Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashmart — cloud mining service from Siberia 🌲🌲🌲 (limited offer 🤙)!  (Read 17265 times)
ringheu12

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

If you need any further information on our service you can also visit our website at hashmart.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

I think your project going tobe successfull as I found it exceptional than other
 project. sounds good that people can buy cloudmining through btc.

Hello Momoamzad and thank you!
By the way, we are also preparing a launch of payments via Credit Cards and wire transfers Smiley
If that really going to happen it would be great for people like us. Others people who have no btc can also take a part through credit cards. Seems like you guys have strong strategy.

This is the part of the strategy - to make service convenient and accessible for everyone, who want to join the Crypto World.

You people are following strong strategy and this exceptional strategy will help you to make this project successful . investors will love to being a part of your project

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

This is a good offer but for someone who is not really fond of mining I am still skeptics, do you have social media and maybe a community where I can join to do more research like maybe slack, discord or telegram?

You can find our Telegram chat here:
https://t.me/joinchat/CenzhQ8IRYfnEJr6an0fEA
Great having a telegram channel will increase the efficiency for all the investors and supporters of the Hashmart project as the will get instant clearance to all of their doubts and also team could be active there. This will also attract a huge community in the support of the project.
This will help people to know more about the project too as the team will answer them directly by asking questions in their telegram group channel.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

I think your project going tobe successfull as I found it exceptional than other
 project. sounds good that people can buy cloudmining through btc.

Hello Momoamzad and thank you!
By the way, we are also preparing a launch of payments via Credit Cards and wire transfers Smiley
If that really going to happen it would be great for people like us. Others people who have no btc can also take a part through credit cards. Seems like you guys have strong strategy.

This is the part of the strategy - to make service convenient and accessible for everyone, who want to join the Crypto World.

You people are following strong strategy and this exceptional strategy will help you to make this project successful . investors will love to being a part of your project
With a lot of strategy, picking one might be a crucial thing, like having Credit Cards and wire transfers as a mode payment, this will help a lot to the project.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

If you need any further information on our service you can also visit our website at hashmart.io
Checked it, nice and clean website, great that you have given an option for your 24/7 service which directs to the telegram channel, hopefully in the future the website can have that feature too not just in telegram.
DrSticks

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

This is nice. I have registered but I need more clarification on how to go about the mining
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

This is nice. I have registered but I need more clarification on how to go about the mining
You can ask the admin here or check on their telegram chat support, surely they will help you about the clarification you need about mining.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

You can ask the admin here or check on their telegram chat support, surely they will help you about the clarification you need about mining.
It's very nice that the team will really respond to the questions about the project here, as it will help them to be more trustworthy and reliable.
squikyduck

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:24:19 AM

I read the article on RT. And I understand that the guys are doing their job, but go to the ICO in my opinion it's too early for them
They can make a plan and assign the schedule and start working as a team that builds a connectivity also the accountability for all the works assigned builds a bridge between and ultimately can reach the goal.

Who talks about ICO, this is not an ICO project to raise money and sell tokens ! Hashmart is a small enterprise that provides service of cloud mining, you buy mining power.

I think there are not enough answers from the development team here. Because for many users the basic principle of the project is not quite clear.

Hello!
Hashmart  is not going to an ICO, we are an already existing service, where you can buy Hashpower for Bitcoin. We are developing futher, adding a wire transfer and credit card payments for ourr service and working on adding other cryptocurrencies to mine.

Then can you please add the detail the price of Hashpower? Then how can we guarantee that there is really a profit in this cloud mining project? I just wanted to know this kind of information because this are I think some common questions that needs to have some answers.

I just found the price. It's on the website. If you register there will be information on different options in your account.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:43:06 AM

Don't really know the reason why people are asking questions here instead of going to telegram channel with 24/7 support.
Seems like they do not read comments and the website very attentively.
Many people or members are really not reading well and the always jump into conclusion. Everytime there is a new members we should guide them instead and help them to understand what is the project all about.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:45:20 AM

Don't really know the reason why people are asking questions here instead of going to telegram channel with 24/7 support.
Many people or members are really not reading well and the always jump into conclusion. Everytime there is a new members we should guide them instead and help them to understand what is the project all about.
The ANN really explained well what is the purpose of the project, especially some references that the team provide is accurate and really helpful. So I hope some members reallt going to read it well.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

The ANN really explained well what is the purpose of the project, especially some references that the team provide is accurate and really helpful. So I hope some members reallt going to read it well.
Well there is a great point on discussing about the cloud mining which will wake the people who don't like it and treat it as a scam. This should help the mining community in the future.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

I read the article on RT. And I understand that the guys are doing their job, but go to the ICO in my opinion it's too early for them
They can make a plan and assign the schedule and start working as a team that builds a connectivity also the accountability for all the works assigned builds a bridge between and ultimately can reach the goal.

Who talks about ICO, this is not an ICO project to raise money and sell tokens ! Hashmart is a small enterprise that provides service of cloud mining, you buy mining power.

I think there are not enough answers from the development team here. Because for many users the basic principle of the project is not quite clear.

Hello!
Hashmart  is not going to an ICO, we are an already existing service, where you can buy Hashpower for Bitcoin. We are developing futher, adding a wire transfer and credit card payments for ourr service and working on adding other cryptocurrencies to mine.

Then can you please add the detail the price of Hashpower? Then how can we guarantee that there is really a profit in this cloud mining project? I just wanted to know this kind of information because this are I think some common questions that needs to have some answers.

I just found the price. It's on the website. If you register there will be information on different options in your account.
Thanks for the references, also for more information I think it's good to asked them with their Telegram group which the team is convenient on using it and a fast reply.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

Well there is a great point on discussing about the cloud mining which will wake the people who don't like it and treat it as a scam. This should help the mining community in the future.
I hope the that this project will prove what they are saying and will give a good result and service to the members who will support and going to support. I will recommend this to my fellow mates.
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 508

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

Checked it, nice and clean website, great that you have given an option for your 24/7 service which directs to the telegram channel, hopefully in the future the website can have that feature too not just in telegram.

Hello!
We have support on the website too. Just login to your account and go to support section, if you have any questions on service, payment etc.
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

Hello DrSticks!
If you have any questions and need clarifications, please join our Telegram Chat for the 24/7 support and conversation Smileyhttps://t.me/hashmart_chat
BTC111

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

Hello, team!
I've got a question.
How do you calculate your service fees?
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:29:25 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 01:41:12 PM by Hashmart_Support

Hello, team!
I've got a question.
How do you calculate your service fees?

Hello!
The service fee is taken only for open-ended contracts and includes all expenses related to the mining which HashMart service bear - electricity, monitoring, maintenance of hardware and software, communication services etc.
The size of the fee depends on the capacity you purchased - the more capacities, the higher service fee.
The charge of the service fee is made on a daily basis at the moment of the assessment of mined Bitcoins. The certain amounts of service fee can be found in your account in the section "Financial Operations".
etherones

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

Huh Huh Huh Are you an official company representative here or admin? Your nickname doesn't look like the one. Or probably scam Undecided Undecided
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

Huh Huh Huh Are you an official company representative here or admin? Your nickname doesn't look like the one. Or probably scam Undecided Undecided

Hello etherones!
This is the only official support account here, apart from the creators one, ofcause Smiley
And, as everywhere in crypto, please do not send any amounts directly to people, that you do not know and do not trust in any "outstanding" offers, there is always an official email like support@hashmart.io or chat , like https://t.me/hashmart_chat to check the info and identity Wink

Be careful and enjoy the Crypto World!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: