Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key to success in cyrpto  (Read 786 times)
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
What do you think about this?
Their strategy to make FUD, and they can fill the bag with the amount and the cheap price. A person who does not have much patience will often lose coins.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

Yes of course, I also believe in that, patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency 
because this is the best qualities that needed as investors in this business that can work under pressure too.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

I think the most important thing which makes you successful in crypto is patience. while other people are selling their holdings cheap, you must keep yourself calm and not allow rumors and FUDs to break you.
Anyone who can see through the FUD and false rumors is going to survive in the crypto markets. All it takes for anyone to get rich through the crypto markets is to hodl for few years without panicking over some news or price drop. If you believe in the project than just invest and forget about it for few years.

smashbtc

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

I fully agree with you patience is a great way to victory almost in any project you are trying to be good in. It can help you a lot.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

This is the most simple rule which most of the newbies do not understand as we need to remain calm in crash period and hodl our coins until market recover but they got panic and do panic selling contributing to dumps.Patience will lead you to profits instead of losses.
Thanks to these newcomers, we all earn here. Someone is losing money and somebody is getting richer. So here everything works. Until you lose your deposit you do not understand what exactly you should do to become a successful investor.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

I think, is not all about patience, it is about making the right decisions and choices at all times. when you have made the wrong decision, you can have patience to wait it out but that never works. When you have made the right trade decision, you are and will always be in profit short term or long term.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

be patient as one of the keys to success, because with patience we can control the profit that we will have, so I think with patience we can avoid panic sell and high loss.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

I think that nobody can listen to anyone on the crypt market. In this market, no one knows for certain. Because this market has its own unwritten laws, and they change all the time. So no one knows: we must wait or we must sell at a loss. Everyone decides for himself.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

quite agree with his opinion, sometimes we are consumed by the news of passing birds that can affect the decision to be taken it can destroy the power of patience in the self

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

Guys, but everyone can't wait, and then all together sell. Who then will buy ?! There are always two fools in the market: one sells and the other buys! So they say because no one knows when to sell, but when to buy. In addition, each of us bought the crypt at different times: someone at the very bottom and someone at the very top. The behavior of these two people will be different.

simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

I agree with you that patience and a cold mind in this particular field is the true key to success.
The ability to save the desired coins in a long HOLD just distinguish a successful trader from someone who sooner or later will lose everything, or sell for a penny.
Sincerely yours.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

I did sell some of my coins for small profit. It's not because I have a weak hand. I've been holding some of tokens even though I already lost more than 2k of profit. I'm waiting and hoping the market will recover and have another bull run. Then It's the time i will sell 80% of my tokens.
coingainer01

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

I agree with you. We need more patience now. And we will see the big profit when BTC increase fast.

evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

I also totally agree that you must be patient and avoid succumbing to the Fud to succeed in the crypto! It is true that since January we are in a bear market compared to the period we experience at the end of 2017, but if you can afford it, you should avoid selling your currencies at prices as low as we have now and, at least, wait to recover the investment, especially if you entered when all prices increased a lot and now we are way below his ATHs.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

I agree on that patience is one of the key is that are needed to open the door before success. But we are not about to forget that patience is one of the keys and not the only key. Not all the cryptocurrencies are growing constantly.
stkkzyni

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

Depending on the coins possessed, I think it is true. Because there is a high possibility of being at the bottom of bear marcket, it is not good to sell it at least now. In the case of crypto I think that many benefits can be gained by considering trading in the medium term and long term.
WillBe

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

that's right, I agree with you bro. may not only invest in a crypto that requires patience. but in our crypto must be full of patience, because the price is unstable and then we have to hold the coin for a long time. it is in dire need of patience.
5stringer

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:29:29 AM

I concur with this all things considered, however you have to take in thought in that a large portion of the general population in here are not patient and they simply need to make however much benefit as could be expected and as quick as possible, so it can not appply to every one of the general population in here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: