Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:55:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Reason For Creating a New Cryptocurrency?  (Read 2202 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

This is my view and reason why many people may wanna try to create a new cryptocurrency. Simply because, they know that they can earn a lot of money once they succeed in this kind of business. It is not concealed in our knowledge that they are really earning money in this field.
Triple AAA

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Some company makes innovation for improvement. That is the reason why the companies are trying to make some projects that might be helpful to humankind in the future. Usually, these projects need a lot of budgets to start with or finish the project if it is ongoing. Now to raise funds, they must create tokens or have this Initial Coin Offering available for investors who are trying to invest. And another purpose I think is to merely cheat investors to earn money instantly.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

I believe they want to establish a crypto that is better than those who are already on top by giving a new kind of crypto that is helpful, friendly and easy to use by people in the market and society. Though there are also those who are creating crypto for their own benefit by taking advantage of people through their scamming methods. Hoping that scammers will be exposed and gone.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

The reason for creating new cryptocurrency is the main reason is most of the companies and services and new technology want to be tokenised so they are releasing innovative tokens
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

Ideally, the reason for creating a new crypto currency should be, first of all, in an effort to improve the technology and functionality of the existing crypto currency. It's not a secret that the current crypto currency is far from perfect. However, in practice in many cases new types of crypto currency are created simply to make good money on it.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

The reason for creating it is to bring people together and make things happen..Nothing has value ..is human that put value in to it.so it is  a way of life too.
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Create  new crypto its really easy. The difficult think its to make it big....
SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

At first - every one is just free to do everything he wants (within adequate borders), second - blockchain has very big potential and a lot of potential appliements so why not? Let people improvise.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:00:00 AM

The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?

I think every coin and token have different purpose when created. Some token are utility for service and some coin want to duplicate bitcoin with new feature. Its good for blockchain bussiness growth because more bussiness sector using blockchain technology
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:43:39 AM

Reason number one:For pump&dump purposes.
Reason number two:Exit scam ICO(which is kinda like the first one,but with pump&dump they could pump the coin again and gain aditional profits).
Those are the real reasons.The fake reasons include:instant and cheaper transactions,easy and profitable mining,technology innovation that will beat the crypto competition.
It's unfortunate but this is the truth, on the surface there are many projects created with the hope of improving cryptocurrencies in general or a particular aspect of the blockchain, but most of those projects are nothing more than an attempt to earn money by the developers, if you look at the market you will see that people are losing faith in icos and when you think about it this makes sense.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

I like to example that social media. Facebook, twitter, instagram. We all know that these are the most famous and most used social media in the whole world. But when we look at the past. There are some first social media that was created. Like friendster and etc. They made a new social media because of exclusivity. Every people needs a new way of doing something.

The reason why friendster had gone to lime light is because it's lack of features that people needed to every day lives and so when facebook came into the picture it took over the social media and become no. 1.

But in the case of crypto currency, since people see that there's an opportunity to make money they think that this will be a great idea to make. Just create a coin and make it look a legit one and raise a crowdsale then plan an exit scam.

Older altcoins are really good but with the booming of icos and lack of regulation, altcoins getting shit every day.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

Everyone who creates an ICO is aimed at making money. The creators do not think about product development, they spend several months preparing for ICO. I have not seen a single project that would say that we have a product, now we want to get some money for many years of work.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

many companies make ico because they make their own ecosystems and can be traded on large market markets
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

many companies make ico because they make their own ecosystems and can be traded on large market markets
and i hope they build this project not based on collecting money from investors.as we know today many fake project are launched by dev team.and while they get their money, project lefted and let it die.
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

Maybe it can't be count it because there are many people who create new crypto to develop their business and this is a good news for cryptocurrency. And this is a new opportunity to someone who want to invest in crypto without spend much money.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

i think that woulde be better so they really filter what is the best ico so all the effort and time will be worth and one also they can monitor how it can really help in the economy of each country because if it will be legalized as will it can be better in the future crypto
I think the reason of making new cryptocurrencies is attracting peoples. I see large amount of people who don't know about crypto currencies and its work.
denuhaqiqi

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:46:07 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 09:10:56 AM by denuhaqiqi

the reason for making new cryptocurrencies is to develop business in this field. this is interesting, because cryptocurrencies are increasingly interested in considering that the price of cryptocurrencies is very volatile and has the potential to become an investment commodity. in addition, to give investors choices in investing the capital they have in cryptocurrencies after spaces are monopolized and manipulated by the central bank, people prefer to make their own version of the currency.
ipscanerz

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

ever possible to create new coins to pump and throw
then the coin developer is looking for big profits from an ico
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

I believe that 95% of all new coins are for the purpose of making money. To collect money from investors, to give in exchange coins that are not worth it and then forget for a year or more about all around, and then after a while to remember that can still earn this coin and throw it on the stock exchange and still there propampim coin, and then sell it there .... and earn more on this.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

The growing development of cryptocurrency in the world becomes a very positive thing in this digital era where the use of blockchain-based technology becomes real. However, in my mind, being questionable is actually the reason that many people make and create a new crypto currency?
The reason why people create a a currency is for their business to develop or develop a new business in this crypto world. Crypto currency is growing every year so we will expect a very large audience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: