Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINYE] YOUTUBE MEGA CONTEST - MTV AND TMZ COINYE TIPPING BONANZA  (Read 1627 times)
neuroMode (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:00:13 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 10:12:28 PM by neuroMode

Hey guys! Hope you are all excited to showcase Coinye in an unprecedented cryptocurrency bonanza!

Just to make sure I'm following forum rules: No Coinye will be given away in this thread. You will receive rewards through Youtube tips since this is what this contest is all about--the fact that we can give away Coinyes on Youtube!

Goal: Tip Coinye MTV and TMZ Youtube videos to get their attention that Coinye is indeed still alive and you can send/donate/tip them to anyone on Youtube! We ultimately want the masses to know about/get involved with cryptocurrencies and utilizing Coinye's popular media attention is a clearcut way to go, but it requires a little work from us. Even if you aren't a Coinye fan you can still buy a few to tip on Youtube under the principal that we are exposing cryptocurrencies to a brand new crowd = better future for all cryptocurrencies.

MTV: http://www.youtube.com/user/MTV/videos
TMZ: http://www.youtube.com/user/TMZ/videos

----

How YOU will be compensated for tipping the MTV/TMZ Youtube channels

• 2000 Coinye for every tip given to official account videos (MTV, TMZ).
  • 1000 Coinye for every tip given to any commentator under the videos.
  • 1 person can receive a maximum of 4 rewards.
  • 10000 Coinye for each person who gets a response related to Coinye from any official account (MTV/TMZ).
  • JACKPOT 100000+ Coinye if one of these sites (MTV/TMZ) will make a new article about Coinye. Reward will be shared between every person who tipped this particular site's Youtube videos.

----

How to Tip Coinye on Youtube

1) You first need to make sure your Google+ account is linked to Youtube
2) Sync your Google account by visiting http://coye.crayeo.com/status.php and receive a deposit address.
3) Send Coinye to the deposit address you receive in the email or listed on the page after you register.
4) In any Youtube reply/comment (to a video or to a comment on a video), type +Coinye Bot and select the "Coinye Bot" (it should appear as you are typing halfway through) from the popup and type in your message. The amount that you wish to tip can appear anywhere in the message but it has to follow the format: <amount> coye or <amount> coinye
5) Make sure to leave a little reminder in the comment about how they can redeem their Coinye. You can simply refer to Coinye Bot's G+ page in the comment or tell them to "click on the Coinye Bot's name in the comment to see how to get them. (Website: https://plus.google.com/u/0/110820315203668613125/about)

------

Youtube Tipping Examples:
  • +Coinye Bot nice video! 200 coye
  • Here's 200 coinye for you! +Coinye Bot
  • Let the +Coinye Bot provide you with 100 coye!
  • +Coinye Bot 50coinye Cheesy
  • +Coinye Bot 89,636,125.5296coye for you!

-----

Here is the changelog/wiki for the Youtube Bot: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinyetheCoin/comments/1w31fc/alpha_youtube_tip_bot/
Here is the Youtube Tipper bot's Google Plus Page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/110820315203668613125/about

-----

We are making this contest to spread the word that Coinye IS NOT DEAD to the Youtube masses in addition to the media (TMZ/MTV) on Youtube that have already reported on Coinye. We need to get all their attention and we need to get the masses interested in cryptocurrencies. What better way than to showcase a brand new tool that no other coin can offer!

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:06:34 PM

You can buy Coinye for DIRT CHEAP (1 satoshi) on cryptorush.in under the "KOI" trading name. You can't get any cheaper than this with a coin hinged to BTC so you are risking VERY little to have fun and TRY tipping a cryptocurrency on the Youtube platform for the first time in history.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:30:28 PM

EXHIBIT A OF WHAT LEAVING A TIP LOOKS LIKE:

ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:47:52 AM

Is there a way to tip this?

http://music.yahoo.com/news/kanye-west-rants-39-charlamagne-sway-f-k-143513057-rolling-stone.html

YC
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:05:43 AM

I wish! There might be someone who made a Youtube video about it so you can probably tip there Tongue

neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:55:37 AM

I mentioned Coinye and tipping on creative content platforms such as Youtube and SoundCloud to Adam B. Levine of Let's Talk Bitcoin, and he replied!

http://www.reddit.com/r/letstalkbitcoin/comments/1xxux5/tapping_the_youtube_market_exposing_youtubers_to/