Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] New registration introduction thread / waiting list  (Read 23545 times)
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:04:20 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 11:56:57 AM by utopianfuture

If you have a new BTT account and want to join NEM, please make a short introduction about yourself to join in here.

Update 2/21: the NEM fundraising was over on 2/17, but we may have more people after the public auditing of the stakeholder list. Please make an introduction post in this thread to join the waiting list. Thanks for supporting NEM.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:11:20 PM

again.

hello!
Everybody, I am a new member of the Bitcoin Form. I am a forigeiner. I have been invested Alternate crytocurrencies for 3 months. But I known little of it. I just known mining. I known this Forum last week, and see the NEM today. I want join it, get a share.

Because my English is very poor. I mistakenly believe that new member need to PM administrator. So I did PM administrator at this morning, and sent NXT to the NEM'S account at this everning.

I just saw the administrator replies, do not PM him, post here.

I hope that I can keep a share, thank you.

I hope that you can understand my words. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
39Stakes

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:18:31 PM

hello together,

I'm new here with a new user name. I would like to have a share that I mean 40 fully get.
I have 15 children and each child has a share. I have 3 ex wives and I want to pay so that they leave me in peace.
For my 21 friends I have also purchased shares, they have no idea of ​​NEM and no internet after you NEM but great.
I wanted to have the 40 share for the pope. It is intended to ensure world peace.

Please, please, please just give me a share

I LIKE NEM SPIRIT!

Utopianfuture can i get the stake=====?HuhHuhHuh=======
arseny

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:18:45 PM

If you have a new BTT account and want to join NEM, please make a short introduction about yourself to join in here.

Hi utopianfuture:
I come from Russia, and now live in Israel.
I just started to learn cryptocurrency world and I am interested in NEM project.
I have been programming in .Net and SQL server.
Perhaps what I will be useful to the project.
Please let me join it. Thanks.
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:20:51 PM

Hi utopianfuture:
I come from Russia, and now live in Israel.
I just started to learn cryptocurrency world and I am interested in NEM project.
I have been programming in .Net and SQL server.
Perhaps what I will be useful to the project.
Please let me join it. Thanks.

Thanks for your interest. Please understand that the rules are there for a certain purpose. But welcome you to join in.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
boshi

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:27:02 PM

Hi, I come from India, a freshman of virtual currency. just learn about NEM from my friend couple days ago. i want to be a part of the project.  utopianfuture, can i sent some BTC to you for an admission ticket?
i missed MSC and XCP. i hope i donot miss NEM train.
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 02:29:00 PM

I already joined nem by being stake holder.
yoga0112

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:36:04 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 03:06:17 PM by yoga0112

hi utopianfuture,,
I'm from china. I'm work in IT company. I'm so interested in this project, but i hear of the project today. so i  register the account today.
I have donated 0.075 btc and replyed in page 81 in donate thread.
please let me join, thanks!

Fair Distribution. Equal Shares for All.   good idea!

TXID: c0932573cff135b791007276c517c91b8d7d28451affb32defd2b305062364fd
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/c0932573cff135b791007276c517c91b8d7d28451affb32defd2b305062364fd

chenpeifeng

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:45:27 PM

hi,my name is PeiFeng Chen.
I am working in construction company of china.
In china,there are many money put in  construction and bank.
I think this Electronic Money is a good Investment.
please let me join in.
thanks.
I will Send 0.075BTC to you soon.
thanks Smiley
leo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:18:29 PM

Hi, everyone:

My name is neil wang. I live in canada.
I start investing in NXT since last Dec and trading on DEGX. At that time, i was holding more than 1M of NXT. For some stupid reason, i sold it all at low price and i have only 2000 NXT left. LOL.

since i joined NXT that early , why not NEM.\

I had another  Bitcointalk acct long time ago but i lost it when i recovery my laptop!! can't find it after hours of effort then i decide to get a new one.

I will sent my 0.075 btc soon.
studyjava

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:26:36 PM

hi utopianfuture, again, Smiley
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ye, Jianjiang. I am currently a student of Xi Dian University in China.
My brother has rich experience on Cryptocurrencies investment. and he suggest me to invest NEM which has huge potential in future as a derivative of second generation coin NXT.
I am not sure whether I can catch up with this train. Please help me and I have sent 0.075 BTC to the address.
Thank you very much.
PeterKK

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:34:22 PM

hi, i just create my account for this interesting project. i'm a new reader to this forum and i'm quite new to cryptocurrencies (get my first bitcoin last year)! yet i'm really interested in the amazing nxt community and i'm waiting for my first thousand nxts to arrive from bter to my local account. i read almost all posts in this 1700++ nxt-thread and i would like to join the nem movement. is it possible to get me on board? i'm an experienced webdeveloper and graphics designer, maybe i can help the nem community a little bit in the future. and i've got a question: is it possible to implement nxt/nem payments via a php api in an online store without installing java on the server?

best, peter Smiley
inushkin

Activity: 973
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 03:36:49 PM

Good afternoon, my name is Evgeni!
I am from Belarus, recently learned about NXT, but several did not like the implementation nxt, NEM may become the currency of the future for fair use of people ready to create threads in the forums and create exchange currency exchange NEM for Russia and Russian-speaking countries.
I sent you on page 80   700 NXT yesterday.
Thank you for your idea!

LiYun_001

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:37:40 PM

hi utopianfuture and all,
My name is Li, Yun and have 3 month virtual coin investment experience. I bought GPU cards to mine Alt coins, and then had been introduced by my friends to this NEM today. Frankly, I would say NXT is a very successful second generation coin and I believe NEM should have better performance based on NET fame and dev group's experience. I am very expecting to join NEM, therefore, I Send 0.075 btc. You may check it through below link and help to reserve my NEM coin.
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/6c5ba01abcbcc08e182816c67051b8a10e7b9f0abd359047b952d251458cfdcb

Thanks in advance!
chris_m

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:50:22 PM

Dear utopianfuture,
I am Chris Mu who is an investor of NXT. Just saw the thread of this NEM today and sent 0.075 BTC to the account 1Lk5Paws9T1YpoSeLeZT7ZeSQKW7UNq4TJ. Can you please reserve related NEM coin to me?

Thanks,
Chris
kooskombuis

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:56:19 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 04:08:38 PM by kooskombuis

Hi,

I'm also new to Bitcointalk and NEM, having been referred to NEM by a friend - and asked my friend to pay for me before I could register - SORRY! I decided to joined NEM and hopefully can make a contribution in the future.

Myself - I have travelled around the world and understand the problems with money payments etc, and hoping with NEM we can have a better future. I am reading all the articles and glad the team are documenting which helps me to learn quickly.

Just like some other people I wrote a private message (PM) to the admin and was referred here, after I already made a payment. Hope this helps some one else reading this. Oh, and I posted twice in the wrong thread introducing myself - I am learning quickly...  Undecided

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:57:51 PM

utopianfuture,很抱歉,本人只能用中文介绍自己,我叫冯国强,今年42岁,接触虚拟币已经有一段时间了,手上也有一些NXT,听QQ群里的同事说NEM是NXT一个团队开发的,所以很感兴趣,希望还来得急购买。已经把0.75BTC发过去了,请帮忙登记一下。
谢谢!
Nortan12rx

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Nordway

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:11:02 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 05:33:23 AM by Nortan12rx

hi all. my name is Norman. i am from United Kingdom. several weeks ago I learned about NXT. the idea of 100% of PoS very much was pleasant to me since powerful ASIC miners and huge accounts for electricity aren't necessary any more. but there that receives all stakes at whom most coins. than I liked NEM? that that all of us here build egalitarianism which is opposite to elitarism and therefore very much it is pleasant to me that all are equal. I love equality I don't love when someone surpasses before me and it is necessary to cave in before it because its power is higher than mine. and still very much it is pleasant to me in respect of forging. here PoS/PoI hybrid. it means that the system doesn't depend on that how many at you coins. all of us on an equal footing also aren't present here the main. these to me also like NEM. I will be very glad to join ranks towards to equality and equality together with NEM.

thank you for egalitarianism, thank you for NEM!  Smiley
yeaar

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:11:20 PM

hi utopianfuture and NEM boss,
I am a newbie for NEM. Just registered the account today.
I sent out 0.075 BTC to the account today. Please see the info through the thread and help to reserve my NEM coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.1600
sent 0.075 to 1Lk5Paws9T1YpoSeLeZT7ZeSQKW7UNq4TJ
block: de6adef762db1528196c513fc4a45b512e8924b5db0601bf09e019776860bb01
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:11:28 PM

Well, i've been into cryptos for no longer than a month, but i've already catched the fever!
I'm a medicine student who got caught into the wave after joining several computational neuroscience groups. Since then everything just snowballed. Two weeks ago i bought my first gpu (yeah, the first one in my entire life, i have no experience as a gamer or any friend to request any help whatsoever) and i'm a new proud miner!
I like how the crypto world makes its way into the so-called "real world". I think there's a lot of hidden potential in a lot of cryptos, not just three or four of them. I'd like to join because i enjoy new experiences, just like when i decided to read almost 24/7 about bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and promote the system to my friends. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be potential investors in the short term because they have never heard about what can cryptos do for the world, and just think that this could be the biggest scam ever. But i think we know that isn't true, right? This is about innovation. This is about the future, as we envision it. Giving bits of control back to the people should raise awareness that things can't be done the same way as always because "it's stablished".

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: