Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2018, 07:25:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1157 times)
acaciahill94

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

I didn’t expect that MindArk would start working with intellectual property in such scales and in such way. I know a little about Entropia, but DeepToken was a surprise for me.
There’s nothing surprising about it. The company is one of the leading independent software developers and creator of that multi-user network game Entropia Universe. It’s logical that they work with DeepToken having such a project base.

What are the future plans in this regard?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
acaciahill94

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

I didn’t expect that MindArk would start working with intellectual property in such scales and in such way. I know a little about Entropia, but DeepToken was a surprise for me.
There’s nothing surprising about it. The company is one of the leading independent software developers and creator of that multi-user network game Entropia Universe. It’s logical that they work with DeepToken having such a project base.

The company’s aim is to attract about $100 million USD to finance the first Intellectual Property Exchange in the world and to finance further development of virtual world of Entropia Universe.

So IPX will be an exchange? Not just an app made for convenience of users?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

The company’s aim is to attract about $100 million USD to finance the first Intellectual Property Exchange in the world and to finance further development of virtual world of Entropia Universe.

Of course, IPX is an exchange. And it will allow to create an ecosystem, of digital assets which will ensure convenient ecosystem, for exchange of intellectual property between the business system developers, various organization, token owners and platform users. I don’t think that anyone would make such a scale project just in sake of an app.

Optimize Performance by Studying Biomarkers with the Q400 Workstation.
acaciahill94

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

Of course, IPX is an exchange. And it will allow to create an ecosystem, of digital assets which will ensure convenient ecosystem, for exchange of intellectual property between the business system developers, various organization, token owners and platform users. I don’t think that anyone would make such a scale project just in sake of an app.
Well, yes. And when will we see it working?
haminhdiem

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

good project
rahullaptop8888

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

nice project