Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Korean Blockchain Association accepts Cryptocurrency  (Read 146 times)
hoangloc19901 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

The Korean Blockchain Association has approved 12 cryptocurrency trading platforms, including Bithumb and UPBT, last week, with adequate security measures and on-site management systems.

Many local newspapers have reported that the Bithumb, UPbit, Gopax, OKCoin, Korbit, Coineone, CoinZest, CPDAXX, HanbitKor, Huobi, NeoFrame and DexKor platforms have been approved by the Blockchain Association of Korea. The cryptocurrency industry and the blockchain sector.

Several newspapers have reported that a new flow of capital will be poured into the cryptocurrency market after the government announced its move to legalize crypto trading and set up rules. It plans to manage similar transaction platforms with financial institutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

This news and event is super bullish as asia is a big market for crypto and big volumes were expected after legalization of exchanges but sadly no clear movement in market i expect it will take few days or weeks for people to come back with big money and trade crypto.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

This is indeed a good news for crypto currencies, hopefully we will see more Korean investors attract to crypto because of this news. OP, can you please share the source of this news?
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

The Korean Blockchain Association has approved 12 cryptocurrency trading platforms, including Bithumb and UPBT, last week, with adequate security measures and on-site management systems.

Many local newspapers have reported that the Bithumb, UPbit, Gopax, OKCoin, Korbit, Coineone, CoinZest, CPDAXX, HanbitKor, Huobi, NeoFrame and DexKor platforms have been approved by the Blockchain Association of Korea. The cryptocurrency industry and the blockchain sector.

Several newspapers have reported that a new flow of capital will be poured into the cryptocurrency market after the government announced its move to legalize crypto trading and set up rules. It plans to manage similar transaction platforms with financial institutions.

WOW, Good News to every supporter in the crypto space, Korean Blockchain Association took the right steps to ensure trading crypto is secure but to me, This interfere indirectly to Binance. this News will shake thinsg up for Binance.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

If you can share the link to this new that would be great. If the news is correct then we will able to see some bullish runs in the market sooner I think.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

As a result of the inspection, 12 of 14 exchanges received confirmation of compliance with the “General safety standards” approved by KBA. These include the presence of cold or offline wallets, compliance with anti-money laundering regulations, having a certain minimum in assets and much more. It is noteworthy that the Inspectorate does not conduct any simulated hacker attacks, and was limited to only interview data with stock exchanges.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

I think this is a good move and news for the crypto world
Because it defines the acceptance of bitcoin across the universe and the general acceptability is vital as well

Let’s hope China also has it confirmed once more and India legalize too so crypto currency becomes almost like fiat gradually
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

Finally, then Korea began to move in the right direction, this is very good news!
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

Excellent news, I am very pleased to read that The Korean Blockchain Association has approved 12 cryptocurrency trading platforms, but even more the news that the Korean government wants to legalize cryptocurrencies and make a regulation. This is what most countries should do if we want to see a strong development of the sector in the coming years
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

Good news as Korean is a big market of Cryptos.
I am wondering is that the reason of recent peak of bitcoin from 6.5k to 7.4k.
Hope that there will be more good news like this and we can see bitcoin at 20k again.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

The topic of the thread is misleading.
It would have been a surprise if The Korean Blockchain Association didn't accepted Cryptocurrency.
The title should have been The Korean Blockhain Association approves crypto exchanges.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

The Koreans are always among the first to accept any innovation. I like such an approach. Sometimes I feel like we fall some 20 years behind them:) Let's see what happens next.

Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

This is great news. Heard recently that Korea would soften their stance on cryptocurrencies after a particular meeting and I am glad to see them already taking action as announced. This could be one of the reasons why Bitcoin began rallying recently apart from the Blackrock rumor. I am expecting more and more countries to reverse their bans on cryptocurrencies and focus on regulating crypto instead since this is the ideal option for everyone involved in this volatile cryptocurrency market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

The korean government receiving cryptocurrency is very good news. Many project that can be done in korea.

Look Forward
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

this will be a great start to the awakening of cryptocurrency after being thrown out throughout 2018, I believe that in the future crypto will be accepted by people all over the world

Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

Good news for us and for bitcoin and altcoin holders, but whether the news is real. you should provide me with information from where this news source loaded Cheesy
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

That's a great move on Korean Community who supports cryptocurrency, However we should be aware of the goverment sanction they will provide taxes on most of the cryptocurrrency exchanges. To help the economy build on its own GDP rate.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

This news is good but was not complicated issue like private coins, security coins etc. There is no problem with most centralized exchanges for me.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

Guys, you do not think that this information can be false. The person did not provide links to the article or any other confirmation of this information.
Korea and Japan will be the first who will take advantage of the blockade, I hope the rest of the world will not wait long and follow their example.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

when crypto blows up to REAL multi trillions china will be crying at blowing their huge head start for nothing

when the winds of change start to blow....

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: