Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the commercial war will affect the crypto market?  (Read 100 times)
hoangloc19901 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

I see the United States and China retaliating by imposing taxes on imports from the two countries. This makes the economy go down and there may be economic crisis. Besides, this could also affect the crypto market in some way economically as the United States and China are the two largest cryptocurrency trading areas (this is my opinion).
Finally, the most affected are investors, with the Crypto market the biggest impact is the Altcoin, the transaction rate as well as the ability to use the actual will greatly reduce, Especially the Altcoin coins do not promote strengths
What do you think about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:57:10 AM

I think it may affect encryption currency markets, for it is well known that a lot of investors from China, so if the United States and China's continued commercial war could make big changes in the foreign currency exchange rate, so this may also affect encryption currency markets.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Hendrix_Coin

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

I think that there is no threat to real business because only numerous projects have been finishen or brought to the mvp.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

It's happening, the market has turned red. Not only the crypto market, the whole world is affected. When two great powers fight each other, the loser is always us - the investors.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

I see the United States and China retaliating by imposing taxes on imports from the two countries. This makes the economy go down and there may be economic crisis. Besides, this could also affect the crypto market in some way economically as the United States and China are the two largest cryptocurrency trading areas (this is my opinion).
Finally, the most affected are investors, with the Crypto market the biggest impact is the Altcoin, the transaction rate as well as the ability to use the actual will greatly reduce, Especially the Altcoin coins do not promote strengths

Firstly I agree that the world economies are bearish due to certain tax imposing laws
Secondly I disagree about tax affecting crypto currencies

Because crypto currency has nothing to do with tax. Crypto investors can not pay tax based on the tokens they hodl because nobody knows the tokens you hodl right ??
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

There will not be an economic crisis because of this dispute, things will not go that far, but, even if that happened, it would not negatively affect cryptocurrencies. If anything, the opposite could happen since people could use cryptos as a refuge.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

Yes the commercial war do affect the crypto market and that is the us and china goals so that their economy can rise because altcoins had a negative impact over their economy because crypto made it easy for normal people to make money.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

Yes the commercial war between the china and the US will surely affect the cryptocurrency market for sure because they are the two major participants of the cryptocurrency department and even after imposing heavy taxes by both of them they can't control the market to a big extent and this why everywhere people are expecting the financial crisis to come soon. Investors will soon realize the truth about this and they will soon take some serious actions regarding their investments in crypto market.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

I think that the commercial war will definitely affect the encryption market. We see that the United States is in a commercial war with several countries. The commercial war is hurting the economy of the countries concerned. Some industries are hurt more and may even trigger an economic crisis. This will definitely give encryption. The currency market has an adverse impact
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: