Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy for buy and hold  (Read 2555 times)
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

Yes, you are right and many bounty hunters just throw out their tokens without waiting for a good price in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

That's why I don't understand many people who complain about the dump, for me it's an excellent opportunity to invest in projects I haven't heard before, that's why I'm always watching the dump, to buy at good prices, of course, this tactic doesn't always work, many currencies go down even more, but the few that go up, it's worth it because they usually go up a lot.
yanyan27

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

many investors like to buy coins at cheaply price because they know that soon the price of coins will rise up again..
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

basically I stick to the strategy of trading. but sometimes you have to wait and save the coin for better times. it depends on the circumstances. also, not everyone succeeds or trade or hold.
2weent6

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

Yes, you are right and many bounty hunters just throw out their tokens without waiting for a good price in the market.
Maybe because its a shitcoins, I mean its technology will not work well in the market. We cannot blame them since they work for it and maybe they just want to take profit. Personally, I just buy good coins and hold on it because I know their potential in the future. We should continue to buy more especially in a bear market so you can have higher profit if the market recovers.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.

I guess you are missing out on the biggest gist
The most fantastic way to handle tokens is to sell at the high price immediately it lists
It dumps after few hours, and you are opportuned to buy the dump

Fast forward 24-72 hours, you get extra profit
It all requires confidence and courage and always do your own research
use the strategy of holding for the time being able to give advantages to the development and changes of existing coins. so that future coins will have elevated that continues to grow and produce such great prices.
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

Looking at current market conditions, hold is a better choice, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve so that hold will make us happy.
bekspes

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:07:17 AM

most of the bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately after listing, maybe because they are in need of money or maybe because they anticipate the price of tokens that they can get down.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

Strategy must be in accordance with the circumstances because all conditions must be in accordance with the circumstances, when appropriate circumstances then the results we get will be satisfactory. So there is no standard rule and it is a normal thing to do the selling and buying. Holding is one of the alternatives that must be done, when there is a chance then immediately make a decision.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

Maybe this is one good strategy to buy tokens at cheap prices. But unfortunately for now we can't expect token pumps after they are listed on the market. Everyone may focus more on the primary coin, while many tokens are released at the same time. But there will always be exceptions, and we only have to choose it.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

Sometimes, i just smile when i see bounty hunters dump their coins. I have seen situations where after they might have dumped their coins, within within 24-48 hours, it begins to rise again.
Whenever a coin lists and bounty hunters are paid, it is always an opportunity for investors to buy from them cheaply.
Most times, i wait for opportunities like this, despite being a bounty hunter too. I acquire more and hold. Then i sell high later.
There are times bounty hunters a lured by investors into selling cheaply on DEX, before any official listing.

Although, this might not be applicable to all coins, but it happens to most.
Ya you are right..mee too have taken advantage of situations like this sometimes...like Hawala token..after the airdrop there was small market available to etherdelta and people were selling there even at very low low price..i bought more from there...after that we have all seen hawala token in the sky
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:10:58 AM

I actually don't have a special strategy. I just followed the market only. If it's a good price, in line with the target, then will I sell. If it's low price and I have a capital, then I will buy. And if the prices in the market are bad, then should I hodl.
coingbag

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

The strategy of holding and buying is actually a general strategy that everyone can do. A person can get a profit if buying at a low price and selling it at a high price. The higher the selling price of the purchase price, the more profit you will get.
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

It's a pretty good strategy. Longterms leads to profit and supports cryptocurrencies. I prefer myself to hold for a good price and then i sell.
luthfi46

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

im agree with you sir, but i think not so fast, i mean you say around 24-48 hours right, i have ever analize it will come to original price after 1 week if all buy order was filled or sold, its just my argument.
posiandu

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

It's better not to invent and just wait. Store coins and buy them. It seems to me that there will still be a fall. A strong fall. So we wait and wait. Another month, I think, you need to wait. So no sales, just purchases! =)
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:28 AM

It is true that even now many investors are looking for tokens on the dex market before the official release. But of course not all tokens will match what is expected. I think the most influential thing about the token price is when the token is released, and which exchanger is selected. So I think that it will return to the respective projects and developers, even though the amount of community support is also very important.
strongman8

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:23:25 AM

If your going to buy and hold then you need to start with the highest possible quality coins.  Once you hold quality then holding is not as torturous.  If your coin is solid then it will not crash to zero and never bounce back.  Once you own quality all you need then is a little patience. 
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:33:30 AM

yes, there's so many bounty hunters sell their token after exchange.
it will dump the price.
for me, i will not sell my token when the price dumping.
i better hold and wait.
the price will recovering again after all bounty hunter sell all their token.
its a basic strategy, hold when the market down and sell when the market high.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

Most bounty hunters absolutely do not understand the crypto currency market and do not understand how it functions, they do not know how to analyze. Therefore, having received coins, they immediately sell them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: