Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOVE WHAT I'M BECOMING IN THE BITCOIN WORLD!!!!!!!  (Read 1984 times)
OSEIBOATENG (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:47:41 PM

Although I joined this forum not long ago but the replies and education that I have read and also received from the bitcoin enthusiast on this platform has really equipped me to also help others. I was there yesterday when a man from nowhere came to my mum and asked her where I was and she called me for him. The man has heard that I have been helping people in the investment of bitcoin and also introducing them to the crypto world. Not knowing that this man has bought a Lambo with his bitcoin investment, I asked him who told him and he was laughing at me.

He then told me a friend of mine introduced me to him. He then asked whether we can set up a crypto school in our locality which we will also use to help people join us and also benefit from it. Although I told him I am thinking about it but friends do you know why I have already accepted his proposal in my mind but I want to know from you guys that is it good to tell him I have accepted or I shouldn't accept his proposal. Need your suggestions my seniors.    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

Although I joined this forum not long ago but the replies and education that I have read and also received from the bitcoin enthusiast on this platform has really equipped me to also help others. I was there yesterday when a man from nowhere came to my mum and asked her where I was and she called me for him. The man has heard that I have been helping people in the investment of bitcoin and also introducing them to the crypto world. Not knowing that this man has bought a Lambo with his bitcoin investment, I asked him who told him and he was laughing at me.

He then told me a friend of mine introduced me to him. He then asked whether we can set up a crypto school in our locality which we will also use to help people join us and also benefit from it. Although I told him I am thinking about it but friends do you know why I have already accepted his proposal in my mind but I want to know from you guys that is it good to tell him I have accepted or I shouldn't accept his proposal. Need your suggestions my seniors.     

This isn't really a bad idea from the man but make sure you know the kind of country you are in. If it accepts cryptocurrency then its a fine idea but if it does not then think of something different.

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

This isn't really a bad idea from the man but make sure you know the kind of country you are in. If it accepts cryptocurrency then its a fine idea but if it does not then think of something different.
if in the country still prohibits krypto then it is very bad to build a krypto school, but if the country has legalized crypto then it is amazing, it will help the development of krypto in the future

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

I will never go against this proposal but just make sure you think about it.  The country that we you are in also matters.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

Welcome to the Bitcoin World, Hope you love Bitcoin, because it's a well developed and standard digital currency that can make your life top of success. We have to be patient all the time so that no one has ever suffered loss by investing in it.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

The idea of setting up a crypto school in your locality is a laudable one. I am personally inspired about it. My advice, Say yes  and do well to reply the gentleman on time. I am pretty sure he has the means to assist to make the idea a reality.
moonroe44

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

Nice to hear your happiness man but I would suggest you keep the low profile, you don't want to get into any legal bullshit ever.
nibbknot

Activity: 139

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

Nice to hear your happiness man but I would suggest you keep the low profile, you don't want to get into any legal bullshit ever.
Well, we can say that the person who posted this topic is one of the newbies here in the forum or maybe newbies in this Crypto world. Having low profile is just a sign that a person or a user is a new one in this forum. But, if he/she tried to keep his confidence and patience in this kind of business, He will got high profile and maybe he/she will become a bitcoin millionaire. Nothing is impossible. Just enjoy your business here in our world.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

well if where you are does not restrict bitcoin or cryptocurrencies then i suggest to say yes to the proposal
awareness about bitcoin is a big help to the community as a whole. And there is a saying "sharing is caring".
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

I am happy for you that you are already seeing the result of your hard work. The offer presented to you by the man is good but you have to check whether you are allowed to run such a school going by the laws of your country. If the law permits you, then I think you should accept it.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:21:38 AM

Welcome to the bitcoin world you can earn much profit here or sometimes you will be coming millioner once you are being so patience and hard working in investing in bitcoin, or sometimes you were lossing your investment if you have not some kind of strategy.
AmelieArmfield

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:36:55 AM

Yes, I like you, too. Since bitcoin came to me, I feel this world is so pink haha
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:41:25 AM

That is a very great initiative that the man has brought up so i suggest you support him by that way people would get to learn more about the blockchain technology and get the real concept behind it so that more people can embrace the concept of blockchain and bitcoin. But first find out whether your country allows that just to avoid any inconveniences.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:58:53 AM

yes, this forum has many benefits, get knowledge and helping the economy. I feel to be a young man who knows everything.

to appreciate, I think you should accept the proposal, maybe not easy, but if you cooperate with many people, then you commit to creating education with basically crypto, then it will be a reality.

but, at least you have the desire and passion to create a good innovation.

Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:13:27 AM

That idea is really quite out of the box, but do consider if your government accepts Bitcoin, there are certain countries where their government prohibits their people to be in engaged in cryptocurrencies. I like the idea though, but make sure to think about some factors and consequences regarding with your plans. Good luck!

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:18 AM

You both had a heart for others and as i am thinking that your community needs economic education and from you two will start a brighter future of others i see no problem what will stop you from doing this

Just always remember that you will do this for the benefits of others not for the benefits of your own pockets,because if greed comes to heart then all the plans will vanished
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:38:58 AM

this is a very welcoming situation for me.
but if i were in your situation i will still be making sure if the guy ho approached you is really legit.
because no matter how wonderful that idea is we still cant deny the fact that there are those whop still wanted to scam people.
so better be sure first Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:56:21 AM

this man has bought a Lambo with his bitcoin investment.

This whole quote made me believe that you fabricated a story. Looking at your post history I did not find anything that you contributed anything in Development and Technical spec and you are calling yourself qualified to start a crypto school?

Are you planning to start a bounty school ? Any way , your whole story is fabricated.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:16 AM

Yes, of course it sounds like writing, which mostly makes the topic of a very new person and how just to improve the activity, it is not easy to build facilities / schools that increase knowledge that includes the crypto world, first where you live, have the legality of crypto and whether will it guarantee the future? I see this is a field of business on behalf of academic, very unfortunate.

anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:17:26 AM

I also had fun when I started to bitcoin because of the fact that my income was huge and I also helped my families to give them money and bitcoin was also the biggest oppurtunity in my life.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: