Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fieldcoin : 1st blockchain based land marketplace  (Read 4501 times)
JoachimLebrun (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:37:08 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 04:00:38 PM by JoachimLebrun

More than ever we need a real economy behind the use of our cryptocurrencies. An economy that is backed by a proven and established market. A proof-of-asset Token with a sound buying power that will bring a substantial growth to its value. Cryptocurrencies need off chain applications to attain their full potential and what is better than a token to trade agricultural land? Food is the most basic need of every human beings and land is the core good of all humanity.

Therefore, Fieldcoin Ltd is creating the first land marketplace, bringing the blockchain technology to property transactions and agricultural projects crowdfunding while creating a stable transaction instrument easing the process of land and agribusiness acquisition.
Peer to Peer Transactions
Thanks to the blockchain technology and smart contracts, transactions are made easier, faster and with lower fees than traditionally. Our platform will allow you to buy and sell land properties anywhere in the world for only a 1% transaction fee and avoid long and rigorous processes. Already Sweden, Netherland, Russia, India and Dubai are developing blockchain-based land registry system that will soon enable direct transactions and release Fieldcoin’s Ecosystem full potential.

Fieldcoin Ltd will integrate land ownership into its ecosystem and monetize the properties on the blockchain using ERC721 tokens. Fieldcoin ERC20 holders will have access to full land ownership on the platform and will be able to buy, sell and exchange their properties while choosing the planted crops and management type of their farmland at distance.! Fieldcoin Ltd. offers the owners to handle all the issues related to the management of their land. We can optimize the output, take care of rents, administer documents and apply local legislation while improving your land property quality. The land owner will receive 60% of the benefit while Fieldcoin Ltd will get 40%. This will cover the management costs of the land, pay the 3rd party logistics and business operations while retaining a percentage share allocated to the ecosystem.
Support small farmers to big installations and get rewarded! Our team of experts will carefully select an array of agricultural projects in which you could chose to invest in. Crowdfunders are guaranteed to obtain their initial capital + a percentage in interest as borrowers will allocate a corresponding amount of physical assets in mortgage as a pay-back guarantee. Those projects will go through a 3 steps selection system examining yield suitability, business model, FLC ethical and environmental chart compliance andof course multiple other factors, going as far as having 3rd party audits to ensure only the best projects are displayed.
Fieldcoin is also developing its own eco-system where land will be acquired and valorized through key processes such as soil modification, farm development, water purification, crop diversification as well as innovative developments like robotization, IT monitoring, drone use… to name a few. With our operation being mainly focused in Europe in a first stage, our value growth target for land valorized at an average of 20% of its total acquisition cost is 16-20% for Eastern European regions and 8-12% for Western European regions. While rents, costs and management costs differ from one region of Europe to another, our market target is 15% (9% Property and 6% Rents) yearly returns after land valorization. The range of land holding before transfer is between 3 to 5 years. This is considered the most optimal period to achieve land valorization. Once our value growth target has been attained, the land will be sold on our platform. Once our Eco-system has been implemented and is showing the 1st signs of success, we will expand to regions with higher growth such as South-East Asia, Africa, Latin-America and Russia.
If the price of the Fieldcoin token market cap falls sharply under the threshold of 80% of the total value of the company’s assets, you will get a discount for future purchases amounting the difference between the market value of the coin and the set threshold. This assure your tokens always keep their value on our platform. To ensure the process, every semester, we will have an external company audit our assets and the results will be released to the Fieldcoin community. What guarantees that this threshold ratio of 80% token value for the market price will seldom be attained is the fact that once the token price drops under this threshold, anyone wishing to buy land through tokens on our platform will buy tokens on exchanges and will get physical assets 20% or more under the market price. This will eventually boost token market exchanges and re-stabilize the price of tokens at market levels.
Fieldcoin Ltd. will be working on building joint ventures on its lands while participating in the development of rural communities through its donation programs within the framework of its projects. 1% of Fieldcoin tokens will be allocated to the community development through the Fieldcoin Foundation. Furthermore, donations can be made through the Fieldcoin Foundation, allocated to specific humanity projects listed on our crowdfunding platform. These projects include plans to build for example schools, water wells, irrigation systems and roads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fieldcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 02:02:08 AM by Fieldcoin

Fieldcoin's Airdrop is live!

Join the 1st Blockchain based land marketplace! Buy, sell and manage land properties with cryptocurrencies from home with your IT devices!

Follow the link to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4682998.0
techo

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

If i understand the concept correctly manage to the land over blockchain is very futuristic idea and it seems very hard to me. But i will watch this project. Good luck.
Fieldcoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

If i understand the concept correctly manage to the land over blockchain is very futuristic idea and it seems very hard to me. But i will watch this project. Good luck.

Hi Techo !

You can watch our platform explainer video here : https://youtu.be/iS9LbASopwk

Our technical paper will be released shortly as well.

Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

wow! it's so GREEN everything around here Cool

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

Fieldcoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

wow! it's so GREEN everything around here Cool

That's the spirit !
mobile04151985

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:00:45 AM

I think this is also one of the good project. are there countries for which it is prohibited to participate in this project?
Fieldcoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

I think this is also one of the good project. are there countries for which it is prohibited to participate in this project?

Residents of the United States of America, the People’s Republic of China and the Republic of Singapore are not allowed to participate in the ICO.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

Reserved for filipino language

Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=940361;sa=summary
Bitcointalk name: imyashir
Username Telegram or Link your Telegram: https://t.me/imyashir21
language: Filipino
Your choice to translate: (ANN, BOUNTY and WP) : BOTH
Are you ready to post and moderate: YES
Eth address: 0x0520c9eA153fE89FFC088297150432c93a0A5650
previous work: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nyX4kmlaZKvI1AxPjZIt38JpQup06SX2K3dkVrzMgGI/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=112290870602331319570
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:10:43 AM

Assuming this even works,Who is going to help a foreign purchaser get the land registered in his name?
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

how this project works because I think if you create a land market, while everyone still does not understand about blockchain and you apply the land market through blockchain, then who will use it
khan_kashi

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

i study about project and i think very unique project and very good team behind it. good luck for the future
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

How Fieldcoin will revolutionize land property transactions and agricultural projects funding by using the blockchain technology.
khan_kashi

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

hello, i have a question, can we use ERC-20 wallet for this airdrop?
JoachimLebrun (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

hello, i have a question, can we use ERC-20 wallet for this airdrop?
Yes, of course, as long as you are owner of your wallet's private key (not exchanges or hot wallets) it is good
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

how this project works because I think if you create a land market, while everyone still does not understand about blockchain and you apply the land market through blockchain, then who will use it
you wrote a lot of words that did not understand anything. it's like a set of words. and you want to be given an answer to this? It seems to me that the managers will not understand this, and therefore they do not answer

Fieldcoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

Hope to hear some partnership with a real state developers soon. Do you guys already have a parner or negotiating?

Damien, our expert land manager with more than 15 years of experience, will take care of the development. We have other things in the work we can't talk about at the moment but will be announced in time !
Fieldcoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:08:54 PM

Assuming this even works,Who is going to help a foreign purchaser get the land registered in his name?

On our platform, a land will be represented by an ERC721 token. It is a unique token in which you can store information and represent the ownership of a specific land. Our technical paper will go deeper in the legalities and process behind the land exchanges.  
abhiag7993

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

After very long time i see your project looking me very strong concept,,

The Best FIELDCOIN - World’s First blockchain based land marketplace, Great Admins.
Fieldcoin
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

There are a lot of free and unused land spaces even in Japan. I believe this FieldCoin project makes agriculture more valuable.
I look forward to seeing this project in Japan soon.

We are certainly looking forward to bring Fieldcoin in Japan as well !
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: