Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Hashmart — cloud mining service from Siberia 🌲🌲🌲 (limited offer 🤙)!  (Read 17265 times)
BTC111

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

Hello, team!
I've got a question.
How do you calculate your service fees?

Hello!
The service fee is taken only for indefinite contracts and includes all expenses related to the mining which HashMart service bear - electricity, monitoring, maintenance of hardware and software, communication services etc.
The size of the fee depends on the capacity you purchased - the more capacities, the higher service fee.
The charge of the service fee is made on a daily basis at the moment of the assessment of mined Bitcoins. The certain amounts of service fee can be found in your account in the section "Financial Operations".

As I understand the fee will be constant and won't change unless we change our capacities options.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

Activity: 508

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

Hello, team!
I've got a question.
How do you calculate your service fees?

Hello!
The service fee is taken only for indefinite contracts and includes all expenses related to the mining which HashMart service bear - electricity, monitoring, maintenance of hardware and software, communication services etc.
The size of the fee depends on the capacity you purchased - the more capacities, the higher service fee.
The charge of the service fee is made on a daily basis at the moment of the assessment of mined Bitcoins. The certain amounts of service fee can be found in your account in the section "Financial Operations".

As I understand the fee will be constant and won't change unless we change our capacities options.

Exact numbers will be shown in you account, to be clear, the charge of the service fee is made on a daily basis at the moment of the assessment of mined Bitcoins.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

If you need any further information on our service you can also visit our website at hashmart.io

Huh Huh Huh Are you an official company representative here or admin? Your nickname doesn't look like the one. Or probably scam Undecided Undecided

Hello etherones!
This is the only official support account here, apart from the creators one, ofcause Smiley
And, as everywhere in crypto, please do not send any amounts directly to people, that you do not know and do not trust in any "outstanding" offers, there is always an official email like support@hashmart.io or chat , like https://t.me/hashmart_chat to check the info and identity Wink

Be careful and enjoy the Crypto World!
Well, people really wants to be sure that this is a legit support service of the project, thanks for the info you have stated.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

Don't really know the reason why people are asking questions here instead of going to telegram channel with 24/7 support.
Seems like they do not read comments and the website very attentively.
Well, it's an option I think for now to ask directly here, might be that they don't have an telegram account or they don't really read comments carefully.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

May we know some team information about this project? I can't find it in your website. Such info will surely help the team in gaining trust.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

May we know some team information about this project? I can't find it in your website. Such info will surely help the team in gaining trust.
That will be a great addition of the information they will be providing to the public to show who are the people working this one.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

Anyone have the same problem as mine? I can't load the website, it says can't connect to the server. Is it down? Thanks for your answer.
Rusty Roy

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:30:08 PM

Anyone have the same problem as mine? I can't load the website, it says can't connect to the server. Is it down? Thanks for your answer.

Well, I am not an admin but have just checked and it works for me.
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:53:29 AM

Don't really know the reason why people are asking questions here instead of going to telegram channel with 24/7 support.
Well, it's an option I think for now to ask directly here, might be that they don't have an telegram account or they don't really read comments carefully.

Hello!
We welcome you to join our Telegram chat  t.me/hashmart_chat, there you can get support from the admins and have a great conversation on related topic!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

Hello!
We welcome you to join our Telegram chat  t.me/hashmart_chat, there you can get support from the admins and have a great conversation on related topic!

I commended the team and admins effort which they are really active in both aspect. This could really help the project to be recognized by many people in the future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

Hello!

I commended the team and admins effort which they are really active in both aspect. This could really help the project to be recognized by many people in the future.

I agree with you mate. This is a great opportunity to the members to see the work of the team which will be a great decision for the if the will going to continue supporting the project.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

Hello!

I agree with you mate. This is a great opportunity to the members to see the work of the team which will be a great decision for the if the will going to continue supporting the project.
The project will be gaining more members if they will prove what they have said. Especially about cloud mining is very common to miners that it will have a big affect on their industry.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

Hello!

The project will be gaining more members if they will prove what they have said. Especially about cloud mining is very common to miners that it will have a big affect on their industry.
I like what is the admins are doing which is a great benefits with the project. For giving a support for the members, it will be a good asset for the in gaining more investors.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

Hello!

I like what is the admins are doing which is a great benefits with the project. For giving a support for the members, it will be a good asset for the in gaining more investors.
This project is great that I am encourage to support this and going to spread the good news. I hope the activeness of the team will last until they reach their goals in the future.
Hashmart_Support
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

Hello!

Thank you for your support, we are happy to help you with Hashmart service
SeverusSever

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

Hello!

Have the first 100 pioneers from Bitcointalk been already regictered or you still recruiting?
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

Hello!

Have the first 100 pioneers from Bitcointalk been already regictered or you still recruiting?
In my observation, I think it's still on-going, but to clarify with this, we can ask about that in their support service.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:09:21 PM

This project needs more people to support it, maybe some good rewards to be given like bounty? Sounds a good way to boost its popularity.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

Well, I am not an admin but have just checked and it works for me.
It also works on me, might be a problem in your part, maybe a connection error with your ISP?
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:49:50 PM

This project needs more people to support it, maybe some good rewards to be given like bounty? Sounds a good way to boost its popularity.
I agree with this one, having a bounty campaign or program can really boost a project's popularity, maybe the team here already planned that for future news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: