Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: topic moved  (Read 1380 times)
arf30 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:53:52 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 09:30:28 PM by arf30

new topic thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025109
maydou

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:53:20 AM

nice work devs Good luck and all the best

• ● ●    Fameone    ● ● •
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED MODELING AND PHOTOGRAPHY PLATFORM
▌▐  ──────  Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Instagram  ●  YouTube  ●  Bitcointalk  ──────  ▌▐
kazachka

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Hi! This is a very cool modern project! I believe that in the near future, this project may be a great success, and will bring incredible profits to, very good, has been looking forward to! Good luck to you all!
sukhdev7696

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:55:59 AM

Very good project
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:21:16 AM

Hello! Is the amount to be shared between the LCWP holders and the new users decided? In the distribution you can see that it is 25% for holders and crypto community, but how much corresponds to each one?
zaqueu pereira

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:24:29 AM

Come and participate in an excellent project, do not miss this great opportunity
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

Hello.. When will be the release of your website? If I got LCWP do I still need to register to participate on your airdrop, or you will automatically distribute CrowdDreaming on LWCP holders?
CHYABACAN

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

CDD is crypt crowdfunding system.
This project will surely succeed.

I'm looking forward to seeing what new products and project gates will be born with this new system.
arf30 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

Hello! Is the amount to be shared between the LCWP holders and the new users decided? In the distribution you can see that it is 25% for holders and crypto community, but how much corresponds to each one?
Hi, first airdrop is 20:1 for LCWP holders already registered on the spreadsheet and 10 CDD for new users. 25% is the total amount for all the monthly airdrops that will be distributed on the future for cryptocomunity, for tens of thousands of people, CDD distribution is massive capable

if any doubt, everyone can send me pm on Telegram, my user id is @CDD_dev

Thank you
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

Hi, first airdrop is 20:1 for LCWP holders already registered on the spreadsheet and 10 CDD for new users. 25% is the total amount for all the monthly airdrops that will be distributed on the future for cryptocomunity, for tens of thousands of people, CDD distribution is massive capable

if any doubt, everyone can send me pm on Telegram, my user id is @CDD_dev

Thank you

Hi! Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I don't own any LWCP token but maybe I will join to the new users group. Will the next airdrops be 20:1 for LCWP holders? BTW great project. Cheers.
compaqrt

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

An innovative project which will gain huge momentum in the near future
3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

CrowdDreaming appeared as a major fork and took the principal role in the partnership with LitecoinW Plus project.

There has been a bidirectional swapping available since CDD came on the scene. The rates for CDD : LCWP are 1 : 10. Bidirectional means reverting back to the initial coin
without any risk. Both projects are alive and stable, LCWP played the initialization role as CDD jumped in to bring forward the importance of crypto-currencies in crowd funding projects.
Check the 'swap' wallet and the token holding here.

Keep following Telegram groups for further news on development and airdrops !
https://t.me/crowddreaming_official
https://litecoinwplus.com/

marvin17

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

just join the airdrop looks good project ill keep an eye on this
hogyny

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

please, what do i need to do am holding lcwp in my wallet, how can i receive CDD ?
Bowstin

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

I love projects with focused purpose. I hope to see CDD win!!!
Good luck CDD team...
Time freak

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:53:28 AM

This project have a good idea hope the dev team will stay focus to build a bright future for it and wish you guys all the best
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

I hope you will become a successful company,the road map is well compiled and the team is good.Giving you in the future
abey247

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

The whitepaper is great,kudos developer
Flouvict77

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

CDD the dream realizing crypto platform.... Kudos!
jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

how's the latest bro? Of course it is very good, I think this project is unique and different and I am sure that in a short time this project will be successful, I believe.

Segexcellent7

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

This is a platform that keeps crypto-world going better...
bandaexchange

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

I have read the whitepaper, it is Superb. Kudos team
Aniolatt

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

CDD IS BUILDING THE FUTURE OF CRYPTO
kemancok

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

can you give me the address of this project, I want to study it more deeply, I really like it and hope the best for this project, good luck, i will support you guys.

vishu56

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

this project is unique and will succedd soon. Am holding LCWP tokens how to participate in 1:10 airdrop or swap, may i get complete details?
GlockCoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

this project is unique and will succedd soon. Am holding LCWP tokens how to participate in 1:10 airdrop or swap, may i get complete details?

On such stupid divorce, investors of this forum no longer react.
suraj56

Activity: 349

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Whitepaper representation is very good understandable
GlockCoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

Nice project and concepts!

Dumb stuffer posts.
kemancok

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

I want to ask again, how update this latest project bro? why is the team no longer active in this project? has stopped or has reached the target? can you compare us?

benzzputra1

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:17:18 AM

Social networks allow us to interact and communicate with people from anywhere in the world simultaneously and free of charge?
lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:01:19 AM

this project looks very interesting with a very good concept, does this project already have many investors and have bounty hanter? can i find out?, thanks and fighting.

Shadzyak

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

https://k62.kn3.net/0/4/0/4/9/3/53A.jpg

★★ AIRDROP #2 live!- CrowdDreaming [CDD] ★★

JOIN HERE!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BF2I7jMvZcmO6nQbNGq2yfBzXYSzxapr413sl59bed0

Social media channels:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CrowdDreaming
Telegram: https://t.me/crowddreaming_official
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/CrowdDreaming
Whitepaper: http://www.crowddreaming.net/downloads/CDD-Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Website: http://www.crowddreaming.net/ (under construction, will be ready on August)

Specifications

Name: CrowdDreaming
Contract: 0x085558b7561b51ffb0a4dabe7459d359c05b58cc
Symbol: CDD
Decimals: 8
Total Supply: 200,000,000 CDD
Protocol: ERC20 on Ethereum network
Wallet compatibility: Myetherwallet (recommended for holding), Metamask (recommended for trading) and more.
Code verification: Green mark on Etherscan
Link of verification: https://etherscan.io/address/0x085558b7561b51ffb0a4dabe7459d359c05b58cc#code

Distribution

25%: Airdrop for LCWP holders and monthly airdrop for all the crypto community (as marketing strategy)
10%: Long term staking reward program
10%: First crowdsale (before launching platform)
25%: Second crowdsale (before paying listing fee)
5%:   Dev Team
25%: Reserve (looked), for future exchange listing fee, bounty programs and unexpected costs.

Roadmap

July 2018:    Airdrop for LCWP holders. Whitepaper release
Q3 2018:     First crowdsale. Website. Beta version of platform: Look and feel. Revisions.
Q4 2018:     Second Crowdsale. Programming platform and set in motion. Revisions
Q1 2019:     Launching of CrowdDreaming platform. Marketing campaign. First crowdfunding campaign through a contest
H2 2019:     CrowdDreaming integration with Ethereum ecosystem

Dev Team

ALEJANDRO FERNANDEZ: Software Developer (specialized in distributed systems)
FLAVIA FERNANDEZ: Graphic designer & web designer
HORACIO BERON: Assistant, Support and Marketing
FABIANA FERNANDEZ: Community Manager

Exchanges:

(by contract address)
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x085558b7561b51ffb0a4dabe7459d359c05b58cc-ETH
https://bitox.io/#!/trade/0x085558b7561b51ffb0a4dabe7459d359c05b58cc-ETH

(official listing and more exchanges coming soon)

Project:

CrowdDreaming aims to unite two concepts that have emerged as alternatives to the formal financial system: Crowdfunding and cryptocurrencies. A crowdfunding platform using cryptocurrencies.

CrowdDreaming main objective will be to facilitate the community collaboration in funding projects with educational, social and cultural purposes.

What is Crowdfunding?

Crowdfunding is an alternative way of access to the capital based on a collective effort, a sum of connected individuals from any part of the globe that collaborate with small amounts of money to finance a project, an idea or cause. There are no third parties involved, there are no banks, no public entities, and the funds are not in the hands of intermediaries. It is the contact between people with similar ideas and with others who wish to collaborate and to be part of them.

While Crowdfunding is a concept previous to 2008, after the financial crisis of that year it has become in an alternative way of funding in continuous growth. In each campaign, a necessary amount of money is fixed, as well as a time to get it. Through CrowdDreaming platform, people will be able to collaborate on the projects using cryptocurrencies.

Through CrowdDreaming people, small companies, educational, cultural and artistic causes will seek to fund their objectives and achieve them. The collaborators who feel identified with their purpose will do microdonations in cryptocurrencies and, in return, they will receive a reward or any other retribution selected by the beneficiary. To this, it is added the personal satisfaction of knowing that a set of small individual actions have ontributed to impulse an interesting project or a solidarity action which acts in a positive way in the culture and economy of the society and therefore in the quality of life of the people. The participation of the digital community is essential in crowdfunding and for that reason, we wish that the projects presented in CrowdDreaming take into account the spirit of solidarity that characterizes it. CrowdDreaming is intelligence and collective collaboration that crosses borders.

With that perspective, we will focus on educational, cultural and solidarity ideas that seek the common wellness. We know that education, technology, and internet are fundamental in the access to better opportunities for the individual as well as for social and economic development.

IT IS NOT ONLY FINANCING

We believe that it is not only important to donate economic value, knowledge and time are also essentials for a committed community who wishes to participate. That is why CrowdDreaming will provide a space on its website for volunteers who wish to oer their knowledge to collaborate on the projects. At the same time, entrepreneurs who need help in certain fields can go to the platform in the search of it. It is a proposal in which both parties win, since the projects benefit from the collaboration of the volunteers, and these, in turn, will benefit from participating and gaining experience in causes of their interest.

The platform will have a space in which the people who wish to share and to teach their knowledge through videos will be able to do it. The content should be related to the orientation and the proposal of the platform. CrowdDreaming and the community will act responsibly and jointly so that the shared contents do not exceed what is exposed and are adequate. The community will be able to qualify them and based on it their creators will be able to obtain a reward in the form of CDD or to obtain donations from those users that use the shared material and consider it beneficial. Different ways to reward contributions of the members of
the community will be proposed.

WHY CROWDFUNDING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCIES?

CrowdDreaming proposes to join both concepts and make them work together.

What we try today would not have been possible without Bitcoin and the blockchain technology. Through it, is possible to share value digitally, and no third parties are required to validate the actions.

We all know the huge changes that Internet has made in the development of mankind. It has modified several aspects of our life, such as communication, social interactions, and commerce at the same time that it reduced the costs of investigating, collaborate and exchange information. In today world connectivity is of utmost importance to Access to employment, educational and economic opportunities. The blogs and wikis have contributed significantly to the construction of accessible knowledge (the paradigmatic example is Wikipedia) and in that construction, the active participation of the virtual community has been fundamental.

Social networks allow us to interact and communicate with people from anywhere in the world simultaneously and free of charge. You only need access to the network. The number of people in the world who uses social networks has increased exponentially and will continue to grow. Digital connectivity facilitates that users communicate between them and establish social, cultural and economic ties. By joining their interests, a broad and diverse community has great potential and if it pursues a common objective, it can achieve goals that a short time ago we could not have imagined.

The strength of the community online breaks down borders and generates ties that go through them. The solidarity through social networks has managed to express itself concretely in several ways, and it has been able to channel the personal longing for the common good together with a collective effort. These data are fundamental to put in perspective the potential of the platforms of Crowdfunding in the virtual society.

As it has been said, Crowdfunding emerged as an alternative means of funding that dispenses with traditional financial institutions. Many of the ideas, causes, and projects that obtain money with the collective proposal would not have been successful if they had resorted to the bank system to get it. The cost of capital through the bank varies from country to country and the bureaucratic procedures are often cumbersome, expensive and restrictive. Crowdfunding provides a collective solution of access to financing by means of small capital contributions. Cryptocurrencies also dispense of third parties and include people excluded from formal financial services. (According to a World Bank report, about 2500 million people do not use formal financial services and 75% of the poor do not have a bank account.)

Unlike the formal banking system, the access to an alternative crypto economy is a viable and possible option for the excluded sectors. All that is needed to participate in financing is an internet connection.

ADVANTAGES OF USING CRYPTOCURRENCIES

* Cryptocurrencies allow transactions from person to person quickly and safely without high commissions.
* They are not controlled by any bank or financial institution. It is also a mode of access to capital that does not depend on third parties that perform intermediation functions.
* They also constitute digital values and are alternative means of payment to traditional money.
* They allow privacy to be preserved when making transactions and can be used almost anywhere in the world.

A study of the University of Cambridge about Cryptocurrencies highlights that currently exists between 5.8 and 11.5 millions of active wallets. Assuming that an average person has two wallets, this means that there are at least between 2.9 and 2.8 million users of cryptocurrencies. The market capitalization of these has increased exponentially.

Launching of CrowdDreaming platform

FIRST STAGE:
Crowdfunding through votes and crowdsale.

To promote the platform and generate traffic in the launching stage, a first crowdfunding campaign will be organized, whose operation will be exceptional: CrowdDreaming will offer an amount as a prize to projects that apply in the initial period. Each entrepreneur will be responsible for its diffusion in social networks to get votes. The most voted project will be financed with the proposed amount. Projects that wish to participate must comply with requirements stipulated by CrowdDreaming. This includes registration, identity accreditation, project presentation and the amount necessary for the realization of it. The amount to be financed must be in accordance with the proposed objectives. They should not have as an aim the profit, but the concretion of their objective. The winner(s) will receive their prize and will keep the community informed about the progress of its implementation and realization.

The terms and conditions of the contest will be detailed in the platform of CrowdDreaming.

To meet these objectives, we will organize the first crowdsale of CDD, the funds will be used to finance the platform, and the rest will be destined for the contest prize.

SECOND STAGE:
Traditional Crowdfunding

After the initial phase, the platform can be used to publish projects that wish to be financed through Crowdfunding in a traditional way: the objective will not be to obtain votes, but donations in cryptocurrencies. The bases and conditions to participate, instructions and forms will be detailed and available on the platform of CrowdDreaming.

DYNAMICS OF FINANCING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCIES

The system of Crowdfunding can be done through two systems: “Everything counts” or “All or nothing”.

In the Everything counts system, the project will take what it has collected, whether or not it meets the total proposed funding objective. In the All or nothing system, if the project fails to gather 100% of the necessary funds, it receives nothing and the donations are returned to the collaborators. To raise funds, the projects will have a minimum time of 30 days and a maximum of 60. The financing will be made with the contributions of the collaborators who will donate cryptocurrencies to wallets destined to each project. It may be received at least in the following cryptocurrencies: CDD, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

The proposed reward system can be provided to the community of each Project (whether in the form of recognition, participation or any other proposed means). The rewards are the counterpart that will be offered to the people who collaborate. The proposal and delivery of these will be the responsibility of the entrepreneur, as well as the concretion of the Project. The fact that the whole process is public and through social networks, favors its transparency and compliance. The basic pillars of the campaigns are communication, dissemination and the permanent commitment of the entrepreneur to keep the community updated, as well as the rewards offered compliance. The basic pillars of the campaigns are communication, dissemination and the permanent commitment of the entrepreneur to keep the community updated, as well as the rewards offered.

* You have a great idea and need resources to make it happen
* Submit the information to CrowdDreaming
* We review it and will help you to make a plan
* Disseminate your project through the website and the social networks
* The community members support your project
* You will carry out your project and give a reward to your supporters

ROLE OF CDD TOKEN

The platform will not charge a commission for its use, all of the funds raised (except transaction fees), will be given to the entrepreneur who presented the project.

80% will be given in the same currencies in which they were donated and 20% in their equivalent value in the form of CDD that will be bought in exchanges with the objective of maintaining the volume of operations and a stable token price.

The entrepreneur, if he/she wishes, can donate a percentage to the platform starting from a minimum of 0% to a maximum of 7%.

CDD token will be on the CrowdDreaming platform and will work, along with other cryptocurrencies, to make donations to the projects and the volunteers.

Thank you!
Dev Team
CrowdDreaming
/ join and learn about more to earn
JOSHUAAGHOGHO18

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:11:49 AM

A well though of project with good potentials.
tosbik23

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

This is an exceptional and highly innovative project. Best wishes!
champbangla

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

its best success looking for you
Ayodele101

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

Excellent development team. Hope to the moon
Mickeyberry

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

I see your project as promising. But what is your vision and mission. Also do you intend hosting bounty?
topiskybaba

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

A well detailed Whitepaper, looking forward to the completion of the website. I wish the team success
anshen00

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

I believe that in the near future, this project may be a great success
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

The concept of the project is good, but am dissatisfied with the quantity of your airdrop tokens in the first distribution. Out of a supply of 200billion you were distributing TEN(10) to some participants. Its not encouraging. I do hope you reconsider in subsequent distribution and increase the number of tokens to a more friendly quantity.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

In case I want to invest, in what channel or medium of communication can I request the invitation to enter the sale? Do have a minimum investment value?
Triplesixgods

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

On such stupid divorce, investors of this forum no longer react.

Here is the pasture of spammers)))
vishnu19023

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

This project really deserves serious attention, the project has a solid plan and the team is committed to this project... Well done guys and I wish this project the success it deserves.
Zhek01

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

i am in no competition with no one.i have no desire to play the games of being better than anyone.i am simply trying to be better than person i was yesterday /but surely our coins going to the moon
Smeges

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

This is an awesome project which is fascinating look forward to the future
hvdtam

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:58:21 AM

If you want to grow, look for a good opportunity. If you want to have a big company, think about the problems you face before thinking about success.
lakshman12

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:18:37 AM

I am very happy to be part of this project. Very good and promising. It will be a success.
sheriffmajeed

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
sheriffaishat

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project
Alexsey24

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

Join airdrop#2
I like your project, good luck team!
Chubb

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

Because cryptocurrencies are to be used in this crowdfunding platform,
third party interventions in transactions will be eliminated.
This is one great project that shouldn't be missed.
Kudos to the development team...
frednna

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

A nice concept and innovation of crowdreaming plus crowdfunding. Well done dev.
TheAMoon1

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:21:16 AM

The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support. surely it will improve all this field,All my wishes
Seal10

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

This project will improve accountability, record keeping, speed, reach, precision, and trust in crowd funding.
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

I have nothing against this project since it said that this was created by LCWP Team. Maybe I am just more comfortable to see all the details in the website, so I'm just going to wait for the official launch of your website. Thanks and good luck!
Newmooncrypto

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Crowd funding is one of the areas that is neccary in crypto and as this project incorporates that, I believe it will achieve its aim. Good luck to the team
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

I will wait to go to the website of this project as it completes
The price of the CDD token
1 eth = CDD ?
1 CDD= $ ?
mubbzhy

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

I see a great potential in this project
Time freak

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

Please Is the second Airdrop over yet and hope someone who participated in the Airdrop one can also join in on the second Airdop as well, thanks
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

Being able to collaborate on projects using the Crowdcreating platform seems like an interesting idea. Now many people use the method of crowdfunding, it works but not for all projects. It will be interesting to monitor your development.
caiyuan2015

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

What is the stage of your pre-sale?I feel that your project has many supporters, which is very popular and impressive. I will keep following your development progress
Muhammadalum

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:38:48 PM

Great team I must say
indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

when I see the plan of your token send to my pm in telegram that is nice strategies , if your project planning well I`m sure this project will success

indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

hello dev please apply to idex , idex is free exchanger they will reply your email in 1-2 week so please apply from now you can filled this form I got this from idex medium https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzF_NTscqqK4TPuJQixe4tZCEJHDVJdTLvNelb_V2D582RVg/viewform

fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Good vision and mission, I hope the team can manage this project to its full potential and provide the best results and can reach the target easily, I believe you can do it, a good job.
GLOBAL AIRDROPS

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

A great idea, best open staff for people all over the world I wish your project everything better and that your ideas help people around the world!
fara darani

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

A great idea, best open staff for people all over the world I wish your project everything better and that your ideas help people around the world!

Well, you are right, hopefully this project can provide many benefits to the people around it, even the wider community, continue to struggle and provide the best work for success.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: