Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The golden rule of the investor!  (Read 964 times)
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

if you are talking about investing then i have 100% except for one time but that was my mistake i invested without any information and lost a few ETH But after that incident i collect every information i can get on the project of the person then i invest. And as far i know everyone should do the same thing if you are investing then you sould get all the info you can get and then invest because it is your money and you have the right to track whether it is going the right way or the wrong way.

My simple rule is that i investigate the project team and also get the best escrow to complete the deal.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

The most important factor: Vision-possessed team. When this happens, HYPE is occurring. Good stock market entry. On this account the investor is winning

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

I appreciates the way you have put forward your thoughts in a very clear and systematic manner. Yes investors need to diversify their portfolio to avoid risk and loss in recession or bearish trend when market goes down.Moreover you need to be patient and have knowledge of the feild you are working in.These are some of the basic rules to know before start trading.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

The golden rule of investors is that we should be patient and dare to invest in the responsibility that we have made you should have a better investment in digital money.
Yes, I agree with you. I think that opportunities are always reserved for brave and prepared people. The investment market is cruel, but we should maintain a good attitude to face!
Positive attitude in every market situation is the best thing a professional investor should do. Financial markets are always risky and cryptocurrency is the same, so investors should learn to master emotions, greed, and always keep calm in order to make the most accurate decision.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

The golden rule of investors is that we should be patient and dare to invest in the responsibility that we have made you should have a better investment in digital money.
Yes, I agree with you. I think that opportunities are always reserved for brave and prepared people. The investment market is cruel, but we should maintain a good attitude to face!
Positive attitude in every market situation is the best thing a professional investor should do. Financial markets are always risky and cryptocurrency is the same, so investors should learn to master emotions, greed, and always keep calm in order to make the most accurate decision.
It seems to me that each of the above examples is an integral part of the summary of rules, not only for investors but also for traders. I can not single out any one that should be managed by a real investor. In any case, the main task for each user of crypto-currencies is dative analysis and the correct choice of an object for investment.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

It seems to me that each of the above examples is an integral part of the summary of rules, not only for investors but also for traders. I can not single out any one that should be managed by a real investor. In any case, the main task for each user of crypto-currencies is dative analysis and the correct choice of an object for investment.
The Golden rule of investment: if you buy some tokens and the price go down - don’t sell it. Be patient and waiting. Week, month, year will pass and price will go up.
Arcoin2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

Those who trade in the crypto money market have a golden rule, buy the prices from the lower level, and when it starts to rise, sell Altcoin. It is the most basic rule in virtual market.
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

IMO the golden rules in this area are:
- never use credit money to invest in cryptocurrency;
- never count on money that has not been received by you yet.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

In the falling market it is very difficult to trade the Altoins! But, I think that soon the auctions will begin in large volumes!
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

In the falling market it is very difficult to trade the Altoins! But, I think that soon the auctions will begin in large volumes!
Personally, I think that a great number of altcoins will never return to the same prices. I think that nothing will help them.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

For me, the golden rule of the investor. It is always keep yourself in control and control everything. You should understand that the events on the cryptocurrency market are directly dependent on us.
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

All right, the author wrote. This is called in one word - diversification. believe it will give you the opportunity to save a lot of money

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

For me, there are my rules:
1) Invest what you can afford to lose.
2) Do not panic and have patience
3) And learn more Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BitcoJ

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

I think the most important thing is always to think and learn. And never hurry. Always analyze and conduct statistics. Then you have more chances to win in difficult moments.
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

As for me, it is to listen to yourself and believe in your actions. Investors should be very careful about any kind of business. And always think soberly and act. It's my opinion.
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:39:20 PM

Not bad, I think many will read and take note of all these rules, good luck to you all. Don't forget to think it over before investing.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

interesting observation, thanks to the author. There is something to think about. In principle, I agree with everything that is written and the most important thing is that sooner or later at least one coin should grow to the moon.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:55:21 PM

Yeah investors have to stick with some rule. Me also never invest all my capital in single coin. Used to make part for different coins. Some in top coins and some for ICO.

Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

I believe the golden rule. Keep any process under control. Then all the subtleties will be a succession. As well as all the possible troubles will not be so terrible.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

My Investment Principles:
1. Must grasp the development of the investment market
2. Coins are suitable for you to invest.
3. Investment must be profitable, not to lose money.
Hold firmly if the market falls, hold the coin if the price falls and wait patiently for the bull market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: