Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:53:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum vs EOS  (Read 311 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

EOS is a centralized, inflationary scam. The EOS Block Producers gave themselves the power to freeze accounts, reverse transaction and seize tokens as they see fit, with no regulation or oversight, all whilst printing more EOS for themselves on a daily basis.

The only people still promoting it are bagholders hoping for some naive newbies to pump the price so they can dump their bags.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

Ether is a very good investment because a lot of experts support this kind of crypto, I think that EOS has its own benefits but ether is much better and it will have higher price soon, that's why it is a good idea to invest now
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

Is it needed to create a news thread to ask about it? You can easily search out so many topic compare between EOS and ETH Smiley.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3440763.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3512108.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077984.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3268889.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4559960.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4559960.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4411927.0

This is not all threads about ETH vs EOS but I think it's enough to show you that it's no needed to create one more thread about this case Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

i think ethereum is the best altcoins and better than eos
eos have a lot of chance to growing, but in my opinion eos will never kill ethererum my friend

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

Eos and ETH both have good potentials. But Eth better than eos of course. We 'll see them in market .

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

At the moment ETH is still the best altcoin and seem like in next few years there is no altcoin can be able to be better than ETH although it has a good project behind but maybe in longer time like 5 or maybe 10 years, ETH will not be the best altcoin anymore maybe EOS will has chance to become the best one Smiley. Beside I think if you wanna understand about EOS so there is no better way than reading WP of EOS project Smiley.

jaicos88

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

I think. Eos and eth are also good we use to get a lot of profit in the long run, because seeing the development of both also getting better every day, so we think we will get a lot of good profits.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

Eos is a good altcoin but I prefer ethereum, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin in future and nowadays ethereum is popular many projects now uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
CoinsCatcher18

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

The EOS team has to do a lot of work in order to qualify for the place Ethereum. Therefore, at the moment, ETH is more reliable and preferable.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

EOS is nothing but a centralized cryptocurrency. Where a block producer can decide the fate of your coins. If a centralized currency had to be developed than I don't know why they used the blockchain technology. Cause there are far better technologies for creating a database than the blockchain.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

According to some experts EOS has the potential and the technology to overcome Ethereum in the near future, but in my opinion it is very difficult. ETH is a very solid project, its team is working hard to develop it in the best way and has enormous growth potential. EOS is a very good quality project, but it still has to show a lot to be able to compete with Ethereum
kohi

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

Yikes, the amount of false information and just crap opinions about eos in this thread just proves how unknown the true potential of EOS is. I suggest you read the eos whitepaper and the ethereum whitepaper and not trust other people who also have no idea what the difference between the two are.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

According to some experts EOS has the potential and the technology to overcome Ethereum in the near future, but in my opinion it is very difficult. ETH is a very solid project, its team is working hard to develop it in the best way and has enormous growth potential. EOS is a very good quality project, but it still has to show a lot to be able to compete with Ethereum

Both the coins have huge potential to be the next big thing but as you have suggested i feel the same as EOS does really have potential to overcome ethreum in near future but it is not as easy as it sounds and anything can happen during bull market.

Am I spamming? Report me!
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:33:08 PM

Hello everyone, I am just confused about EOS. I just want to know what is the advantage of it on ETH. I've been reading some articles about EOS the ETH killer but still confuse how it works. Can you give me some links or any information where I can easily understand what is EOS? Also, what is the best wallet for EOS. Thanks in advance for your help.
Starting many new projects that use the EOS platform, and that could make it potentially have a good future. However, so far I still strongly believe in the potential of ethereum, so I am reluctant to turn to EOS. Ethereum is safer and better for long-term investments.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

In fact, this money is not known to the public at the time of writing, but it makes it even more attractive for investments, is not it? EOS will have the ability to process MILLIONS of transactions per second, undermining the credibility of the Bitcoins and other members of the old guard.
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

ETH is best altcoin for long time investment and It's has second highest market cap coin and you can see the growth of ETH and EOS coin not bad it's good coin. So you can investment in both's and earn profit.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

In recent times we hear more and more talk about EOS as a cryptocurrency that will overcome Ethereum, but in my opinion still has to prove its full value. It is a very high level project but it is distant at the moment from ETH. For more information on EOS I suggest you to watch some very interesting videos on youtube
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

Hello everyone, I am just confused about EOS. I just want to know what is the advantage of it on ETH. I've been reading some articles about EOS the ETH killer but still confuse how it works. Can you give me some links or any information where I can easily understand what is EOS? Also, what is the best wallet for EOS. Thanks in advance for your help.

Have you read the EOS's whitepaper?? You'd better read it first to understand generally about the team, the active method, how the way they build their platform. It is not all but you know more about them. Beside, you should watch their video on youtube to understand visually more
both of these coins are progressing increasingly. so with the improvements that occur on both coins that are so good and bringing so much increased interest in the future. so it's great to have both. but what I see for Ethereum has a higher price.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

both coins are potential coin to hold for as a long term investo,though the crypto market is on correction and we are witnessing a rise in crypto market,ethereum is the leading altcoin and EOS is a great coin with a lot potential.
lamtruong123434574218@gma

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:29:39 AM

I think that you should invest in ethereum because it is a lot of users believe and have more effect with which it is more trustworthy investors. Price is more stable
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: