Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going towards the dark  (Read 1156 times)
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

Bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing.Its price has increased slightly a few days ago, but now it has decreased again.So, the bitcoin will be completely destroyed? If the predictions of different researchers will be wrong then..
What is the reason for lowering the price of Bitcoin?
Every business have their own story to tell. It doesn't matter if the prices will decrease or increase because this is the nature of business. No business in the world that haven't encountered this kind of problem especially those who have trading and investing category. This is really very common to all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:11:07 PM
Merited by wuvdoll (1)

Bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing.Its price has increased slightly a few days ago, but now it has decreased again.So, the bitcoin will be completely destroyed? If the predictions of different researchers will be wrong then..

I think Bitcoin already hit the buttom for this year which is $6,000 therefore we should not think of too much speculation like Bitcoin will be destroyed but we should focus now on how much we will going to earn in the future as sooner ot later price will finally bounce back as predicted by most of the famous experts in this field.
I would not actually be so fast in calling a bottom at this moment in time. Sure, we have seen some reaction in the $6k region, but one thing for sure now is that we just have to wait and see how the whole triangle thing is going to play out first. I won't be surprised if we get to see a final shakeout in the market, before we get to see an uptrend suffice, but all the same, there is nothing like bitcoin going towards the dark here, and in the long term we are still experiencing a huge light and one thing for sure is that what some are calling a bottom now is what was an ATH just last year. Imagine how things would be in the long run.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

What the entire cryptocurrency users around the globe experience is a big drop in the market value of the portfolio. Very few made use of the price increase in the right manner. In the past the price predictions have taken place to some extent same as that put forth by experts. This year the scenario is different and no one is capable of predicting the true outcome. With patience each and every user is trying to keep hold avoiding unnecessary expenses.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

I don't think as you think, bitcoin still has a long life and won't be destroyed so fast. Try to calm down and don't fill your mind with panic, try to think positively then you can see bitcoin still has the potential to rise high.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

What the entire cryptocurrency users around the globe experience is a big drop in the market value of the portfolio. Very few made use of the price increase in the right manner. In the past the price predictions have taken place to some extent same as that put forth by experts. This year the scenario is different and no one is capable of predicting the true outcome. With patience each and every user is trying to keep hold avoiding unnecessary expenses.

Yes the last year and the year before than and 2015 were the tear when things went smooth according to the prediction of experts but this year it failed massively and prediction went terribly wrong but it made us stronger as now we do it own research instead of believing all.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

I don't think as you think, bitcoin still has a long life and won't be destroyed so fast. Try to calm down and don't fill your mind with panic, try to think positively then you can see bitcoin still has the potential to rise high.
I really don't know if these people have fully understand and think of what they do for the community. It obviously they are just ruining the image of crypto instead of helping it to bring back people's trust and confidence. Anyways, it is just simple FUD and it won't affect to us cause we knew already how market behaves since from the start as we recall on its historic growth trend.
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

Should i believe in this or not but i am really a bit worried with my portfolio. I am still optimistic that bitcoin is going to rise again but i am worried it won't make it until the time i planned to sell my cryptos. If that won't happen during that time, then i am going to hodl it for another set of time.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

developing and destroying crypto currencies depending on the investor itself because crypto currencies are crypto currencies moving with and through investors, interest in investing might make crypto currencies grow more rapidly
Investors really do have a lot of part to play in the general growth of the market. The only issue I have though is that newbie investors are just not getting the gist and they are making themselves to miss out on the fact that they need to understand this market pretty well and that is the only way they can at least get the best from it in the long run. Bitcoin is just in a downtrend and that gives an opportunity to buy lower, but since a lot of people are in the aspect of trying to get rich fast, they tend to not get focused on the future and that is where they will always get it all wrong.

I won't be surprised if we get to see a final shakeout in the market, before we get to see an uptrend suffice, but all the same, there is nothing like bitcoin going towards the dark here
Yes, OP is just mentioning about continuously decreasing prices as dark but now a days we are experiencing somewhat stable prices. I do believe the final shakeout had already done and now we are in consolidating phase which is just the beginning point of upward trend.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

Bitcoin isn't going to just disappear because it goes down in price, it has been the most stable it has been this year but we are coming to the end of the year and hoping for a similar situation to what we had last year.

Bitcoin won't be destroyed.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

Friend, I think you don't have to say bitcoin is going dark just because of the decline in the market. And it would be better if you look at bitcoin in terms of technology, and if you look at market prices then you only think negatively, because basically bitcoin is indeed unstable and very capable of falling low. Well, even though the market is falling low but there will always be hope to be able to rise again, and you will realize it if you have patience, confidence and also understanding of crypto, be optimistic because it can be for your good.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

Bitcoin isn't going to just disappear because it goes down in price, it has been the most stable it has been this year but we are coming to the end of the year and hoping for a similar situation to what we had last year.

Bitcoin won't be destroyed.
We need more people like this a positive thinker, no doubt on cryptocurrency and the bitcoin as well. I do believe that bitcoin has made more years of existence. Let's wait the moment that we expected bitcoin will raise like what happen last year, and I am ready of that my portfolio is 75% bitcoin stored and the rest token and altcoins. Be patience, as what I have to feel bull run is coming.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

It's a fact that bitcoin is going to fall down sometimes because of its volatile nature but i don't believe that it's going anywhere else and will just die. It already written in bitcoin's history that it always rise back whenever it falls.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

there are so many rumors like this that try to make traders panic and try to destroy bitcoin prices in exchange, you should know that bitcoin is a very good digital currency and has the potential of very expensive prices in the future so don't be afraid when you have bitcoin, bitcoin prices can become very expensive someday because of the influence of very limited supply.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Fromse

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

there are so many rumors like this that try to make traders panic and try to destroy bitcoin prices in exchange, you should know that bitcoin is a very good digital currency and has the potential of very expensive prices in the future so don't be afraid when you have bitcoin, bitcoin prices can become very expensive someday because of the influence of very limited supply.
Yes I also think so, they only reason for the rumors is to make the investors confused so that they may not purchase or hold their bitcoin, they want a panic like situation in the market, so that the price of bitcoin fell down and they may get chances of purchasing the price in low level.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

Why do you get panic about the price just relax and wait. We all know about bitcoin either it is increase or not just buy bitcoin at low price and hold it for long term. Always at the year end only bitcoin will boom. Last year also the same thing happened, still we have two more months for end of this year. Who knows may be next month itself it will boom. Hold the bitcoin with patience and wait then only you can see the good profit.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

I think it has not gotten to the bottom yet and we should hope that bitcoin will recover when it get to the bottom.  I see many investors that buy bitcoin over $10,000 still holding and I am keeping faith that in 2019 we would see another direction of the market.

We were at the bottom of 6000 USD so many times this year. I've checked the charts and we've never defended a bottom so many times in history. At least I couldn't find another similar event. Maybe this really is the bottom? Bitcoin is so easy to manipulate that I wouldn't be scared if we went to 5000 USD. I think that almost all traders that still have fiat to spend are looking to buy at that level.

The only strange thing with the 6000 bottom is it's been defended but other than 2 times (that I remember) it wasn't tested too heavily, there's mostly just been low volume sells which will easily be fended off. I believe 6k is the bottom and will hold, the fact it's so close to the cost of mining 1 bitcoin is also always a good indicator. As for people having spare fiat to buy at under 6k I don't think there's too many people in that boat, most who think 6k is a bottom will have bought at 6k because long-term it's a sound investment and 5k might not come. 6k is also much safer than 5k, if we go below the 6k bottom who knows when we might stop.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Yes we need to focus on the reason why we are into crypto and why why we adopted bitcoin, it's for longterm gain and there are many dirty tactics which are used to reduce the value of bitcoin on multiple exchanges like bot trading and it's not only limited to bitcoin there are many exchanges using bots to alter the value of any crypto. We need to be cautious and should not make any move in haste.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

Bitcoin is declining and you think bitcoin will be destroyed, take a break and don't always look at market prices. Bitcoin is a crypto that is strong and will not be destroyed as you think, and if you always think negatively you will lose your hope.

sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

Bitcoin is declining and you think bitcoin will be destroyed, take a break and don't always look at market prices. Bitcoin is a crypto that is strong and will not be destroyed as you think, and if you always think negatively you will lose your hope.
they have a different view from bitcoin, but this kind of person will make bitcoin more and more destroyed. bitcoin needs support and trust from its holders.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

I do not think bitcoin will crumble, the ups and downs of bitcoin prices are common, but I believe the bitcoin will be better and the price will bounce high again.

from the graph we can see the development of bitcoin from 2017 until now 2018, if we see clearly the price of bitcoin has indeed been decreasing recently from rising at 28.68% and now it is at 24.5% the decline is not too significant if we compare from 2017, we can assume this is normal because the price of bitcoin is fluctuating, so this is not the reason bitcoin will be destroyed This is only a matter of time if we consider this a false threat that means we have no confidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: