Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going towards the dark  (Read 1151 times)
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing.Its price has increased slightly a few days ago, but now it has decreased again.So, the bitcoin will be completely destroyed? If the predictions of different researchers will be wrong then..
What is the reason for lowering the price of Bitcoin?
For sure this is still temporary and the price will start to pump by sept. this year.  Once the breaking price is reach it would not be hard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhayness18

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

Bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing.Its price has increased slightly a few days ago, but now it has decreased again.So, the bitcoin will be completely destroyed? If the predictions of different researchers will be wrong then..
Actually we cannot  blame most of us especially to those people that we can considered as a small investors because the mostly people that affected to the long trend of downfall is them because they only have small investment to risk. However, the big investors are happily enjoying this bullish season because they considered it as an opportunity to earn much more bigger profit in the future. But whatever it lower can be, one thing is for sure it will be bouncing back again and reach it's recovery.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Malek3

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

It is very difficult to predict that bitcoin is destroyed because the proof of bitcoin is still the benchmark of some other coin, so it is very difficult if the bitcoin will actually be destroyed and if that happens what about the other coin that is branched with bitcoin.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

You panic?
Be patient with the current price, bitcoin is very strong and will be able to survive and then increase again, the market will gradually to return healthy and have bitcoin will be able to provide tangible benefits.
ahhmad

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

the ceo of bitmex predict that the price of bitcoin at the end of this year( 2018) will be 65000$ . OMG i am waiting for that moment
korkor

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

First and foremost, bitcoin is not going towards the dark. The lowering of the price of bitcoin has as a result of faint-hearted investors selling their bitcoin. This has increased the supply rate of bitcoin with its demand rate lower.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

A very strong reason for the decline in bitcoin prices is that investors still believe in the increasingly increasing altcoin that they have not redeemed their assets to bitcoin so that the bitcoin price is not broken down to rise again. I prefer to invest altcoins, especially altcoins that have good projects for the future so they take advantage of the pump and dump fluctuations when the new altcoin is listing in a crypto market.
Harry1v

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

The price of BTC has been declining for a long time now, and the market has been depressed for a long time. If the price of BTC is below 20,000 dollars, the market will be dark.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

I do not think bitcoin will crumble, the ups and downs of bitcoin prices are common, but I believe the bitcoin will be better and the price will bounce high again.

Although bitcoin has a number of advantages and benefits but it has some dark side which affects its growth and popularity. Bitcoin is decentralised currency because of this no central authority or person control it and this thing ultimately affects the regulation and distribution of Bitcoin. And this thing also. Affects its price in the international market. Another thing is bitcoin is associated with many criminal activities like malware attacks, cyber crime, online fraud etc because of this criminal activity it is ban in many country.
stewert

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

The reason is because the market or the market is down because of altcoin altcoin new appear.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

The fact that bitcoin has dropped a little after a recent slight rise does not mean anything. He soars on the waves waiting for bull races. Therefore, nothing happened, we expect the rise of the crypto-currency market. No end of the world is not yet expected.
Well for me the drop that was experience by bitcoin doesn't mean that it's going towards the dark. Technically it is going down but for that's a normal event so I'm not gonna conclude things just like that. I don't think if it's fair to say that bitcoin is going dark just because it's in trouble. For meme that's just a normal problem that has a solution.
AliMan

Activity: 1960
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

The fact that bitcoin has dropped a little after a recent slight rise does not mean anything. He soars on the waves waiting for bull races. Therefore, nothing happened, we expect the rise of the crypto-currency market. No end of the world is not yet expected.
Basically with allthe the hardships and trouble bitcoin has experienced these days I still don't think that it's going towards the dark. Simply because those kinds of events are just normal and can really happen so many times. Let's not put a judgment when bitcoin is having a problem. Droppings are normal so it's not literally going dark.
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

It is not uncommon for bitcoin to drop in value this much.  You can check chart of 2014 where it went from $1200 to $200.  There are many.  You may can see bitcoin to further drop to $5000 ranges, there is a possibility, but in the long run, it will bounce back.  Don't make your expectation that bitcoin will only go up, it can go fearfully down too.  If you are so uncertain and making you very anxious and cannot afford to loose any penny of your investment.  You can convert into fiat or USDT and buy again into around $5000 level if it further went down or just wait for positive signs to show up on market to get into.  Right now, market is bearish.  Hodling in this market condition will surely make you more anxious but it can be greatly rewarded in future.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

In fact, at least four months ago, a market was seriously overthrowing the price and still moving the collapse to a lower limit of a bitcoin, which would affect other altcoin coin prices of a market, while the crypto money leader is down, I still believe in the earliest times in our market and get stronger than ever.
pandoraaktor

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

Bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing.Its price has increased slightly a few days ago, but now it has decreased again.So, the bitcoin will be completely destroyed?

I think bitcoin can not be destroyed for the next few years, the reason is because there are still many enthusiasts and investors out there. (That's my opinion)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

The price of BTC has been declining for a long time now, and the market has been depressed for a long time. If the price of BTC is below 20,000 dollars, the market will be dark.
I will believe sooner or later the market of bitcoin will be bright, we can see now the price bitcoin have been increased, maybe this this is a sign the bitcoin market will recover. You're talking bitcoin market will be dark because in a long downtrend condition, but cryptocurrency always shows impossible things will be possible.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1246
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

It is not completely destroyed. Here are some reasons why price is decreasing:

1) A lot of people have invested at $19000 or above and thus they are waiting to recover. They are not going to buy more as there money is already stuck.

2) Now there is no media coverage also regarding the price levels of bitcoins.
pandoraaktor

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

I think in the crypto world, up and down prices are common. indeed cryptocurrency is a currency that can not be predicted.
As everyone knows, late last year the price of bitcoin is expensive and now it's down drastically however no one knows tomorrow.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

I guess you are define what a newbie is, almost nervous and panic when the price of bitcoin is going down. I advise you to really not be emotional because we have been in this roller coaster ride in this year so don't panic. There are a lot of reasons, but I'm sure that bitcoin will not simply die, this is just another bump that we need to overcome. Just go around the community and familiarise yourself so that you will not think of the price that often.
I have the similar thinking with you guy. We all know that bitcoin is highly volatile, it’s quite normal when it has a decrease guy. I wonder whether all investors prepare a good knowledge about bitcoin before investing, always they judge the current situation  irrationally. Not only newbie, but also many others joined in this place for a long time but they are always growing a negative thought toward to bad fluctuation of bitcoin. When you make up to take part in this market, you already take  a research, and had thought so carefully, so why don’t you keep patient with this situation. No one force you to think negatively, so I advise you to throw panic away and think in positive way. If you get loss , you shouldn’t be disappointed too much, let consider it as an experience , and you know you have many chances in this market.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

So, the bitcoin will be completely destroyed?
Bitcoin got seriously fucked when SegWit caused prices to go sky high.  Everyone quit most of the use cases.  Only thing remains is the hype use case.  At least Bitcoin Cash still functions normally and works great with 32M blocks.  Super low fees and tons of functionality getting better each day.

Can't believe Core/Adam Back fucked up Bitcoin.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: