Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AvalonShenzhen SCAMMER  (Read 10080 times)
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:50:36 PM

I did NOT see any negative trust rating on AvalonShenzhen. Maybe it was buried somewhere but not open and accessible in the open, as it should be.

As I and others have said, this forum is tailor-made for scammers.

Please stop blaming the victims, you come across as someone so arrogant as if you will NEVER be scammed in your whole life.

If you have the time and energy to blame the victims, do something constructive instead, like improving the way self-moderated thread work so scammers don't take advantage, improving the negative trust rating so it's out and open so scammers and would-be scammers are exposed in the open, don't hide the negative rating.

Before you start accusing us vicitms, think to yourself "How would I feel if someone raped me?" Because that's how awful it is.
You're not thinking this through. Your way of doing the trust system would just enable massive + or - trust with no limitations. People could falsely inflate or deflate someone's trust in moments. The way it is setup now, to earn the green trust you have to have a positive enough trade or experience with a trusted member, and then you become slightly trusted yourself. There may be better alternatives, but your suggestion is not it.

You are saying we, as users, should change the way the site is coded? I am not sure how you expect that to happen. People like TomatoCage ,myself (to an extent), and others spend quite a lot of time investigating possible scams and warning users as appropriate here. 99% of the time it goes ignored. We do this with no compensation or even thanks most of the time, and instead are rewarded by comments like yours suggestions we are evil and responsible for your financial faux pa. Self responsibility seems to be a null concept nowadays.

I'm blunt, but honest. Don't misconstrue my lack of tact for callous arrogance. I do care.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serpiente12

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

If you dont like something change it

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:21:21 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 03:58:27 PM by serpiente12

well i used my entire savings on 2 units 2.20 Bitcoins, i was going too try to use the machines to mine coin to pay for my medical condition to try to get myself fixed in the United States....i baught the coins just a couple of days ago at 660$...im just gonna take a long walk and think about what to do now...all i can do is cry really...yeah i know bohoo for me i was warned etc...but im new to all this, i didnt have annyone to help me, i tryed everything raising money to my condition before i decided to take a risk, well i never was one to have all the luck.
wait for next Antminer S1 group buy, get some of these and resell on eBay
you should be able to recoup your losses in 1-2 months. so will i try to

but dont loose your faith in bitcoin and miners
here are lots of black sheep but the fluffy white ones too!

Yeah thanks for the idea, but i probably wont be around long enough too see that happen im afrade...i would take to long saving the money and i was gonna travel to the United States this summer because i had too, i´m afrade the window is closing in on me now.

So you bet your entire existence on 2.2 BTC worth of mining kit? What kind of illness do you have to warrant such a gamble?

Deleted for obvious purposes...dont want my personal life online...as this is all cleared up and understood.
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:40:20 PM

well i used my entire savings on 2 units 2.20 Bitcoins, i was going too try to use the machines to mine coin to pay for my medical condition to try to get myself fixed in the United States....i baught the coins just a couple of days ago at 660$...im just gonna take a long walk and think about what to do now...all i can do is cry really...yeah i know bohoo for me i was warned etc...but im new to all this, i didnt have annyone to help me, i tryed everything raising money to my condition before i decided to take a risk, well i never was one to have all the luck.

Yeah thanks for the idea, but i probably wont be around long enough too see that happen im afrade...i would take to long saving the money and i was gonna travel to the United States this summer because i had too, i´m afrade the window is closing in on me now.

So you bet your entire existence on 2.2 BTC worth of mining kit? What kind of illness do you have to warrant such a gamble?

Yeah i did bet my entire savings on bitcoin because it really seemed like a good gamble , best i had annyways...cause i been sick for so long i already have loans etc. But not that it its you buisness but i was going to have a stem cell treatment for my neurological dissorder that cost a little more than 2.2btc , but with my plan in investing coins via valuta bitcoins options i may or may not have made it but at least there was hope...wanna give me a smug english remark for that one maybee? tell me how stupid i was or some other rude comment .....seriously you havent lost coins, you arent contributing to annything other then shit talking about people using theire brains etc...well its time for you too use your own and get lost...
Where do you go to that does stem cell treatments for so cheap (2.2 btc is < $1500)? A friend of mine has Multiple Sclerosis and she pays upwards of $15,000-$25,000 per treatment. I would love to be able to recommend to her a more affordable clinic.
nottm28 (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:43:45 PM

Yeah i did bet my entire savings on bitcoin because it really seemed like a good gamble , best i had annyways...cause i been sick for so long i already have loans etc. But not that it its you buisness but i was going to have a stem cell treatment for my neurological dissorder that cost a little more than 2.2btc , but with my plan in investing coins via valuta bitcoins options i may or may not have made it but at least there was hope...wanna give me a smug english remark for that one maybee? tell me how stupid i was or some other rude comment .....seriously you havent lost coins, you arent contributing to annything other then shit talking about people using theire brains etc...well its time for you too use your own and get lost...

I am English yes and you're right it's none of my business what ails you. If you want to send me a private message with proof of your illness and the stem cell treatment you are planning then I will consider a donation for your cause. After all I am English and we are the most giving and charitable  society on the planet. If I don't hear from you privately then I will be left with the feeling that you are in fact the scammer that caused this thread creation.

donations not accepted
r4square

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:59:41 PM

The BTC in the payment wallet has moved on.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:18:38 PM

Leaving fingerprints (Spoor)

1Mzyo7PYfsxNLyNWhnznUYfiX1Kf6LFqkh

https://blockchain.info/address/e659a2b53fec5c8864213fe9af39b7aad6c0b825

To:
1HuXTzmxQUvarrbufx1CEitNskUMLG4mVM

https://blockchain.info/address/1HuXTzmxQUvarrbufx1CEitNskUMLG4mVM
serpiente12

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:28:48 PM

Where do you go to that does stem cell treatments for so cheap (2.2 btc is < $1500)? A friend of mine has Multiple Sclerosis and she pays upwards of $15,000-$25,000 per treatment. I would love to be able to recommend to her a more affordable clinic.

as stated above yes i know that 2.2btc isnt enough for a treatment and yes i know its expensive, anny treatment option i have really is...i was going to invest the money and in 6 month period with planning and free help investing in some valuta trade options i had a plan , i dont really wanna post all my life public on this forum, i have sent the PM to the nottm28 explaining like he asked just to stop this from getting way out of line i dont want pitty i just want my bitcoins back or at least try...i dont want to discuss my condition or annything i just hoped when i wrote it that MAYBE just maybee avalon would maybe se it i dont know....and yes a complete treatment of Stem Cells or various treatment is in the 200 000$ dollar range...and NO i wasnt gonna raise all that in 6 month but i was gonna start....
serpiente12

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:22:34 AM

Ok i have been in contact with nottm28, and explained as i will briefly here, i simply wrote about my conditon AS explained earlier in a desperate attempt to get AvalonShenzen to maybee give me my money back, it was simply that and only that. My story is as real as it gets, i sent PM to nottm28 explaining my story, and he wanted my personal info like passport etc. talk to my doctor to verify, that i just simply cannot do,and wouldnt be mutch help as we dont speak the same language. what i can do is send some doctor papers to my friend in Leeds like i explained to him and have him meet him etc, personally i think this is a bit drastic but i wont be called a liar either. BUT i dont wanted this to be about my condition or annything i simply explained my case.

This is a thread about we who have lost are bitcoins and i will post my suggestion as to us getting it back tomorrow on this thread just need to varify some minor details.

If annyone for anny reason wants to talk more about my case, PM me! so the thread can stay on topic.
nottm28 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:28:52 AM

Ok i have been in contact with nottm28, and explained as i will briefly here, i simply wrote about my conditon AS explained earlier in a desperate attempt to get AvalonShenzen to maybee give me my money back, it was simply that and only that. My story is as real as it gets, i sent PM to nottm28 explaining my story, and he wanted my personal info like passport etc. talk to my doctor to verify, that i just simply cannot do,and wouldnt be mutch help as we dont speak the same language. what i can do is send some doctor papers to my friend in Leeds like i explained to him and have him meet him etc, personally i think this is a bit drastic but i wont be called a liar either. BUT i dont wanted this to be about my condition or annything i simply explained my case.

This is a thread about we who have lost are bitcoins and i will post my suggestion as to us getting it back tomorrow on this thread just need to varify some minor details.

If annyone for anny reason wants to talk more about my case, PM me! so the thread can stay on topic.

I did get a message from serpiente12 and also a couple of other messages from his alts. Looks like this is the scammer gloating unfortunately.

donations not accepted
serpiente12

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:05:17 AM

from my alts? wtf i sent you my story and everything...what in f are you trying to achieve ? just look at the original thread somebody has screenshots or if the thread gets re opend my transaction is clearly stated and everything....
serpiente12

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:14:47 AM

I did get a message from serpiente12 and also a couple of other messages from his alts. Looks like this is the scammer gloating unfortunately.

the thaughts spinning through my head right now...after all that.... i told you , just because i wouldnt give a stranger my fxxxing passport id, person name and adress and my stem cell info for the place in going to go wich again would have led to you knowing my name and easily everything else of info etc.....im wondering if you actually believe im a scammer or if you saying it to throw people of or maybee i pissed you off by standing up to your 1 way bullshit....all i know is im not a scammer....and it remains to be seen aswell, im certanly not going annywhere ...
mcleo

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:34:03 AM

Those of you following the money are doing two things:
1) Trying to dissuade members of tracking this guy by purposefully directing them to useless evidence.
2) Just not aware of how to legally apprehend fraudsters.

I am going to assume the latter.

If you start tracking tumbled funds, you're heading down a long and endless road.
Focus on the tangible evidence here.

His IP addresses at Safe-Mail.  Safe-Mail will not give you the IP addresses if you ask.  Guarantee it.
You need a subpoena.  I haven't looked into where Safe-Mail is located, but a court-order or subpoena would force them to reveal all IP addresses/information you need.

This includes all e-mails, contact lists, IP addresses of where he logged in, etc, etc.
THIS is what you need.

Not Bitcoin addresses.
The bitcoins, for all intents and purposes are gone.

I have a full course load, otherwise I would happily take this one on pro-bono. 

To be dead honest, this would not even be a difficult case to pursue and win; the only thing a case like this would take is time (because of the internationality).

You have clear-cut fraud.  If you tie one of those shill accounts to the primary account, you have fraud in every single jurisdiction on Earth.
Theymos has been known to provide IP addresses to some members here.

If someone can confirm the IP address of a shill & his primary, we actual evidence (you don't need an IP address from Theymos, he likely won't release it, just proof that two accounts (buyer/seller) were the same person).

Again, just an amateur here, do not take this as professional counsel.

I didn't get scammed by this guy, but I was screwed in the past (not related to Bitcoins) and I was able (with the help of my law team (my professor, actually) to get him convicted of fraud and sent to prison for a couple of months.
It involved exactly what I am describing above.

I can field PMs on this, but I am pretty busy right now.  Only here to help out and direct.

sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:54:19 AM

Those of you following the money are doing two things:
1) Trying to dissuade members of tracking this guy by purposefully directing them to useless evidence.
2) Just not aware of how to legally apprehend fraudsters.

I am going to assume the latter.

If you start tracking tumbled funds, you're heading down a long and endless road.
Focus on the tangible evidence here.

His IP addresses at Safe-Mail.  Safe-Mail will not give you the IP addresses if you ask.  Guarantee it.
You need a subpoena.  I haven't looked into where Safe-Mail is located, but a court-order or subpoena would force them to reveal all IP addresses/information you need.

This includes all e-mails, contact lists, IP addresses of where he logged in, etc, etc.
THIS is what you need.

Not Bitcoin addresses.
The bitcoins, for all intents and purposes are gone.

I have a full course load, otherwise I would happily take this one on pro-bono. 

To be dead honest, this would not even be a difficult case to pursue and win; the only thing a case like this would take is time (because of the internationality).

You have clear-cut fraud.  If you tie one of those shill accounts to the primary account, you have fraud in every single jurisdiction on Earth.
Theymos has been known to provide IP addresses to some members here.

If someone can confirm the IP address of a shill & his primary, we actual evidence (you don't need an IP address from Theymos, he likely won't release it, just proof that two accounts (buyer/seller) were the same person).

Again, just an amateur here, do not take this as professional counsel.

I didn't get scammed by this guy, but I was screwed in the past (not related to Bitcoins) and I was able (with the help of my law team (my professor, actually) to get him convicted of fraud and sent to prison for a couple of months.
It involved exactly what I am describing above.

I can field PMs on this, but I am pretty busy right now.  Only here to help out and direct.

He had gmail at very start, he swapped it in few days.

AvalonShenzen@gmail.com i recon
corwin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:30:43 AM

This is no surprise for me.

When i firstly read his topic about group buy 4, i found:
1) price is suspiciously low
2) there is no feedback in topic (somebody already received unit)
3) no group buy 1, 2, 3 in AvalonShenzhen posting history

so i wrote some words about my suspicion into topic and my post was deleted so... self moderated thread with group buy = 100% scam
Gologuzan

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:38:11 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 09:55:33 AM by Gologuzan

Leaving fingerprints (Spoor)

1Mzyo7PYfsxNLyNWhnznUYfiX1Kf6LFqkh

https://blockchain.info/address/e659a2b53fec5c8864213fe9af39b7aad6c0b825

To:
1HuXTzmxQUvarrbufx1CEitNskUMLG4mVM

https://blockchain.info/address/1HuXTzmxQUvarrbufx1CEitNskUMLG4mVM

and from there
https://blockchain.info/address/1Dcf6J5Ahc2vKvHCiSV2s18TMBBRGxQxfg 78 btc

and

https://blockchain.info/address/1BpFz6tzW2YziVPgTMCXRCVkCLqe9rX89a  10 btc

Update!!!!

https://blockchain.info/address/1Dcf6J5Ahc2vKvHCiSV2s18TMBBRGxQxfg 0 btc
moved to another addresses.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BpFz6tzW2YziVPgTMCXRCVkCLqe9rX89a 60 btc
dtmcnamara

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:53:55 PM

I haven't looked into where Safe-Mail is located, but a court-order or subpoena would force them to reveal all IP addresses/information you need.

Safe-mail is owned and operated by Secure Information Technologies Ltd, (SecITech) which is a privately owned company registered in Israel and with offices in Israel, the UK, and Japan.

Any victim located in Israel, the UK or Japan?

Helping stop scammers by giving negative trust thats visible.
Tips always accepted -
BTC 16BebiEjTEoZrd4MNyiHKyfEz9UMSeNoGH DOGE DKrXgYyrw4cNfv4sKkWs7oyTXaXVCqP23X
nottm28 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:37:50 PM

the thaughts spinning through my head right now...after all that.... i told you , just because i wouldnt give a stranger my fxxxing passport id, person name and adress and my stem cell info for the place in going to go wich again would have led to you knowing my name and easily everything else of info etc.....im wondering if you actually believe im a scammer or if you saying it to throw people of or maybee i pissed you off by standing up to your 1 way bullshit....all i know is im not a scammer....and it remains to be seen aswell, im certanly not going annywhere ...

Seems I misjudged serpiente12, I'm not wanting to add to the bad time he is already clearly facing. I hope you get your coins back and good luck with things.

[EDIT] With all the scams going on it's easy to jump to conclusions as I did...

donations not accepted
serpiente12

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:46:59 PM

If i were to get some money, were would i buy a miner , its like you dont know who to trust...i see ebay miners are so expensive, if someone has an idea feel free to post it...

I need some ideas and advice...annything helps really...
nottm28 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:08:12 PM

If i were to get some money, were would i buy a miner , its like you dont know who to trust...i see ebay miners are so expensive, if someone has an idea feel free to post it...

Hey, bitmain - https://bitmaintech.com/product.htm or sushi's group buy thread on here are known to be genuine.

donations not accepted
sniffinpoprocks

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:55:21 AM

There are some on Amazon right now, some are good price.(Cubes, AntMiners) I just bought two more cubes. Seller rips you off there, you dont get berated, you get your money back.

I also had a sucessful/excellent purchase here from CanaryInTheMine but, Im pretty turned off of this site as a whole.

“Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: