Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635405 times)
pixskull

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

We support you for as long as you need.

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:54:02 PM

What will make Dopecoin a success?

1. Multipool? Maybe, a lot of coins has multipools now, so you already need to create a multipool with a lot of hashrate so that you're the biggest player on the market. Can Dopecoin do this? Very unlikely because of a weak community.

2. Changing to POS? A lot of coins are now using POS, and honestly the coins that are being traded and moving a lot are those using POS. Option for Dopecoin? Most likely not, as the owner of the coin is looking for more services and is not really interesting in changing the structure of the coin.

3. Pump your own coin? Most likely not.

So i believe Dopecoin has nothing to offer in the short term, maybe longer term it is a win situation and people that bought at 130 sats will be very happy in a few months/years. USDe was also trading at 30 sats and now trading at 200 sats, so it is just a matter of time before Dopecoin will move higher.

At least if marketing increases, as very sadly, i don't see a lot of marketing activity here Sad

http://pixskull.com/?page_id=3453

www.reddit.com/r/girlsgonedopecoin

I'm not sure where you say our marketing isn't happening?  Oh and forgot to say all items purchased in the sweepstakes are engraved with Dopecoin on them...just my two cents.  What I will agree is the marketing help from others.

I've mentioned this sweepstakes and missdopecoin on here on a numbe of times.  And we have setup the sweepstakes where the selling point to be entered to win a $700 bubbler, a $75 Spoon, a $35 pea shooter.....wind up being a win win for anyone and an easy way for anyone in this community to state to other communities, their friends, etc to buy some items to enter the sweepstakes.

That makes an easy way to open up a Dopecoin conversation.  Or subscribing to the girlsgonedopecoin, letting people know about it, participating on it, etc.  It's free prizes that we have donated which say DOPECOIN all over it.  Girls and Dopecoin?!  How many other currencies do you know that have marketing girls? 

It's not the fact of no marketing, it's the fact that the community needs to help push the things that are being offered.  The mining will come as people start noticing it, and as people start investing.

[http://pixskull.com](http://pixskull.com)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Detedagowa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:04:04 PM

What will make Dopecoin a success?

1. Multipool? Maybe, a lot of coins has multipools now, so you already need to create a multipool with a lot of hashrate so that you're the biggest player on the market. Can Dopecoin do this? Very unlikely because of a weak community.

2. Changing to POS? A lot of coins are now using POS, and honestly the coins that are being traded and moving a lot are those using POS. Option for Dopecoin? Most likely not, as the owner of the coin is looking for more services and is not really interesting in changing the structure of the coin.

3. Pump your own coin? Most likely not.

So i believe Dopecoin has nothing to offer in the short term, maybe longer term it is a win situation and people that bought at 130 sats will be very happy in a few months/years. USDe was also trading at 30 sats and now trading at 200 sats, so it is just a matter of time before Dopecoin will move higher.

At least if marketing increases, as very sadly, i don't see a lot of marketing activity here Sad

Again it seems at least in my personal opinion that the low price stems mostly from a lack of people accepting it as payment, and general lack of legitimate reason to use it as opposed to something else(both of which yes seem to be more issues about marketing at this point not that it's not happening so much as it's not happening on a wide enough scale). The best example of this I can think of would be something like imagine the US dollar didn't exist until just now. Since it's brand new nobody accepts it as payment meaning it's all but worthless, especially compared to competitors that offer the same thing but are more widely accepted. If only a few places accept it sure it'd have some value, but not very much.

If more and more places started accepting it, and you can use it to do a lot of things it becomes more valuable still. I think we also need to figure out a way to get the community more active in building things to increase adoption. That's kind of the whole point of an open source community isn't it? The devs are doing a phenomenal job don't get me wrong, but they're only human, and seem to have a shit ton on their plate as it is. Bitcoin/Litecoin, and I'm sure just about any Cryptocurrency that is successful most likely didn't get there by just a closed circuit of developers/select few community members plotting their rise. They seem have massive communities involved in development/planning/promotion of all sorts of cool things that add value to the infrastructure as a whole.  

I believe the community can and should be involved in building stuff to help increase adoption/add value in general. This should be especially easy as these newer systems like ePOS roll out. I do agree a big part of it seems to be marketing though. So overall I think the biggest wall we face is getting enough adoption/acceptance to give people a reason to use this currency over others. Whether it be on a market like the Silk Road, or other more legal things, we should want as many places to accept Dopecoin as possible just to give people a reason to want to use it. Maybe we need some people strictly devoted to marketing as well, who knows.

Feel free to correct any mistakes I've made/add any opinions you may have these are just my thoughts.
pixskull

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:10:25 PM

The coin is a little over a couple months old...so it takes time definitely.  But it's definitely on the community to make things happen as well.

http://pixskull.com Now Accepts it and is integrated into their whole site

Detedagowa

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:41:36 PM

The coin is a little over a couple months old...so it takes time definitely.  But it's definitely on the community to make things happen as well.

http://bitcoindirect.net/images/sale/dopecoinaccepted.png

That's awesome man! Yeah, a project on this kind of scale needs more than just a few people working to advance it objectives! It has to be a collaborative effort by pretty much everyone involved in the community! We might do better with more organization, maybe give the community daily/weekly/monthly goals to accomplish as a group that would help press forward in our collective goals. All in all I think we need to spitball some ideas, and in an open forum like this one where the whole community can take part!
4thKind

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:51:28 PM

I think it's time for me to make amends with this community.    Let me preface this by saying that pre-launch I had every intention of supporting Dopecoin.   I got pretty irate on launch day when it all went wrong.   I'm not bringing this up to dwell on the past but to put things into perspective.   I think a lot of people wrote Dopecoin off when it became unclear whether or not the dev could be trusted.   Until the ninja launch I had every intention of splitting my miners evenly between POT and DOPE.  Out of caution, I decided to stick with POT and just watch what unfolded here... until I came in here around page 128 of this thread and said some pretty nasty stuff but I had my reasons:

1.  The childish spamming and trolling on the Potcoin thread invited a response.  No doubt members of both coins are guilty but really its nonsense and it needs to stop.   There's absolutely no reason both coins can't exist in a symbiotic way.  As far as I'm concerned they don't directly compete with one another.   They appeal to different markets.   They overlap slightly on the edges with headshops and online stores selling glassware and paraphernalia but that's about it.    I don't expect medical and recreational dispensaries to accept Dopecoin and I don't see dark markets like Silk Road  choosing Potcoin over Dopecoin.    

2.   It was a no brainer that both POT and DOPE were going to get pumped to the moon for 4/20.    I was sitting the bid on Mintpal soaking up cheap DOPE like a sponge while the coin was languishing in all time lows.   My rant may have helped shake the tree.   Now, before you get all righteous....   Fuck off Smiley   Trading is a zero sum game.   We're all playing poker here.   Anyone who doesn't get that will learn the hard way.    That doesn't mean that all of us sitting here right now can't win.    We can all win by increasing the value of the coin but somewhere down the road someone is going to pay too much.  Stocks work the same way.  If it happens over a period of years its considered normal.    If it happens over a week everyone screams pump and dump scam.    So, anticipating the opportunity to make some epic trades I needed to know one more thing....

3. Would DOPE be worth buying, mining, and holding after the dust settled?  It was unclear what kind of dev team was actually in place here and how capable they were.   So, I issued the challenge to Dopey to fix the timewarp bug.  The flawless implementation of the hard fork to digishield and closing the heartbleed vulnerability helped restored confidence.  I've been mining DOPE ever since.  A well played 4/20 pump  and the crash that followed gave me the opportunity to buy up a pretty decent position here.  

Now that I've gotten that out of the way... I see a lot posts here discussing what it's going to take to bring interest, hash, and value to the coin.    The reality is the success of this coin hinges on Dopey making good on the coin mixing feature.   Anonymity is the key here.   In the mean time, it may help if Dopey would tell us a little more about who is developing the coin now and what the time frame on the coin mixing technology is.  Without the mixer, DOPE will fade into obscurity because it will never be able to serve its intended purpose.    

pixskull

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:52:07 PM

The coin is a little over a couple months old...so it takes time definitely.  But it's definitely on the community to make things happen as well.

That's awesome man! Yeah, a project on this kind of scale needs more than just a few people working to advance it objectives! It has to be a collaborative effort by pretty much everyone involved in the community! We might do better with more organization, maybe give the community daily/weekly/monthly goals to accomplish as a group that would help press forward in our collective goals. All in all I think we need to spitball some ideas, and in an open forum like this one where the whole community can take part!

Agreed completely, we have alot of behind the scenes being worked on.  If you are interested in joining our daily chats to help formulate and impliment ideas contact me.  I will be happy to invite you into the team.  That way we don't have a consistent amount of convo on the forums until the ideas are taken from here and worked on!

I'm glad to see your motivation and hope you will help out!

http://www.pixskull.com
pixskull

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:00:40 PM

I think it's time for me to make amends with this community.    Let me preface this by saying that pre-launch I had every intention of supporting Dopecoin.   I got pretty irate on launch day when it all went wrong.   I'm not bringing this up to dwell on the past but to put things into perspective.   I think a lot of people wrote Dopecoin off when it became unclear whether or not the dev could be trusted.   Until the ninja launch I had every intention of splitting my miners evenly between POT and DOPE.  Out of caution, I decided to stick with POT and just watch what unfolded here... until I came in here around page 128 of this thread and said some pretty nasty stuff but I had my reasons:

1.  The childish spamming and trolling on the Potcoin thread invited a response.  No doubt members of both coins are guilty but really its nonsense and it needs to stop.   There's absolutely no reason both coins can't exist in a symbiotic way.  As far as I'm concerned they don't directly compete with one another.   They appeal to different markets.   They overlap slightly on the edges with headshops and online stores selling glassware and paraphernalia but that's about it.    I don't expect medical and recreational dispensaries to accept Dopecoin and I don't see dark markets like Silk Road  choosing Potcoin over Dopecoin.    

2.   It was a no brainer that both POT and DOPE were going to get pumped to the moon for 4/20.    I was sitting the bid on Mintpal soaking up cheap DOPE like a sponge while the coin was languishing in all time lows.   My rant may have helped shake the tree.   Now, before you get all righteous....   Fuck off Smiley   Trading is a zero sum game.   We're all playing poker here.   Anyone who doesn't get that will learn the hard way.    That doesn't mean that all of us sitting here right now can't win.    We can all win by increasing the value of the coin but somewhere down the road someone is going to pay too much.  Stocks work the same way.  If it happens over a period of years its considered normal.    If it happens over a week everyone screams pump and dump scam.    So, anticipating the opportunity to make some epic trades I needed to know one more thing....

3. Would DOPE be worth buying, mining, and holding after the dust settled?  It was unclear what kind of dev team was actually in place here and how capable they were.   So, I issued the challenge to Dopey to fix the timewarp bug.  The flawless implementation of the hard fork to digishield and closing the heartbleed vulnerability helped restored confidence.  I've been mining DOPE ever since.  A well played 4/20 pump  and the crash that followed gave me the opportunity to buy up a pretty decent position here.  

Now that I've gotten that out of the way... I see a lot posts here discussing what it's going to take to bring interest, hash, and value to the coin.    The reality is the success of this coin hinges on Dopey making good on the coin mixing feature.   Anonymity is the key here.   In the mean time, it may help if Dopey would tell us a little more about who is developing the coin now and what the time frame on the coin mixing technology is.  Without the mixer, DOPE will fade into obscurity because it will never be able to serve its intended purpose.    

I agree, that both coins are worth something in this industry.  Which is why I accept both.  But with this article that just came out http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2505qp/colorado_lawmakers_approve_plan_for_pot_banking/ we see that the use for dispensaries needing another way for accepting payments and staying away from cash is starting to unfold anyways. 

Out of curiosity, the potcoin ATM's they require you to place in your info to buy or receive right?

Anyways welcome back, and yes the hardfork was a big change.  The shopping cart has just been completed and is now being cleaned up.  And having Miss Dopecoin, and the sweepstakes, should help bring some attention.  But I agree, the coin mixer will be a great addition, and will soon be added.

http://pixskull.com
Custom Engraving & Handblown Glass
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 04:52:30 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 05:25:17 PM by dopecoindude

No worries. We all make mistakes Wink  and welcome back!

I agree that both coins can exists its just to bad PotCoin refused to joint efforts together. We have constantly reached out to them and were told to fuck off. But, we've moved on.  I disagree, I think one of these darkmarkets will pick up DopeCoin and run with it.

WE have to start somewhere lol ..

Dopey is one of the hardest working dev's out there and he listens to his community. As you saw there!

It will be out soon I hope the coinmixing feature.  I agree that its important to be transparent on the development on things. Either way welcome back to the community!  Grin

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
4thKind

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:10:54 PM

I agree that both coins can exists its just to bad PotCoin refused to joint efforts together. We have constantly reached out to them and were told to fuck off. But, we've moved on.  I disagree, I think one of these darkmarkets will pick up DopeCoin and run with it. 

It will be out soon I hope the coinmixing feature.  I agree that its important to be transparent on the development on things. Either way welcome back to the community!  Grin

Dopecoindude... you totally misunderstood.   I also think one of the darkmarkets will pick up DOPE and run with it.    But what if there's an even better way?    DOPE has got to stop coming in second place.    Second to POT in launching a cannabis themed coin.  Second to Darkcoin when anonymizer is finished.     What if there is a way we can make DOPE second to none?

http://www.wired.com/2014/04/darkmarket/

Imagine Dopemarket.   Intergrated Dark Market right into the coin client.    The only coin to ever be distributed with its own built in marketplace and DOPE is the only payment method.   Peer to peer so there is no single point of failure with a built in coin mixer to make its financial transactions untraceable.   Talk about a nice day for a revolution.....   

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 06:32:33 PM

Dopecoindude... you totally misunderstood.   I also think one of the darkmarkets will pick up DOPE and run with it.    But what if there's an even better way?    DOPE has got to stop coming in second place.    Second to POT in launching a cannabis themed coin.  Second to Darkcoin when anonymizer is finished.     What if there is a way we can make DOPE second to none?

http://www.wired.com/2014/04/darkmarket/

Sorry! I mistook what you meant then Wink   Totally agree with we need to stop coming in 2nd place and start to really stand out.  We are just having to build services around it and I think that is key. Someone needs to take some time out of there day and hack it using the tools they provide that would be seriously game changing and DOPE!

Imagine Dopemarket.   Intergrated Dark Market right into the coin client.    The only coin to ever be distributed with its own built in marketplace and DOPE is the only payment method.   Peer to peer so there is no single point of failure with a built in coin mixer to make its financial transactions untraceable.   Talk about a nice day for a revolution.....  

This is exactly how I envision it. I can see a marketplace for DOPE ..and even go far as to help with FIAT to DOPE or even swap's from POT -> DOPE etc etc,   you are on the right track as this would lead to a nice day for a revolution!

zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:24:12 AM

DRUGS FOR DOPE!  Grin

hahaha yeah but seriously, that would be cool.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 05:39:16 AM

DRUGS FOR DOPE!  Grin

hahaha yeah but seriously, that would be cool.

Would you want any other way Smiley

This coin is built for this . Let's make it happen !

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:01:28 PM

Getting cheaper.  Any updates?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:35:27 PM

Getting cheaper.  Any updates?

Yes, BUY, BUY , BUY and wait Smiley
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:57:58 AM

With current price I´m buing all DopeCoin :=)

something smell bad here with this price...

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:47:30 AM

I had a talk with the owner, and honestly, he looks very professional, he also have a few targets to deliver new stuff to the investors/miners. If i would have 100BTC or so, then i would just buy everything up to 500sats, and keep on buying.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:21:09 AM

Just saw this today. Maybe it can turn out to be a small hub of dopecoin trading for "those that we do not speak of"?  Cheesy

Craigslist actively deletes any posting related to cannabis. In Colorado cannabis has been legalized for recreational use and sale.

New legitimate businesses want to advertise on Craigslist but their ads get deleted.

That's not the biggest problem though. Medical cannabis businesses and caregivers are having their ads deleted as well.

To Craigslist ignorance we say, "hey, whatever man, we will just go create our own Craigslist, with Bitcoin and Cannabis."

Introducing Tommyslist

http://tommyslist.org
Colorado only(for now)
Cannabis only

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
EnTiTy77

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:14:55 AM

DOPE is sitting around 100 sat. Looks like gravity's got it now.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:52:21 AM

Would like to know if there are any plans for Dopecoin/Dopey, in Amsterdam this week?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:35:24 AM

I had a talk with the owner, and honestly, he looks very professional, he also have a few targets to deliver new stuff to the investors/miners. If i would have 100BTC or so, then i would just buy everything up to 500sats, and keep on buying.

Make a loan and do so. And drop a message on the forum before you start buying Wink

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 473 »
  Print  

Jump to: