Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel like quitting?  (Read 6116 times)
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:57:16 AM

No mate, I dont feel like quitting at all.
Maybe I am the one and step in cryptos just before the supper peak, I have not any chance to collect a proper amount.
I like this kind of bear market, everything is cheap.
because of the bear market, I can collect myself the coin with the unit count as milions which for any coin is just the dream when everything is high.
So I feel good....

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
About a month ago , I was thinking to quite but a small thinking changed my mentilty over to quite the cryptocurrency market.
In the present time I am in this field due to past motivation , when I was thinking to quit then I thought that I am in big loss then if I will guitar then what I will get , instead to quit I make myself at hodl , in this way I can not only loss but will be able to recover the amount of the money back with profit also .
And also this is not the first time when we are across the dump , this dump is a opportunity and I invested about 200$+ again and now I am at more amount hodl .
So change your mentilty with such thinking and also be postive , don't be Negative regarding this thing and Don't quit with loss .
And also you need to see that market of the cryptocurrency as well as bitcoin is constantly increasing per week which is clear indication that we can make more and more profit in the incoming time of future .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

Exactly not. I don't have any plan to quit from the crypto. Crypto has brought me many things. Yeah, I know that my earnings from crypto are still small. But, I have decided to join in crypto as well. It leads me to gain more benefits with the trusts and strategy. All negative things, issues, and risks will make me more careful in taking the decision. moreover, the price is still changing.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:32:57 AM

The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

To be honest, YES, sometimes I felt like quitting because I felt bad seeing my crypto investing going down after a very fruitful 2017. However, if I give up and quit then I will be like a newbie who keeps on bitching around because they don't know how this market works. So everyday I try to be positive that we can overcome the resistance and somewhat make gains slowly so that  at least we won't feel very sad as the day passes by. Perhaps its better to just take break rather than quit at all.

I agree with the statement above. There are really times when I do feel like quitting due to continuous price dump, scam campaigns, still unpaid bounty signature and others. But I just feel it and I would never do it for I know I will not win if I quit already.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
TakashiHernan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:40:20 AM

For me I'm doing crypto as a hobby.I have a real job.These times are not good for the crypto market.With the time i hope it will go to the moon.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

the same as you, i will also keep waiting until all the coin prices get better again.

1 know it's not easy, because i need a lot of patience.
but, as i am also a fan of crypto all that will not matter to me.

phammai524511@gmail.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:25:43 AM

The market is going up quickly and vigorously. It crushes all the skeptics before
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

For those who had shown patience is last 6 months will surely get rewarded and you already see in the last 10 days the bitcoin has now started to grow and i am pretty sure it is just the beginning...in the coming time bitcoin along with other alts will grow more
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:28:10 AM

Quitting would be a rest mistake if I should, I never think of quitting for once even as the market seems to bearish. Only a patient dog eat the fatest bone

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:32:41 AM

You should invest more when you feel like quitting which is easier said than done. But that is when you will make the most gains. Start investing small amounts when you feel like quitting and turn that into a habit!

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:40:49 AM

I will keep until the market returns to previous prices and even higher. Now, while all my coins have very much sagged, I try not to go to the stock exchange, I just rest, I spend time with my family.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

I don’t feel like quitting crypto anytime soon, I’ll keep on trusting my coins, continue on holding and sell it when the time is right. I think many people in cryptoworld have the same feeling of quitting because of the crisis we’re having in the market. But for me, I’ll continue to support crypto and wait for future developments to come.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

I think it will not happned im just starting to embrace this world of cypto and i can already say that yes its a big help for financial needs and as well it can be very big help for economy
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

quitting on what? on cryptos ? on investing or trading in cryptos ?  no i dont .  i dont feel like quitting instead i feel more excited because cryptos are so exciting .

you wont know what will happen next on their price , they can fall and rise all day but the next day they can be stable and that gives me a good feeling because i know , that sooner or later cryptos are now again ready to climb their new all time high and i think that can happen on the last quarter of this year if my predictions are not mistakin .
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

It is true that the market has been falling for a long time, but you have to know that the decline and rise in the cryptocurrency market is a very normal thing. You can’t panic because of the current downturn. You want to give up, be patient, the bull market is coming, you Will find your waiting is worth it
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

If the case is I've lost too much but the truth is I made a lot of profits because of altcoins and this is a thing that I can easily endure. I've felt a lot of frustrations sometimes but quitting does not cross in my mind because cryptocurrencies are the only way to change my life for the better and there's no option left for me.
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:00:02 AM

I don't have any problems with crypto because I realize that it is ok for market to have pauses or even dips. All of these are parts of future development.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

Do you feel quitting?

Of course no why do you quit because the market is down stay positive mindset dont rush and have faith trust in the crypto world and quitting is not the solution in any problem and quitting is not the best decision you can make but quitting is the one that you regret soon.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

If you ever feel like quitting, everyone should remember the feeling they have gotten when they have started getting interested in Cryptocurrency. We know that there might be times that we feel like quitting due to the changes happening in the Industry. We must keep striving and work hard as time goes by because it can be profitable for us in the future.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

I don't think so. It's a game and you have to play confidently. if you lose then you don't have to lose your hope. keep it up. only a loser can quit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: