Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashmart — cloud mining service from Siberia 🌲🌲🌲 (limited offer 🤙)!  (Read 17265 times)
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 508
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

I read the article on RT. And I understand that the guys are doing their job, but go to the ICO in my opinion it's too early for them
They can make a plan and assign the schedule and start working as a team that builds a connectivity also the accountability for all the works assigned builds a bridge between and ultimately can reach the goal.

Who talks about ICO, this is not an ICO project to raise money and sell tokens ! Hashmart is a small enterprise that provides service of cloud mining, you buy mining power.

I think there are not enough answers from the development team here. Because for many users the basic principle of the project is not quite clear.

Hello!
Hashmart  is not going to an ICO, we are an already existing service, where you can buy Hashpower for Bitcoin. We are developing futher, adding a wire transfer and credit card payments for ourr service and working on adding other cryptocurrencies to mine.

Then can you please add the detail the price of Hashpower? Then how can we guarantee that there is really a profit in this cloud mining project? I just wanted to know this kind of information because this are I think some common questions that needs to have some answers.

You can check the price of Hashpower and expected income in the account on https://hashmart.io/. Depending on the chosen hashpower you will see the amount to be paid and expected return. Please enter the account to check it yourself!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

I read the article on RT. And I understand that the guys are doing their job, but go to the ICO in my opinion it's too early for them
They can make a plan and assign the schedule and start working as a team that builds a connectivity also the accountability for all the works assigned builds a bridge between and ultimately can reach the goal.

Who talks about ICO, this is not an ICO project to raise money and sell tokens ! Hashmart is a small enterprise that provides service of cloud mining, you buy mining power.

I think there are not enough answers from the development team here. Because for many users the basic principle of the project is not quite clear.

Hello!
Hashmart  is not going to an ICO, we are an already existing service, where you can buy Hashpower for Bitcoin. We are developing futher, adding a wire transfer and credit card payments for ourr service and working on adding other cryptocurrencies to mine.
Why only bitcoin? Personally for me there are a lot more other good cryptocurrencies which are precisely worthy for purchase of capacities in your service. Whether you plan to add also other coins for account replenishment?

This is a great question, we have plans to work with other currencies in Hashmart service, but currently we support Bitcoin mining contracts, as the most demanded and popular one on the market.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

Seems like that this project has a good platform. I can also sense that even it is starting now, the Hasmart is gaining more supporters here in the crypto currency community. I wan to know more about this project and hopefully I can see this project to attain and reach its success, so good luck to Hasmart.

Pretty much nothing to "learn" about the project to be realistic. It's just yet another hashflare, sierrahash, genesis mining, etc clone. Throw btc to get btc
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

Seems like that this project has a good platform. I can also sense that even it is starting now, the Hasmart is gaining more supporters here in the crypto currency community. I wan to know more about this project and hopefully I can see this project to attain and reach its success, so good luck to Hasmart.

Pretty much nothing to "learn" about the project to be realistic. It's just yet another hashflare, sierrahash, genesis mining, etc clone. Throw btc to get btc

Well, this is what cryptos have also been made of. It's like we have so many options to make good benefits in it. And yes, cloud mining is a bit risky due to commonly most of them would fall only into a ponzi scheme. I hope this will not be the same with my doubts.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

Well, this is what cryptos have also been made of. It's like we have so many options to make good benefits in it. And yes, cloud mining is a bit risky due to commonly most of them would fall only into a ponzi scheme. I hope this will not be the same with my doubts.

The thread is not yet getting the trust to people and members here this will need more promotion and campaign.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

I liked the idea of the project, but I do not understand how one person can do a whole project, it seems to me that this is the main representative of the team.
It is not a one-person project, even if I were the only one who makes this project it will take 1 year to set up the mining rig before implementing cloud mining.
Well, it's clear that it's not easy to pull everything to one, but I do not understand why you have some kind of anonymity and not a word about other developers.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

I've heard many negative and positive feedbacks about cloud mining. How this service will be different from other cloud mining services? Share some more info! Smiley
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

How could you figure out the first 100 registered pioneers and do you have a sheet for the registered users  Huh also how about the TEAM details who will be engaging with all the mining service activities.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

I've heard many negative and positive feedbacks about cloud mining. How this service will be different from other cloud mining services? Share some more info! Smiley
I think negative feedbacks and some other issues are normal because I believe that wecan't pleased everyone. There is always a rejection from others in unexplainable things we can gives all the needs and want each person. Soeven we heard negative feedbacks its up to us on how we determine the false and truth information.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

I think negative feedbacks and some other issues are normal because I believe that wecan't pleased everyone. There is always a rejection from others in unexplainable things we can gives all the needs and want each person. Soeven we heard negative feedbacks its up to us on how we determine the false and truth information.

Yes, in every new projects we cannot remove the fact that there will always be negative feedback and criticisms but how the team will handle this will make their project more stronger and can gain more trusts from the investors.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

Cloud mining has become a very popular way for group mining by many individuals all around the world and this has also lead to huge profits in the mining of crypto. I think this team can gain huge profits by mining highly demand cryptos like BTC and ETH. I hope this project will be very successful and they also have launched a beta version of the project which is a great start by the team.
I really have curiously about Hashmart services. Cloud mining is so risky and make me confuse too.
You have a point bud. I also had hard time in fully understand about cloud mining. Every time I heard about it I just like think is this really posible concept, but this confusion I feel suddenly turned out to positive one as I read the statement from topto bottom. One thing that I think, retained in my mind is cloud mining is risky in any way, but I suddenly light up my mind  and thinking everything we invest or do its  always has a price in the future.
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

We have some words to say on that Smiley

First of all, Hashmart is made to be simple and crystal clear to its customers:

- Hashmart has zero fees policy, and we don't take extra charges on payments or withdrawals;
- All maintenance fees are included in the closed-end contracts, you pay once, and they never change;
- Mining starts immediately after payment. You get the first payout the next day;
- We do not make sky-high promises, but the location in cold Siberia and wholesales prices on hardware allow us to provide you with a nice profit.
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

I think your project going tobe successfull as I found it exceptional than other
 project. sounds good that people can buy cloudmining through btc.

Hello Momoamzad and thank you!
By the way, we are also preparing a launch of payments via Credit Cards and wire transfers Smiley
If that really going to happen it would be great for people like us. Others people who have no btc can also take a part through credit cards. Seems like you guys have strong strategy.

This is the part of the strategy - to make service convenient and accessible for everyone, who want to join the Crypto World.

Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

How could you figure out the first 100 registered pioneers and do you have a sheet for the registered users  Huh also how about the TEAM details who will be engaging with all the mining service activities.

Hello Janeterrekg!

It’s not a signature campaign and we do not need a spreadsheet to count pioneers. We are using the promo-code with the limited usage count within our website.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

The thread is not yet getting the trust to people and members here this will need more promotion and campaign.
Yeah you are right. They only write very less things so many of people can't trust on it so i think they have to give more explanation of project and also if possible then add some of pictures to the project beacause pictures can easily attract the poeples.i think you have to hire one team to complete your project.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

Hello Janeterrekg!

It’s not a signature campaign and we do not need a spreadsheet to count pioneers. We are using the promo-code with the limited usage count within our website.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

I noticed that there are questions from users who are related to the idea of ​​the project. Many users do not quite understand the project and I think that it would be nice if you made a small video review.
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

I noticed that there are questions from users who are related to the idea of ​​the project. Many users do not quite understand the project and I think that it would be nice if you made a small video review.

Hello damniatx!

This sounds a good idea, as we want to make the idea of our service evident and understandable for people.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

Along with white papers now video presentations are playing a highly trending role which go very quickly in reaching the and audience and delivering the project information more than the expectations.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

Yes, it would be desirable to study information on the project, but at the moment I see that it isn't enough. Some most basic explanations are, but it catastrophically isn't enough. The topic interface also at the top level also demands completion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: