Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8250 times)
minhlatkhu21

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:49:15 AM

I often do projects introduced by my friends. I also do not know how to choose the potential projects. So I also hope to be guided on this issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:56:36 AM

You need to cut, let go when the ICO doesnt go well as expected, or sometimes the term changed which doesnt favor the investors. Selecting a good iconis tricky, firstly the pool should be profitable and well stick to a good manager, I would always stick close with the ICO progress on the project I joined, 90% that a failed ico wouldnt get you any tokens or simply doesnt retain any expected value

klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:03:23 AM

That's the ugly side of cryptocurrency bounty campaigns.  I've had my shares of non paid bounty campaigns and have also lost some money investing in the scam projects.  Just learn from it and move on, there's really nothing you can do about it. 
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:28:27 AM

personally, I think I should be prepared for this. Do not be angry. So, the next time invest in something more reliable. Cryptocurrency cannot guarantee full luck and success and because not everyone is here but my advice if you want to join the bounty, you must examine the reward manager properly. You should read the Bitcointalk texts about the reward manager. And especially if you sign up for a signature campaign, you're obliged to research it.

dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

I'm sorry for your loss but don't be discouraged. That is why it is so important to research and check the campaign first before participating. I have the same experience with you before and I know how that feels but instead of feeling down I learned from those mistake and became more cautious when picking bounty campaigns to join.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

i can understand that well. the first bounty i participated in was also just a scam. i was also annoyed about the wasted time. i advise you, keep going, like me. i do not give up either.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

In my opinion, to identify how potential a project is. The answer is quite difficult, especially for newbie who are not really sharp on getting information from market. So, i think the word " Wasted" you use is not quite positive. Because you got experience after each time.
In my conclusion, after any failures, don't give up. 
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:47:15 AM

I also wasted my bounty campaign on that platform i have joined one of its campaign ECB that's a scam ICO. Its tough now to discover a respectable ICO which could reward you an amazing amount for our paintings. Its hard to find a good and reliable ICO a good way to succeed and its tough for ICO now to attain smooth cap
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:55:17 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

I have experienced the same before and it really discouraged me to  join bounties for a while. Because of that mistake, I made a  research with all the bounty managers and see if they have a good reputation on handling bounties that became a success. So I have now a list of bounty managers that has the highest chance of paying after I worked for them.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:56:08 AM

I had similar issues with gift coin, Repux and Joytoken.
This projects either fail to reach the soft cap, meaning it will eventually end for any reason whatever.
The rate at which bounty hunters gets cheated on this cryptocurrency space is alarming and i believe there should be a way or measures put in place you guide the Interest of bounty hunters.
Amazix bounties do a very good job with bounty and community management and always do their best to fulfill the terms of the bounty program  

benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:00:38 AM

Well thats the other side of joining bounty campaigns. You exert effort and time in something you don't really sure whether it will pay you or not. Its normal to feel depressed but you must not stop joining campaigns until you reach your goal. Its a learning experience for you. You should choose the right bounty next time very carefully.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:07:30 AM

Bountyhive is a good bounty listing platform but you should know that not every bounty campaign on bountyhive is good to join so you still need to check carefully before joining any bounty campaign like in this forum Smiley. Beside at the moment I think almost ICO projects are really hard to collect enough ETH/BTC for softcap. But don't worry so much cause there are so many bounty hunters were the same like you before Smiley. Next time, try to check project behind each bounty campaign carefully Smiley

cryptoalfs76

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:09:17 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Actualy based on thats situation,if the ICO did not success and cannot get there achieving soft caps or not reach there aims,mostly all of our works as a bounty partcipants could not been rewarded,thats why as a bounty participants its needed thats we research those we participated campaign, if its become succcessfull and marketable product in order to gain and achieve our bounty token,especially if the project could reach the soft cap.

Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 02:21:22 AM

I am also a victim of scam bounty and i feel very bad that time. Then starting that time im more carefull in picking my signature campaign then recently i got big project with high allocation for its bounty participant, ICO ended with 21m$ sold out. Waiting for distribution 😇😇

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

I also experience that almost 2 month that i work on those bounty but in the end. The bounty is a scam because the ico is also a scam.
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

if it's ico websites you are searching out i assume icobench.com could be sufficient. I typically browse potential initiatives there and try to check if there are bounties for the ones and eventually determine if i might be a part of or no longer. but beware, scores aren't sincerely that dependable, maybe incredibly but no longer one hundred%, i recommend you handiest move there to have a top level view for a sure venture.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:33:19 AM

I've experienced it several times, first when i  joined the bounty and the last its's few months ago. First time i followed bounty, i got nothing for three times. In the last few months i still get paid but the tokens only worth no more than $ 20. I can understand it because the crypto market is very sluggish in recent months. Do not feel despresi,  make it crypto only your part-time job because you can not depend your financial life to crypto, kripto is uncertain and too risky, not all will be in accordance with your expectations. The important thing is not to give up easily. Learn from your experience so that later you can choose a better project, but i think is also depends on your luck too.
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:38:05 AM

I saw this post. I feel that I found the same kind. It turned out that not only I was deceived, but also so many compatriots and I have the same energy. I think everyone hates such things very much. I feel that after experiencing this kind of thing, we Be more cautious.
fzatni

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

try to be more careful if you want to follow the campaign signature, if I prefer campaign signature that is not too long or have reached softcap, at least bounty stay 3 weeks and the participants are not too many probably 120an. if looking from bounty managers it seems anyone can engage a project scam even though it has good trust
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

People give you advice from their experience, you'll get many answer for this question. Join several bounty program and make a note to write the best ( pay ), the worst ( not pay/ scam ) and the reason. From there you can choose the right one depend your own experience. Don't trust people opinion because always change time by time but trust in you it will create powerful knowledge with bigger pay, trust me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: