Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Rain  (Read 30042 times)
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 01:19:44 AM

I just wanted to say I requested a withdrawal of all my balance (150+ coins) yesterday, and the coins were sent in less than 24h.

Will use your service again in the future Leandro Wink

That was lucky  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 09:12:31 PM

Confirming receipt of my total balance (>100 BTC) this afternoon -- just hours after I processed withdrawal.

I had 4 successful months and wish Leandro continued success!

JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 01:23:59 AM

Any news here?  Site is still working I see and might assume no news is good news?

Leandro César (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 503

+1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 12:24:26 AM

Any news here?  Site is still working I see and might assume no news is good news?

Everythins is ok!

Be welcome.

L.

Leandro César
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 11:45:54 AM

Everythins is ok!

Be welcome.

L.
How much have you been making?

Leandro César (OP)

+1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 11:46:46 AM

Everythins is ok!

Be welcome.

L.
How much have you been making?

https://www.bitcoinrain.com/

L.

Leandro César
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:18:38 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2013, 07:31:30 AM by rudrigorc2

Im glad this service will repay investor funds using mtgox codes, this has to be done in less than 5 days, is public news that gox will shutdown the redeem codes service.

mtgox public announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151081.0

Keep up the good work.
toffoo

Activity: 408
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 11:26:51 PM

Hi Leandro,

1. Is Bitcoin Rain affiliated with your other business, the "Mercado Bitcoin" exchange (www.mercadobitcoin.com.br) in any way?

2. Are Bitcoin Rain investment funds co-mingled with those of Mercado Bitcoin in any way?

3. Does Bitcoin Rain trade on the Mercado Bitcoin exchange for any reason?

4. Does the CVM's closure of your Bitcoin Rain venture ("in Brazil") effect Mercado Bitcoin in any way?

5. Did the regulators give you any trouble with Mercado Bitcoin or do you expect to receive any additional scrutiny in the future?

Thanks for your answers!

Hi friend,

1. Is Bitcoin Rain affiliated with your other business, the "Mercado Bitcoin" exchange (www.mercadobitcoin.com.br) in any way?

No.

2. Are Bitcoin Rain investment funds co-mingled with those of Mercado Bitcoin in any way?

No.

3. Does Bitcoin Rain trade on the Mercado Bitcoin exchange for any reason?

No.

4. Does the CVM's closure of your Bitcoin Rain venture ("in Brazil") effect Mercado Bitcoin in any way?

No.

5. Did the regulators give you any trouble with Mercado Bitcoin or do you expect to receive any additional scrutiny in the future?

Nothing about Mercado Bitcoin.

Hugs.

L.

It seems your answers were not completely truthful.

alt229

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 07:53:10 PM

What's going on with bitcoinrain?  Will we ever be able to reinvest?  What's the status after the recent hack?
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:27:58 AM

coins will be paid in USD next month. fixed priced 90USD each.  but since there is no mtgox codes anymore I wonder how it will happen.

BTC-e?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:34:07 AM

BTC or Liberty then.

L.

It'll be paid in BTC seeing as how liberty reserve was shut down.
rudrigorc2
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 09:42:33 AM

BTC or Liberty then.

L.

It'll be paid in BTC seeing as how liberty reserve was shut down.

You have funds there?
krudkeeper

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hodl regularly and often!

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 10:45:28 AM

You stole my name

🆙
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:05:29 PM

You stole my name

I know, right? He's been riffing off of it since 2011.
Leandro César (OP)

+1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 11:45:31 PM

Friends,

I have secured an investigator to examine this operation, and now you all should simply face the facts:

No current depositor is ever going to receive any money from Bitcoin Rain.

Leandro has been desperately stalling & telling lies about "drawings for repayments" (really Leandro? a "lottery?") hoping that everyone here will simply give up, and move on.

If it makes it any easier to stomach; understand that your funds did not disappear in these recent weeks: They were simply consumed long ago (in a classic Ponzi scheme) to repay early investors their interest and withdrawals (of course other than what Leandro skimmed off for his personal use)

There never was a hacker, a theft, or anyone else at fault other than Leandro's creation of a Ponzi scheme (just like pirateat40)

You can shout at Leandro until the end of time (or until he shrinks off into the shadows) but you won't get any money from him - there is no more money left to further this Ponzi scheme.

It's over -- learn from it.

Sorry friend, but it is only your THEORY.

Shadows?? I am always here!

What you win with the posts like this??

L.

Leandro César
krudkeeper

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 05:35:07 PM

At leat MY site, rainingbitcoin.com is legit. YOU are in control of how much you pay to advertise your site, and we have free online games. Get some coin today at www.RainingBitcoin.com !

🆙
juca

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:06:01 PM

At leat MY site, rainingbitcoin.com is legit. YOU are in control of how much you pay to advertise your site, and we have free online games. Get some coin today at www.RainingBitcoin.com !

I'm laughing for about 15 mins from this post Smiley! LOL
krudkeeper

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 04:52:00 PM

I'm laughing for about 15 mins from this post Smiley! LOL
glad i could amuse you, lol. Grin

🆙
xavier

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:14:10 AM

Friends,

I have secured an investigator to examine this operation, and now you all should simply face the facts:

Leandro has been desperately stalling & telling lies about "drawings for repayments" (really Leandro? a "lottery?") hoping that everyone here will simply give up, and move on.

If it makes it any easier to stomach; understand that your funds did not disappear in these recent weeks: They were simply consumed long ago (in a classic Ponzi scheme) to repay early investors their interest and withdrawals (of course other than what Leandro skimmed off for his personal use)

There never was a hacker, a theft, or anyone else at fault other than Leandro's creation of a Ponzi scheme (just like pirateat40)

You can shout at Leandro until the end of time (or until he shrinks off into the shadows) but you won't get any money from him - there is no more money left to further this Ponzi scheme.

L.

I can confirm that Leandro is a scammer and should have a scammer tag. This should, to be honest, be referred to the Scammer forum on bitcointalk.

I have business dealings in Brazil. My partner is ThiagoCMC, who is a moderator on the Portuguese forums. He unfortunately had to deal with Leandro last year, as a customer of "Mercado Bitcoin". Unforunately, Leandro stole his bitcoins and then claimed they were lost in a "theft". My partner lost 2,000 BTC.

Feel free to message ThiagoCMC about it. He speaks some English.

It is for this reason Thiago decided to set up Bitfication, which is a completely legitimate and honest - NON Ponzy Scheme - Bitcoin Exchange in Brazil.

I strongly recommend you to avoid dealing with Leandro or any of his associated businesses in the future. He is a known scammer and my client is *still* pursuing him for his money (now worth a lot more than it was last year).

Leandro César (OP)

+1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 12:25:41 AM

Friends,

L.

I can confirm that Leandro is a scammer and should have a scammer tag. This should, to be honest, be referred to the Scammer forum on bitcointalk.

I have business dealings in Brazil. My partner is ThiagoCMC, who is a moderator on the Portuguese forums. He unfortunately had to deal with Leandro last year, as a customer of "Mercado Bitcoin". Unforunately, Leandro stole his bitcoins and then claimed they were lost in a "theft". My partner lost 2,000 BTC.

Feel free to message ThiagoCMC about it. He speaks some English.

It is for this reason Thiago decided to set up Bitfication, which is a completely legitimate and honest - NON Ponzy Scheme - Bitcoin Exchange in Brazil.

I strongly recommend you to avoid dealing with Leandro or any of his associated businesses in the future. He is a known scammer and my client is *still* pursuing him for his money (now worth a lot more than it was last year).

He unfortunately had to deal with Leandro last year, in "Mercado Bitcoin". Unforunately, Leandro left the partnership and stole 2,000 BTC from my partner.

Huh

Man, are you crazy?

L.

Leandro César
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: