Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍁 Create your own Bitcoin Mixer / Become an Investor 💲  (Read 3946 times)
Jay Johanson (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:53:02 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2024, 02:09:29 PM by Jay Johanson
Merited by klarki (11), icopress (10), AB de Royse777 (5), paid2 (5), stompix (2)

Quote from:  Create your Mixing business [Altcointalk ANN] Official Telegram Group [Support] & [PGP]Become an Affiliate or Seller 🌐

What is the Jambler project?

We are the first platform that allows anyone to create their own business and profit from cryptoanonymization services, you can become both a partner and an investor. Jambler itself does not interact directly with clients. This approach is very similar to a referral program and avoids conflicts of interest between the platform and partners. Our algorithm involves the sale of obviously clean coins from cryptocurrency exchanges to partners using our platform.

In a word, Jambler purchases output transactions from cryptocurrency stock exchanges and/or miners, verifies their quality and resells them to partners who, in turn, interact with end clients. The purpose of our work is to ensure safety for cryptocurrency owners and security for their savings.

Can I trust you with my money?

All Jambler participants, partners, sellers (investors) and end users are protected by the platform against accidental errors or deliberate actions. All incoming transactions are confirmed with letters of guarantee signed with PGP. To check a letter of guarantee, install a PGP client (for example, PGP4Win), import a public key of Jambler from the website to the installed client and verify a digital signature.

How can I create my own business?

It is very simple! You do not have to implement mixer algorithms by yourself or seek for finance to form operating assets, we did that for you.

• Register on the Jambler website as a partner, specify a BTC wallet for profit receipt and your mixer commission, configure an automated withdrawal of funds and enter a project name. The platform will generate BTC addresses, issue letters of guarantee on your behalf, control monetary flows and transfer profits to you.
  • Develop website design of your own mixer or use a template which we have prepared for you. In your personal account you can find HTML templates for Tor and Clearnet mixer version, PHP gateway to connect to our system. Download and upload them to your hosting.
  • Your mixer is ready for operation, all that is left for you to do is to attract clients. You will get interest income from every transaction. You will get Jabber or Telegram notifications of new requests and transaction execution via your mixer from the platform.

Why is it profitable for me to use Jambler for investment?

Firstly, we have a stable demand for transactions from stock exchanges for which we are ready to pay a bounty. Jambler constantly purchases output transactions from Bitcoin stock exchanges and provides a bonus of 1% for that. An average time of return on investment is 12 hours. Secondly, our business model is transparent. It demonstrates clearly from which funds Jambler pays commission fees to sellers/investors.

To eliminate risks of getting a cryptocurrency of questionable origin, all investor Bitcoins are checked by the platform scoring system, including blockchain analysis. Transactions which have passed the check, get into the system and transaction which have failed the check, are returned to a customer from the same wallet. This stage makes it possible to terminate attempts of unfair investors to use an investment admittance as a mixer in order to clear their money and gain profit at the same time. Jambler does not capitalize on return of cryptocoins which haven’t passed the scoring check, it is a necessary security measure.

What are stock exchanges supported?

Poloniex, Binance, Korbit, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Pbit, GDAX, Okcoin, Kraken, Gemini, BTCC, CEX.IO, itBit, Simex, Lakebtc, Exmo, Bitbay, Livecoin.

We are ready to be of service to you 24h a day during the entire period of cooperation. Our motto is anonymity, speed and reliability. We value our reputation and your trust. Stay in touch and check for updates. Create your profitable Bitcoin mixer and start writing your very own success story with Jambler

Code:
PGP fingerprint: B8A5 CFCA F63F F2D8 384A 6B12 D3B2 8095 6F0E 7CAF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jay Johanson (OP)

View Profile WWW
PGP
July 23, 2018, 07:35:59 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2024, 02:05:18 PM by Jay Johanson

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Comment: User-ID: [banned mixer] <support@[banned mixer]>
Comment: Type: 2048-bit RSA (secret key available)
Comment: Usage: Signing, Encryption, Certifying User-IDs
Comment: Fingerprint: B8A5CFCAF63FF2D8384A6B12D3B280956F0E7CAF
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=ZA0L
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
ChipMixer

Activity: 456
Merit: 956

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

Platform turns a new page in cryptocurrency anonymization by inviting almost everyone to create their own mixer and start earning on such services from scratch.
If you want everyone to run their own mixer then check JoinMarket.

kicktracer011

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

I really like your process.
By making this more mainstream and rewarding people for investing their bitcoin more bitcoin will enter the system making the system more secure.

I liked it so much I wrote a small review about it.
https://tokenclaimer.blogspot.com/2018/08/how-to-make-your-own-bitcoin-tumbler.html
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4917

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:55:06 AM

why is your mixer using cloudflare's ssl? Do you realise cloudflare will be able to decrypt all data between your customers and yourself? I'd encourage you to buy your own SSL certificates and move away from cloudflare asap if you want to be taken seriously.

Even letsencrypt certificates would be a hell of a lot better than cloudflare's on such a privacy-centric service (don't get me wrong: cloudflare is great if you're not a service that would require absolute privacy... I've been using cloudflare on my sites for a long time, but then again: i don't even allow useraccounts to be created on my sites...)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jay Johanson (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:03:21 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 03:18:54 PM by Jay Johanson

why is your mixer using cloudflare's ssl? Do you realise cloudflare will be able to decrypt all data between your customers and yourself? I'd encourage you to buy your own SSL certificates and move away from cloudflare asap if you want to be taken seriously.

Even letsencrypt certificates would be a hell of a lot better than cloudflare's on such a privacy-centric service (don't get me wrong: cloudflare is great if you're not a service that would require absolute privacy... I've been using cloudflare on my sites for a long time, but then again: i don't even allow useraccounts to be created on my sites...)

Thank you for pointing this bug out. This is a very acute thing. We will definitely resolve the issue and will replace ssl certificates to eliminate this weak point of using cloudflare’s ssl.    
Jay Johanson (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

I really like your process.
By making this more mainstream and rewarding people for investing their bitcoin more bitcoin will enter the system making the system more secure.

I liked it so much I wrote a small review about it.
https://tokenclaimer.blogspot.com/2018/08/how-to-make-your-own-bitcoin-tumbler.html
Thank you for the support and your involvement in promoting our mixing platform. we appreciate that.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

I like the concept espeically the partnership program and the selling program.Just to clarify something,for sellers to earn profit,there must be other people using the mixer frequently right?
Edit:I sent you an important PM,please answer.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

I like the concept espeically the partnership program and the selling program.Just to clarify something,for sellers to earn profit,there must be other people using the mixer frequently right?

Exactly! How else do you expect them to pay up? They do "business" you make 'Profit' it's that simple. It's not rocket science. What I am more interested in is how will their "Bitcoin Rating" system work as the video said if the "Bitcoin" rating is low they will charge a small fee and send back the Bitcoins to the Original owner, This could be exploited IMO making them a small profit on each exchange they deny.
Jay Johanson (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

Dear users of [banned mixer], we identified an issue with verification bot. Now it is fixed. We kindly ask all users whose verification failed to go through the verification process again. If it is succeeded, you will receive notification from bot or you will see "verified" marked in green on your account. We apologise for any inconveniences and thank you for your understanding.
Jay Johanson (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

Yes, that's right. We use an affiliate model and, therefore, the amount of attracted money of the sellers directly depends on the amount of requests of the end customers that we receive through partners.
For your convenience, we created a demand indicator for sellers (a battery). Surely you have seen  it.
If the battery is full, then we do not need money, and if it is low, then we need money and we are ready to turn it around and return it to you with a profit. Besides, you can be notified via jabber / telegram, so that you won’t miss a good offer. In order to do so, you should create a request in a personal account of a seller (you do not need to send money there). Then, the system will automatically notify you when we need an investment. 
Please note that if you sell us a transaction when the battery is full, your money can return to you in a few days, as a turnaround time is 24 hours+.
We are not a pyramid and we do not need your money for no reason. We attract money only on client requests (or with a small margin). Therefore, be careful and watch the indicator. If you are a programmer, then we have a REST API for this.
In general, this is a great form of investment, as you can quickly turn your money around and earn. Unlike HYPE and pyramids, the source of your profit is extremely clear. We just resell your transactions to a large number of customers.
Jay Johanson (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

Exactly! How else do you expect them to pay up? They do "business" you make 'Profit' it's that simple. It's not rocket science. What I am more interested in is how will their "Bitcoin Rating" system work as the video said if the "Bitcoin" rating is low they will charge a small fee and send back the Bitcoins to the Original owner, This could be exploited IMO making them a small profit on each exchange they deny.

Income from transactions that have failed scoring is bad business logic. When withdrawing money from a stock exchange, a seller pays a commission for withdrawal, plus we charge a very small commission that simply covers our costs.
To earn a steady income from this, you need to establish a large transaction flow and that is impossible without a loyal audience.
However, one cannot be loyal if their input transactions are constantly returned (they failed scoring). You should admit that it is much more profitable for us to buy a transaction and resell it to end users, and therefore everyone will be satisfied and we will earn more.
On the other hand, we cannot remove a scoring procedure because then there will be a risk of getting cryptocurrency of questionable origin into the system. In this case, the whole idea will become meaningless. We will descend to the level of ordinary mixers, which may also mix "dark coins" with other coins even having no info on that.
A scoring procedure and fees for its failure are desperate measures. It is not a good way to make money.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

~Snip
~Snip

Hmm, How will this 'rating system' work? How will the system identify "Dark coins" from the legit ones? Will each transaction be manually checked? I am only interested in how is the system identifying / rating these coins.
Jay Johanson (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

~Snip
~Snip

Hmm, How will this 'rating system' work? How will the system identify "Dark coins" from the legit ones? Will each transaction be manually checked? I am only interested in how is the system identifying / rating these coins.
Thank you for your question. Although we do not disclose the algorithms of the scoring system, there is a certain set of factors that automatically identifies transactions, and associates them with stock exchanges. In fact, deanonymization techniques have come a long way  and you can find out information about the ownership of many addresses using such services as https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Poloniex.com?from_address=1E2J2DAFGToqmTxK5H8fG6V3Tp3xqSiAm4  Our identification algorithm is somewhat different. We provide the above-mentioned example to give you a better understanding of this process.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

Dear users of [banned mixer], we identified an issue with verification bot. Now it is fixed. We kindly ask all users whose verification failed to go through the verification process again. If it is succeeded, you will receive notification from bot or you will see "verified" marked in green on your account. We apologise for any inconveniences and thank you for your understanding.

I don't understand, what form of verification is being discussed here?

For a mixer site that wants total anonymity, I don't think there should be any verification and even the solving of captcha that could serve as some level of verification against bot should not be there since its about paying for services and not a "free launch" that we tend to see in most faucets sites.
Jay Johanson (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

I don't understand, what form of verification is being discussed here?

For a mixer site that wants total anonymity, I don't think there should be any verification and even the solving of captcha that could serve as some level of verification against bot should not be there since its about paying for services and not a "free launch" that we tend to see in most faucets sites.
The project is of interest to three categories of persons: end users, partners and investors. End users do not need verification. Investors need verification in order to receive information on a status of the flow of invested funds and notifications of new requests by the platform for purchase of output transactions. Partners need verification in order to get notifications of customer requests. In fact, you can undergo verification anonymously using Tor or Jabber.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

just for understanding  Huh
 when I put into my seller account 0.05BTC i would get Bonus: 0.50197  BTC  after what timeframe ?

kind regards
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

just for understanding  Huh
 when I put into my seller account 0.05BTC i would get Bonus: 0.50197  BTC  after what timeframe ?

kind regards
Pretty sure you mean Bonus:0.050197.The website says the average time of return on investment is 12 hours,can be less can more depends on demand.So you should count maximum 24 hours?
I would just like to ask if someone has tried becoming a seller,how everything went? I'm kinda intersted in this but some feedback and experience statements would be highly appreciated

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
alxalex

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

dont understand....how do i register [banned mixer]Huh....it says you use your jabber or telegram account....i don't have a jabber account....i don't have a telegram account....so whats the case....am i obliged to create an account with these services in order to get access to jambler???
Jay Johanson (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

Bitcoin, becoming widely used and widely trusted as a valid currency, attempts to fill the role of digital ‘cash’. Having numerous benefits and advantages, cryptocurrency differs greatly from other methods of online transactions in anonymity and decentralization. The most fundamental benefits of using Bitcoin are the following: irreversible transactions, quick payments, no involvement of any third party, reduced transaction fees, ease of use, no paperwork and anonymity. However, while a certain degree of anonymity of Bitcoin is sufficient for most users or purposes, privacy is not guaranteed. The only privacy that exists in Bitcoin comes from pseudonymous addresses, which are vulnerable and easily compromised through various analysis methods, such as volume analysis, cluster analysis and taint analysis. Being acquainted with the first two methods, let us proceed to analyze the last one.

In the Bitcoin system, taint is a correlation between addresses. The correlation comes from the past transactions (received or spent). Taint analysis determines the closeness between multiple Bitcoin addresses. Any quantifiable measure of taint between two addresses creates a link between the two and may be used to discover previously unknown addresses in a payment scheme. Taint Analysis returns a list of addresses related to the queried address. Examining taint provides insight into efficacy of a Bitcoin mixing service. A successful mixing service should reduce the taint between the originating address and the receiving address to zero.

Hiding your identity in our digital world is quite tricky, as people always leave behind several digital footprints. Bitcoin by design is not anonymous, but if used wisely, it can give you more than enough privacy. There are various workaround solutions to make Bitcoin anonymous, including the use of Bitcoin mixing, a Tor browser, a logless VPN and a new address for every transaction. Still the technology has a long way to go, as it is fairly new and is constantly improving.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: