Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted Altcoins Buy/Sell Platform for International users...  (Read 121 times)
aliitp (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

I am considering buying some popular (or probably a bunch of alt coins) and wait for a while if there value skyrockets than i may have done some profit this way, so is there is a certain website/platform where you can buy assorted altcoins, keep them in a safe wallet, monitor their prices if they go up or down on daily basis, and sell ??...

Of course like many of us here i dont have a US Bank account so probably need to complete an international wire transfer in my case, is there is such a service some place ??...

Thanks,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

What you're describing is basically an exchange. You don't need to be based in the US nor would you need to wire money to access one. You just need to find out which exchanges support your country, sign up for it, then buy away. So where do you live? Try Googling "cryptocurrency exchange". It should return a few results relevant to your area.

Keeping the coins safe for long term holding is a little more complicated though, as it's not recommended to store them in exchanges and online wallets. You could invest in hardware wallets like TREZOR or Ledger, which could store multiple kinds of altcoins. You basically transfer the coins there after buying from your exchange.

retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

It may be easier to buy bitcoin first with an exchange that supports international wire transfer, then trade the BTC for altcoins in a different exchange. Check localbitcoins.com or liberalcoins.com to buy BTC. You can find out on which exchange to buy a specific altcoin by checking its ANN topic or website or check coinmarketcap.com.

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

usually every country has a company that builds an exchange platform, for example in my country, Indonesia, here I deposit with wire transfer
maybe you can look for it on a local topic in this forum that suits your country, look for the annoucments section
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: