the transparency and reliability of the platform.

You right. Crowdfunding project like this is very helpful in many ways.
Since they were helping not only big companies they were also helping minor businessmen and other people to create their own project and platform without hesitation.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: