Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTT] Jetway NF-93 Mini-ITX for Sapphire 5830/5850  (Read 743 times)
BkkCoins (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1009

firstbits:1MinerQ

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2011, 07:33:12 AM

I have a Jetway NF-93 Mini-ITX mainboard that I'm not using now.

It has Dual Gigabit LAN and is great for a fast router/firewall. I ran Ubuntu as a router on it for about a year and then moved to a new place where I don't need such a good router. I had iSCSI and Torrent client running too. It can do many things. Has slot for miniPCIe that I used an Atheros Wifi card with Hostapd for a wifi hotspot (not included but tested to work fine).  Uses about 20-23 W idle and about 30W when under load.

It works with Windows too or whatever. Works great - as good as new.

I'm wanting another Sapphire 5830 or 5850. I'm thinking 5830 for mainboard or 5850 for mainboard with RAM + CPU. I have 1 GB and a Core 2 Duo P7450. I also have a real nice small black mini-itx case but what the eventual deal includes depends on what you have and want to trade.

If there's interest I'll try and get some photos put up. I'll ship internationally worldwide as I'm in Thailand. I also have an address in both USA (WA state) and Canada (BC) so the traded item can go there easily and cheaply.

Also willing to sell for BTC and then buy a GPU later.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: