Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashmart — cloud mining service from Siberia 🌲🌲🌲 (limited offer 🤙)!  (Read 17263 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

Seems like that this project has a good platform. I can also sense that even it is starting now, the Hasmart is gaining more supporters here in the crypto currency community. I wan to know more about this project and hopefully I can see this project to attain and reach its success, so good luck to Hasmart.

Pretty much nothing to "learn" about the project to be realistic. It's just yet another hashflare, sierrahash, genesis mining, etc clone. Throw btc to get btc
Yes, it would be desirable to study information on the project, but at the moment I see that it isn't enough. Some most basic explanations are, but it catastrophically isn't enough. The topic interface also at the top level also demands completion.
Something I do not understand, you must first put on the purse Bitcoin, and then he will be mined. Then I have a question why to put money in there if they are not so extracted?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

I noticed that there are questions from users who are related to the idea of ​​the project. Many users do not quite understand the project and I think that it would be nice if you made a small video review.

Hello damniatx!

This sounds a good idea, as we want to make the idea of our service evident and understandable for people.

It's true it would be much cooler if you'll make animation that correlates What, Why, & How this service will be. You can easily tap the market of those who don't know much more about cloud mining.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

I noticed that there are questions from users who are related to the idea of ​​the project. Many users do not quite understand the project and I think that it would be nice if you made a small video review.
Along with white papers now video presentations are playing a highly trending role which go very quickly in reaching the and audience and delivering the project information more than the expectations.
Moreover. Video presentation will give us an easy way to understand the concept of the project especially on it's functions in real time. And also, it will help to generate more people to support this project as they were able to shared this video to the social networks.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

An interesting story, I really thought you really knew Satoshi Nakamoto, but then I realized that it was a good joke. If you are so serious about the project, I think that you will succeed!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

An interesting story, I really thought you really knew Satoshi Nakamoto, but then I realized that it was a good joke. If you are so serious about the project, I think that you will succeed!
More like a cloud mining project thats already done and you can buy your hashing power right now but its only for Bitcoin lets hope they include other currencies soon maybe to get the new one early

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

Succeed with the name? Its a joke now! A successful project only focus on the achievements witch deals with the potential where ever one mainly priortize to opt on basing the standards and the team work.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:08:15 PM

Along with white papers now video presentations are playing a highly trending role which go very quickly in reaching the and audience and delivering the project information more than the expectations.
Moreover. Video presentation will give us an easy way to understand the concept of the project especially on it's functions in real time. And also, it will help to generate more people to support this project as they were able to shared this video to the social networks.
To me reading white papers at times makes me for a pending work so i focus on video presentation at one go complete my works and for reference i choose tge white papers however the complete potential shall make me satisfied ultimately.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:24:54 PM

I read the article on RT. And I understand that the guys are doing their job, but go to the ICO in my opinion it's too early for them
They can make a plan and assign the schedule and start working as a team that builds a connectivity also the accountability for all the works assigned builds a bridge between and ultimately can reach the goal.

Who talks about ICO, this is not an ICO project to raise money and sell tokens ! Hashmart is a small enterprise that provides service of cloud mining, you buy mining power.

I think there are not enough answers from the development team here. Because for many users the basic principle of the project is not quite clear.

It doesn't require answers from team to understand what's this about, it's very clear that this cloud mining service that sell mining power just like other services in market. Just some people treat any thread in bitcointalk as ICO and start asking about token and whitepaper ! without reading carefully !
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:30:01 PM

All is need the team make full announcement about it. I really hope we will have information which have "professional" whitepaper - roadmap - website - team.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:51:02 PM

Succeed with the name? Its a joke now! A successful project only focus on the achievements witch deals with the potential where ever one mainly priortize to opt on basing the standards and the team work.
Yes, i completely agree with you. Hashmart team need a lot more not only this name for gain "really successful", or they will meet fail problem as others at crypto world. Cloud mining is really risky business.

Urban Dancer

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

This thread looks super hot. Someone said that it doesn't get lots of credits from community but I can't agree. It attracts lots of attention and it means something.
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 508

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:39:16 AM

To me reading white papers at times makes me for a pending work so i focus on video presentation at one go complete my works and for reference i choose tge white papers however the complete potential shall make me satisfied ultimately.

Hello!
We want to clarify one time, that we are not an ico, we are a ready made service, that can be checked and used right now for mining Bitcoin.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:06:02 AM

I was amazed with your introduction and explanation about your cloud mining service. Also you provide some information that can be reliable to your project and it is great.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

I was amazed with your introduction and explanation about your cloud mining service. Also you provide some information that can be reliable to your project and it is great.

I agree with you mate. I have seen many project about cloud mining but I was moved by Hashmart, which gives me a great idea on investing here.
Rusty Roy

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:37:41 AM

This is a good offer but for someone who is not really fond of mining I am still skeptics, do you have social media and maybe a community where I can join to do more research like maybe slack, discord or telegram?

Why don't you simply follow the website link and find there links to their social channels instead of asking questions here? There is lots os info presented on their website inscuding what you are asking about.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

This is a good offer but for someone who is not really fond of mining I am still skeptics, do you have social media and maybe a community where I can join to do more research like maybe slack, discord or telegram?

Why don't you simply follow the website link and find there links to their social channels instead of asking questions here? There is lots os info presented on their website inscuding what you are asking about.

I agree, It is better to ask them in their channels which is more easy to used. The team could answer your question fast when it's about the project. More on hope many people will changed their view about cloud mining.
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 508

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

You can find our Telegram chat here:
https://t.me/joinchat/CenzhQ8IRYfnEJr6an0fEA
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

The project really is convincing and I know that many people are not really like cloud mining because of many scammers used it. But with this thread, I think it will help the mining society to have more miners and will give a big impact to the cryptocurrency.
joeperry

Activity: 2072
Merit: 461

Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

Great having a telegram channel will increase the efficiency for all the investors and supporters of the Hashmart project as the will get instant clearance to all of their doubts and also team could be active there. This will also attract a huge community in the support of the project.

recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

Great having a telegram channel will increase the efficiency for all the investors and supporters of the Hashmart project as the will get instant clearance to all of their doubts and also team could be active there. This will also attract a huge community in the support of the project.
More members will join is the more reliable the project is. With their telegram group, it will be more faster and convenient to used in answering some questions about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: