Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An ICO that can scale the tokens economy?  (Read 137 times)
cryptozombie14 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

Hello guys, as the title says can an ICO solve this? Is it possible? www.menlo.one is saying that their framework is designed to scale the said economy in a safely manner. I'm just wondering if its even possible to do.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bgt4102

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

not very sneaky
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

I think that I have found a really good project - Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and etc. Their main aim is to help insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures. From my point of view, it is innovative and fit the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: