Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Mod please tell me why my acc is block  (Read 104 times)
Bara420 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

My account got banned  for unknown reason  and top of the account i see you have been banned from forum moderator

my account is : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1760784

i want to know for which mistake my account is banned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nkampala

Activity: 66
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:56:28 PM

Plagiarism.

Your Comment:
Yes, you can invest on undervalued coins. But you have to be observant and skeptical about it before investing. If their planning and strategy is good enough, then you may be profitted in the long run.

Original Comment:
Yes, you can invest on undervalued coins. But you have to be observant and skeptical about it before investing. If their planning and strategy is good enough, then you may be profitted in the long run.

You literally know what you did wrong, yet you're still asking here. And you copied the comment from the same damn topic SMH. Furthermore, by posting anywhere other than this topic with this new account you're also breaking the rules (ban evasion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: