Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:07:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635405 times)
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:57:31 AM

Sent ya some DOPE to mess around with.

Everything was heavily tested before launch and is functioning beautifully and securely.

Cheers bud

Got it in about 2 minutes. Works great. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:58:56 AM

Everything was heavily tested before launch and is functioning beautifully and securely.

Cheers bud

when does the gambling stuff come out??

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gurryomg

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:00:30 PM

looks good,I am looking forward you can be better,support the dopecoin
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:13:47 PM

Cheers bud

when does the gambling stuff come out??

Dice and Spinwheel are LIVE! http://dopecoin.com/games.php

Poker coming very soon.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:15:44 PM

You would be a very smart man to accept Dopecoin for your products Tongue

I'm sure the girl would allow that to happen, she doesn't fully comprehend Alt Currencies in the first place.  Would that be something y'all would be interested in?

Thanks for the suggestion!

The way I see it, the more retailers that accept it, the more value it has assuming the places that accept it offer quality products/services.

That's how it works with any coin, so I agree with you completely.  And I see y'all are on MintPal so that works for me.  I would be willing to go ahead and accept it as forms of payment for custom etched glasses and engraved pipes!

Right now doing a special, $30 per glass pipe with a single name engraved.
Plus S&H which for the continental US will be $8.

So whatever that winds up being at the current SELL price of DopeCoin, I will go ahead and accept as forms of payment!

Unless you have a merchant service already?  Are there Pint Glass, Beer Mugs, Shot Glasses etc that you may want to do a group buy for with the leaf on it, or the coin logo?  Or designs you would just want purchase in general?  Let us know!

Here's our current store in the works.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/pixskull

Thanks and hope we can add an addition to this coin!

It's wonderful to have you on board, I will send you a DM soon and we can chat about getting you all setup.

Warm regards,

Dopey
dopey (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:16:49 PM

Don't forget you can buy DopeCoin with Credit Card Now:
http://cryptokopen.eu/

Just tried it worked flawlesly  Grin

Also, love the SPIN the wheel haha ....addicting!

edit: on a side note I've been working on a non-related dopecoin project that has to do with crypto swapping but one of the first crypto's we'll be adding is DopeCoin of course !

Basically, it will allow you to just swap with another users coin 2 coin without the hassles of an exchange. Easy & quick. I'll announce a demo shortly.

I think this might be used to help solve the lack of anonymity too! If we had say a website where you could make payments in any coin(you'd send your coins to the site, and select a different type of coin to be sent to the address to receive payment). This would mean that any coin could be accepted anywhere Bitcoin is technically, you could pay a company in Bitcoin without needing to directly convert your currency to Bitcoin on an exchange kind of like how there are systems setup so when you pay in Bitcoin it can instantly be turned into cash! Also If I sent a payment of Dopecoins to the site, and had it pay the merchant site in bitcoins, they cannot trace that transaction back in the block chain! Dopecoins go in Bitcoins come out, however they don't know which Dopecoin transaction belongs to which Bitcoin transaction. Just something to think about. Also I don't think anyone could be liable for 3rd party users using the system to do illicit things. You don't have any idea where the transactions or coming from or going to, you are not liable so long as you put a disclaimer that it's not to be abused! I could be wrong about this, but if I'm correct in my thinking this could be a good way to revolutionize making paying in cryptocurrency easy/painless/more secure and anonymous!

I fully agree, this would be another big step forward in the anonymity world. Future innovations in this area are something DopeCoin will be looking to continually achieve.
Sanasol

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:24:58 PM

http://sancrypto.info/index/show/DOPE/ - Profitability & charts
http://explorer2.sancrypto.info/chain/DopeCoin - Block Explorer

explorer still syncing - ~50%
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:41:43 PM

when will the seed shop be available Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ballzdeep

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:24:44 PM

My android wallet crashes when trying to send coins from it, recieve coins worked. Samsung S3.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
boneJohan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:27:02 PM

DopeCoin Joins the elite!

Proudly introducing the DopeCoin Android Mobile Wallet APP  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dopecoin.wallet

Another massive step forward for our infrastructure department!

Downloaded the app  and found one mistake, in settings , when selecting an exchange rate provider it gives two options and neither of them has dopecoin listed.

And what about the offer from cryptsy which was mentioned before by dopecoindude , will they list dopecoin in the near future?
AdamT

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:01:19 PM

Proudly introducing the DopeCoin Android Mobile Wallet APP  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dopecoin.wallet

Amazing work guys! Too bad Apple's such f*ckknobs and will never allow this on my iPhone  Angry Cry
aaron_m

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:02:53 PM

My android wallet crashes when trying to send coins from it, recieve coins worked. Samsung S3.

What version of android, i tested it on my s3 on 4.3 and 4.4.2
ballzdeep

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:18:54 PM

What version of android, i tested it on my s3 on 4.3 and 4.4.2

Version is 4.3, probably just my phone then Smiley

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Zircoinium

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:19:18 PM

I see some new faces Cheesy
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:57:19 PM

Don't forget you can buy DopeCoin with Credit Card Now:
http://cryptokopen.eu/

Just tried it worked flawlesly  Grin

Also, love the SPIN the wheel haha ....addicting!

edit: on a side note I've been working on a non-related dopecoin project that has to do with crypto swapping but one of the first crypto's we'll be adding is DopeCoin of course !

Basically, it will allow you to just swap with another users coin 2 coin without the hassles of an exchange. Easy & quick. I'll announce a demo shortly.

I think this might be used to help solve the lack of anonymity too! If we had say a website where you could make payments in any coin(you'd send your coins to the site, and select a different type of coin to be sent to the address to receive payment). This would mean that any coin could be accepted anywhere Bitcoin is technically, you could pay a company in Bitcoin without needing to directly convert your currency to Bitcoin on an exchange kind of like how there are systems setup so when you pay in Bitcoin it can instantly be turned into cash! Also If I sent a payment of Dopecoins to the site, and had it pay the merchant site in bitcoins, they cannot trace that transaction back in the block chain! Dopecoins go in Bitcoins come out, however they don't know which Dopecoin transaction belongs to which Bitcoin transaction. Just something to think about. Also I don't think anyone could be liable for 3rd party users using the system to do illicit things. You don't have any idea where the transactions or coming from or going to, you are not liable so long as you put a disclaimer that it's not to be abused! I could be wrong about this, but if I'm correct in my thinking this could be a good way to revolutionize making paying in cryptocurrency easy/painless/more secure and anonymous!

Interesting concept and I can't see why this can't be done. So it would be providing Merchant tool to do this right ? I'll keep in this mind while building it out. Good suggestion!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:58:57 PM

I haven't heard from her in a bit the girl who was there I'll find out!

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:00:00 PM

Awesome work Dopey!  Grin

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:11:03 PM

And what about the offer from cryptsy which was mentioned before by dopecoindude , will they list dopecoin in the near future?

Turns out there is a well known scam going around from a fake CFO from Cryptsy so sorry for the false alarm. But we are actively pursuing getting listed there.

On another note....
Currently, dev. the Reddit DopeCoin TipBot if you have moment come over and subscribe!
http://www.reddit.com/r/DopeCoin/

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:23:52 PM

I noticed everyone wants to get this listed on cryptsy, but i don't see this link in the OP to get people to help get it listed.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000000955 SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!~

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:36:11 PM

I noticed everyone wants to get this listed on cryptsy, but i don't see this link in the OP to get people to help get it listed.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000000955 SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!~

Excellent point made. Should be added to the original post. I'm sure Dopey will add it.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: