Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635386 times)
Zircoinium

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:29:45 AM

Upping my investment and contribution to 6MH/s. Have a lot of confidence in this coin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rastabit

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:57:55 AM

Grin http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneDopecoin/

DIGIT  DIG: dThKSCBgQJ36gdkMYqoMCBiGyC8hWgcJjL  DIG In!

Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:dThKSCBgQJ36gdkMYqoMCBiGyC8hWgcJjL
Tweek

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 08:04:30 AM

Aaand my stash of dopes has been bought back with a 50% increase Cheesy

aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:44:43 PM

Official pool UPDATE

After a lot of work (and some more money), the emails failing to arrive have now been fixed, also they should also now not go into spam/junk (at least they don't on gmail)

Database reset, so you just need to re-request anything outstanding
Alkoxy1980

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:03:07 PM

Official pool UPDATE

After a lot of work (and some more money), the emails failing to arrive have now been fixed, also they should also now not go into spam/junk (at least they don't on gmail)

Database reset, so you just need to re-request anything outstanding

Hi,

just tried and can confirm that it works again.

Thanks aaron_m
userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:51:27 PM

dope.internetarena.it

REGISTER NOW, CHANCE TO WIN 0% FEE NEXT DAYS !

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH - PPLNS SERVER 1% FEE!

PAYOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES!

Payout: PPLNS 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://dope.internetarena.it:3333

Support: Mail support (pools@internetarena.it)

YESTERDAY WINNERS ARE

outkast312  27/02 00:06:29
yangxy2008 26/02 23:59:14
75612657    26/02 23:58:04
Z3PPY        26/02 23:57:23
sysop         26/02 23:56:28

Congratulations, you won a free account for life!
Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:10:54 PM

Nice to see this coin being accepted in a shop Smiley.

I always pictured this coin being an underground coin though, similar to darkcoin and potcoin.
aaron_m

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:02:26 PM

Nice to see this coin being accepted in a shop Smiley.

I always pictured this coin being an underground coin though, similar to darkcoin and potcoin.

Think its a bit of both, bare in mind weed is starting to become legal a lot of places.
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:21:17 PM

I am pleased to announce that DopeCoins have officially been used to make it's first ever retailer purchase!

A group of friends and I embarked on a long journey to Benidorm, Spain to meet up with the owner of SuperNatural, Dopecoin's first retail partner.

SuperNatural is great little shop ran by Roberto, a true blooded Italian and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. This shop has everything a MMJ enthusiast could want, seeds, bongs, papers, vaporizers, grow supplies, stash boxes, you name it hes got it. I also have to give him props on his Juicy Jay rolling paper flavor selection. BANANA SPLIT!!!!

Check out some of the things you can buy with DopeCoin folks.

What a fun shop, it was very hard for me to decide on what to buy! I finally settled on a cool black and green bong and Roberto upgraded me to a bigger bowl, free of charge!

We soon after completed the worlds first DopeCoin to retail transaction and made our entry into the world marketplace official.

I'll be coming back to visit Roberto again and can tell we will be friends for many years to come.

Shortly after we met up with CryptoBrother and went to his bar for some ice cold beers and great food!
Great meeting up with you bud, thanks for the hospitality.

After returning from our long journey it was finally time to get down to some product testing.

Check out the worlds first ever DopeCoin retailer purchase in action!

What a wonderful experience this journey has been, thanks for coming along for the ride folks. We are just getting started!
Additional retail connections are in being brought on board as we speak. Additionally in the works is a trip to Holland and Canada within the next 2 weeks to visit some old contacts and push the DopeCoin movement worldwide. 

Warm regards,

Dopey
Nice! Thank you for the reportage Dopey!

They made! They come! The Bought! They Smoked! Smiley HeHe God trip guys:=)

This last 2 days was hard but good info is comming :=)

Roberto from SuperNatural Is the best seller :=)

See You soon Guys :=)

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:30:55 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 06:59:54 PM by BitCoinPokerBro

I can not submit a payment address or edit account details due to not receiving the confirmation email from dopecoin.com pool (gmail). It's not in spam or new mail folder.

Is there some sort of time delay between submitting a request and it actually being sent?

Edit: "Failed to send notification" error when the page is refreshed "A token was sent to your e-mail that will allow you to edit your account details" yet nothing has been sent

wtf in 10 months joining pools I've never had this happen before
f4tal1ty

Activity: 716

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:08:16 PM

Has this headshop also got a website? Supernaturalcrew.com doesnt seem to work.

Would love to order some stuff online. Spain is quite a trip from here  Smiley

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Website ANN Thread White Paper
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:35:29 PM

Has this headshop also got a website? Supernaturalcrew.com doesnt seem to work.

Would love to order some stuff online. Spain is quite a trip from here  Smiley

http://supernaturalcrew.webs.com/
zeukin

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:14:21 AM

Looks very promising especially with the new shop accepting Dopecoin.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:58:51 AM

rastabit

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:30:53 AM

are going really better!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
4M3WD5SGnUV5KiHbAqBtAUTPcmYyaVW7DW

DIGIT  DIG: dThKSCBgQJ36gdkMYqoMCBiGyC8hWgcJjL  DIG In!

Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:dThKSCBgQJ36gdkMYqoMCBiGyC8hWgcJjL
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:01:32 PM

Hi folks,

Apologies for my absence yesterday, I was not feeling well.

I am pleased to announce that DopeCoin is being advertised at http://fresnocannabis.org/ on they're sidebar.

A small victory for the DopeCoin community and a testament to hard work paying off. I know it is not the most impressive new update but please know we are working around the clock to open up new doors and explore new possibilities.

Great work all.
Zircoinium

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:36:22 PM

What are the next steps? Any other awesome plans to get this coin stimulated?
f4tal1ty

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 04:46:42 PM

To get an Altcoin to the next level, over the typical pump & dump speculation, it is essential for the coin to be actually used in its intended way, as currency for payments.

While due to its image DopeCoin maybe isnt attractive for most mainstream merchants and mass adoption, it has got a big advantage being designed specifically for a community that is already present and connected world wide, you can find smokers everywhere on the globe, sharing the same views and interests, regardless of age, social class or whatever.
Plus merchants working in any kind of cannabis related business are much more open minded to new, unconventional, revolutionary ideas and innovations, you can trust me on this, I ve been around the cannabis community for quite some time.
This huge potential of DopeCoin just needs to be unlocked.

No matter if you get your dope at the corner of the street, grow weed your own and order seeds online, trade clones and electronics in your local growshop, visit cannabis social clubs in spain, the a'dam coffeeshop strip in the netherlands, the Stalin Plaza in Czechia, the hemp rock cafés in swiss, weedshops in Colorado or get your dope via the darknet... not to forget all the headshops (we already made a start here), you want your payment to be fast, uncomplicated, secure and most important, anonymous.
Cryptocurrencies suit these requirements much better then fiat money, thats the second big advantage for DopeCoin.

But the problem is, for getting DopeCoin into registered stores the price is far to volatile, and that won't change at any time soon. Retailers pay their supply in fiat and need a steady income.

To finally get to the point, thats why I think the first step into merchant adoption is to start a service similar to BitBay for DopeCoin.

I dont know what it takes to start a service like that and I guess before that, DopeCoin needs to unchain itself from Bitcoin and get up a fiat exchange, like DogeCoin did / is planning. This should be the next big step for DopeCoin.

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zircoinium

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:16:05 PM

Makes perfect sense to me. I'm just hoping it happens in the next year or so, because I'd like to be able to make a profit from this coin at some point. I'm not a cannabis user, though I support it's uses in the world, but I have a lot of faith in this coin and I've invested some money in it. As an investor, I'm not really concerned HOW it's done, but when it's done and if it will be done. I like the concept of this coin and I think the creators are real stand-up gentlemen. The people who have made themselves a part of the coin are pretty cool, as well.

I do believe Dopecoin can have other uses than just weed-related, though. Wink
f4tal1ty

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 06:53:51 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 07:08:45 PM by f4tal1ty

Just hit your local headshop / growshop / coffeeshop / seedshop and give them a good introduction why DopeCoin is the shit.  Cheesy
Same with cannabis related online stores.
Also as a dealer or homegrower, tell your customers, you no longer accept worthless fiat money, only hard DopeCoins  Grin

To be honest, here in Europe we can see that fixed currency prices dont work for multiple countries.
The South Americans learned from this, as the individual south american countries are going for their own currencies, with a flexible exchange rate to a superordinate south american currency, so their economies can breathe against each other, but they still got united strength in foreign policy and aren't as open to attack by international speculation.

Copying this system to crypto-currencies, Bitcoin is the superordinate currency, while every branch of industry has got its own currency.
All these subordinate crypto-currencies aka Altcoins gain their value by the according industry, so DopeCoin is backed by weed.
What we need is the World-Wide-Dope-Standard!
Just like you were guaranteed before the abolition of the Gold Standard in 1913 to get a certain amount of gold for your dollars, the international drug-cartel or the Government of Uruguay now guarantee you, to always get a certain amount of dope for your DopeCoins, what results from this is a stable DopeCoin price, backed by real value and a steady, reliable income for the farmers, a full win-win situation.
Welcome to the future of crypto-currencies!

*please dont take this post seriously, I am only joking

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: