Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:17:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a hope bounty ??  (Read 399 times)
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

It's good to know that you keep trying to join bounty campaign but I should advice that you should learn the way to find out good bounty campaign to join. Of course there are so many bounty campaigns in this forum and number of scam bounty campaigns is really little but you still need to know that way to avoid these scam bounty campaigns and can be find out the best campaign out of legit campaigns Smiley
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

There are some bounty that are just a scam so they would not pay the hunters and one case will be, they might have delayed to distribute the bounty rewards to the hunters. but as long as they are not scam the rewards will be yours.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

There are so many bounties ended into scam and they did not pay to the bounty hunters. But i think there is no need to disappoint because you can learn from many things .So find out the best bounties and do your work honestly and you will definite succeed.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

I also often follow the gift, but at this very low expectation to get paid. there is so much fraud, at the beginning of the gift they always give promising news, then at the end of the bounty, the team of the project gives unclear news, and even some are blurred.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: