Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a Muslim, and I am not a terrorist  (Read 329 times)
jiniyaakter (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

I am not saying that every Muslim is a terrorist. But every terrorist is a Muslim.“, that’s what I heard somebody saying in the media. When people say that these terrorists, especially ISIS and Taliban, are Muslims, I could also point at a donkey and say it is a horse. There is no right to call these people Muslims. If I call ISIS Muslims, it is an insult to all Muslims. If I call them non-Muslims, it is an insult to all non-Muslims. If I call them humans, it is an insult to the whole humanity. If I call them animals, I’d be insulting all animals, because even the animals will only hunt, when they need to. They are not slaughtering innocent creatures. There is not one word which I would want to use to describe ISIS and Taliban, because no word is suitable for a description without being insulted.  

Islam is not about killing innocent people in the name of religion. ISIS and Taliban are talking about the Jihad. "The fight for the religion." But what they don't understand is, that Jihad is not the fight for religion in the sense of killing non-Muslim people. Jihad is the fight with yourself. Jihad means "to strive" or "to struggle". To reach up to God, you have to find yourself. You need to find out who you are. Only then, when you found your true self, you found Islam. Islam means peace. Only then you found Peace with yourself. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

What makes Islam to be Islam? Isn't it the writings, the Koran and Hadiths? If you took the writings away, would you still have Islam?

What makes a Muslim a Muslim? Isn't a Muslim a follower of Islam, which exists according to its writings, the Koran and Hadiths?

If a Muslim doesn't follow the writings of the Koran and Hadiths, is he really a Muslim of Islam? What other kind of Muslim is there?

From http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"  (Translation is from the Noble Quran)  The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries.  In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did).  The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse).  The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation.  Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."  Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time.  From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".  This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."  The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter.  These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah.  This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

And a whole lot more. Go to the link and read the Koran and Hadiths. Then tell us if you are a Muslim of peace or a Muslim of Jihad. And if you really are a Muslim at all!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:23:19 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 10:44:17 AM by af_newbie

I am not saying that every Muslim is a terrorist. But every terrorist is a Muslim.“, that’s what I heard somebody saying in the media. When people say that these terrorists, especially ISIS and Taliban, are Muslims, I could also point at a donkey and say it is a horse. There is no right to call these people Muslims. If I call ISIS Muslims, it is an insult to all Muslims. If I call them non-Muslims, it is an insult to all non-Muslims. If I call them humans, it is an insult to the whole humanity. If I call them animals, I’d be insulting all animals, because even the animals will only hunt, when they need to. They are not slaughtering innocent creatures. There is not one word which I would want to use to describe ISIS and Taliban, because no word is suitable for a description without being insulted.  

Islam is not about killing innocent people in the name of religion. ISIS and Taliban are talking about the Jihad. "The fight for the religion." But what they don't understand is, that Jihad is not the fight for religion in the sense of killing non-Muslim people. Jihad is the fight with yourself. Jihad means "to strive" or "to struggle". To reach up to God, you have to find yourself. You need to find out who you are. Only then, when you found your true self, you found Islam. Islam means peace. Only then you found Peace with yourself.

Why do you believe the "night journey" happened?

Where do buraqs live, what animal family do they belong to?

When did Muhammad die?

When was al-Aqsa Mosque built?

Wake up, before it is too late for you.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

I am not saying that every Muslim is a terrorist. But every terrorist is a Muslim.“, that’s what I heard somebody saying in the media. When people say that these terrorists, especially ISIS and Taliban, are Muslims, I could also point at a donkey and say it is a horse. There is no right to call these people Muslims. If I call ISIS Muslims, it is an insult to all Muslims. .....

http://www.telospress.com/how-many-muslims-still-support-terrorism/

....the very disturbing fact that the “7% terrorist supporters” were exactly the number that explicitly agreed that the terror attacks of September 11 were “completely justified.” They also admitted that another 6.5% of global Muslims justified the attacks, and another 23.1% thought that they were at least somewhat “justified.”

That totals up as 36.6% of global Muslims who do not condemn the 9/11 attacks, which constitutes a milieu of hundreds of millions of people.

92% of Muslims worldwide do not want their daughter to marry a Christian, 86% believe that women must obey their husbands, 86% believe that only Islam leads to heaven, and 70% want Sharia as the law of the country. 45% support stoning as punishment for adultery, and 45% advocate the “honor killing” of a woman who has violated the “honor” code of the family. 35% are in favor of the death penalty for leaving Islam, and 32% endorse polygamy.

Guard225

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

I am not saying that every Muslim is a terrorist. But every terrorist is a Muslim.“, that’s what I heard somebody saying in the media. When people say that these terrorists, especially ISIS and Taliban, are Muslims, I could also point at a donkey and say it is a horse. There is no right to call these people Muslims. If I call ISIS Muslims, it is an insult to all Muslims. .....

http://www.telospress.com/how-many-muslims-still-support-terrorism/

....the very disturbing fact that the “7% terrorist supporters” were exactly the number that explicitly agreed that the terror attacks of September 11 were “completely justified.” They also admitted that another 6.5% of global Muslims justified the attacks, and another 23.1% thought that they were at least somewhat “justified.”

That totals up as 36.6% of global Muslims who do not condemn the 9/11 attacks, which constitutes a milieu of hundreds of millions of people.

92% of Muslims worldwide do not want their daughter to marry a Christian, 86% believe that women must obey their husbands, 86% believe that only Islam leads to heaven, and 70% want Sharia as the law of the country. 45% support stoning as punishment for adultery, and 45% advocate the “honor killing” of a woman who has violated the “honor” code of the family. 35% are in favor of the death penalty for leaving Islam, and 32% endorse polygamy.

Yet people will still claim, that Islam is compatible with western culture. The divide is enormous and should be accounted for. Islam needs a reformation, just like christianity had one.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

1.  Why you felt need of getting certificate from the forum members. 
2.  Why 99% of terrorists are Muslims.
3.  ISIS and all other terrorist groups claim to be fighting for spreading the rule of Allah.  They are killing innocent people in the name of Islam and Allah.  Despite your claim that they are not Muslims ; still the fact is that they claim themselves to be more true Muslims. 
4.  Why fatwas are issued for each minor and major issue.
5.  Why women are treated as commodity.  Their vote value being half than that of a man.
6  Why men have more rights than women.  They can marry to 4 at a time and marry to fifth; sixth and so on by divorcing and limiting the maxim number to 4.
7.  Why it is Islam which is in danger with small small criticism .

Brother there are so many questions which will be asked.  Claims will not make you peaceful religion but practical peaceful living will in return give you the opinion of peace loving religion.  Then you will not need to ask this question anywhere.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

Radical Islam is destroying the acceptance and credibility of Islam in the world. The muslim communities need to try to control radical Islam before it destroys the religion.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

Islam has nothing to do with radicalism. Those who say Allahu Akbar and kill innocents have nothing to do with Islam either, because they are not on the tight path that Islam teaches!!! I hate them as a Muslim. In Islam the one who kills one innocent person is like if he has killed the whole humanity, and the one who saves one person is like if he save the whole humanity! I am really sorry for those who get paid for making Islam seem disgusting. Whatever, nothing can change the power of this religion. The more they spend on their cruel plan, the more non-Muslims get to know about Islam which has already resulted in Islam becoming the fastest growing religion! Statistics says that by 2050 Muslim population will equal Christian population and I would love to witness it.

You do realize that Islam is a 6th century social movement consisting of political, legal and religious components.

Are you sure you understand Islam?

BTW, Muhammad died in 632, al-Aqsa Mosque was built in 705.  You do the math.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

A Muslim who is not a terrorist is one who lives in a land that is made up of only Muslims. If there are non-Muslims around who don't convert after a reasonable time, he is required to "terrorize" them to death... by the Koran and Hadiths - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm.

The only alternative is that the Muslim people are barely Muslim, and Muslim in name, only.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:28:56 AM

I believe all religions teach goodness, religion has a noble purpose. peace and love. worship is human affairs with his god.
Until this moment I think those who commit evil are those who do not know the truth about the Lord and his religion. if someone commits a crime, and he has a religious identity. then it's only an identity ...
because religion never teaches evil.

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Islam is not about killing innocent people in the name of religion. ISIS and Taliban are talking about the Jihad. "The fight for the religion." But what they don't understand is, that Jihad is not the fight for religion in the sense of killing non-Muslim people. Jihad is the fight with yourself. Jihad means "to strive" or "to struggle". To reach up to God, you have to find yourself. You need to find out who you are. Only then, when you found your true self, you found Islam. Islam means peace. Only then you found Peace with yourself. 

if you want to live calm and comfortable in atheistic societies you have to shut up, believe but not do something about it, just believe and live.

PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

Of course there are non-Muslim terrorists and I disagree with that guy you mentioned at the start, but statistically there are a lot more Muslim terrorists than non-Muslims. Islam says that you can kill non-Muslim people and Muslims have been killing them in the name of Allah for centuries. But still, of course, it doesn't mean that Muslims are terrorists and you can't hate them for that.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

I am not saying that every Muslim is a terrorist. But every terrorist is a Muslim.“, that’s what I heard somebody saying in the media. When people say that these terrorists, especially ISIS and Taliban, are Muslims, I could also point at a donkey and say it is a horse. There is no right to call these people Muslims. If I call ISIS Muslims, it is an insult to all Muslims. If I call them non-Muslims, it is an insult to all non-Muslims......
That's your problem, and not my concern.

What might be more interesting, though, is the question of how does a Muslim person, wishing to get along in Western society, comport himself?

Are there things he should say and not say? Do and not do?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:42:06 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 12:43:20 AM by BADecker

Islam is not about killing innocent people in the name of religion.

Islam is about showing that all non-Muslims are guilty. And if they won't convert to Islam within a reasonable amount of time, execute them - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg10381547#msg10381547.

It's too bad that 100% of Muslims didn't understand and do this long ago. If they had, the rest of the world would have wiped them off the face of the earth for their violence. As it is, we are stuck with a bunch of nice-seeming, peaceful-seeming, Muslims, who, themselves, don't know that they can be turned into an army of jihad on almost a moment's notice, by being shown the Islamic requirements for jihad in the above link.

Cool

Wete

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

In essence all religions teach about the love of fellow human beings. Including the Islamic religion that I believe in, Islam is taught to love each other without regard to race, ethnicity, nation or religion. Terrorists are a group of shallow, hard-line brained humans, they kill humans blindly including women and children. Terrorists are not Islam!

🔵 [ BLINKED ] 🔵 [ https://www.blinked.live ] 🔵
RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
sharif12

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

Terrorism is a reaction of anger and fear. Violence will not ultimately be defeated by more violence.And, in fact, it’s not an unreasonable thought if you’re unfamiliar with Islam. It provides an easy-to-grasp account of acts that otherwise seem inexplicable. Who knows (or can be bothered to find out) what those verses say, and how they have been interpreted? The media uses shorthand, focuses on the present and immediate past rather than the vast contemporary and historical context, and therefore nudges us towards the conclusion that there’s no relation between Muslim and terrorist.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

Islam is one of the few religions in our multi-ethnic world. There are more than a thousand nationalities on the planet and each of them has its own religion!
But only Islam-today is combined with the word terrorism! Why you ask? I will answer:
- Islam itself is an ordinary religion. People living in the world of Islam are very hot-tempered and the nature of these people is very difficult. Basically, Islam is promoted in countries where people are very poor and it is necessary to fight for life. Hence, there are several factors that give rise to terrorism and violence. Hot temper, the struggle for life, the desire of power - all this is directly related to terrorism.
The spread of radical Islam, and later terrorism has gone since the beginning of this century in 2000. Nothing serious would have happened not to get involved as always in this history of the United States and other countries, which in the dark began to support radical Islam in order to capture the middle East and become the masters in it.
Now, thanks to this, terrorism is growing and is already assuming the status of entire States. The current situation today for 18 years and there is what is now all called. All Islam is terrorism, because that's where it came from and people now do not care that there is a peaceful Islam and there is radical Islam. and because of that, they're all attributed to one bunch of people. Until terrorism is eradicated, everyone will believe that Islam is terrorism.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:53:58 PM

Islam is one of the few religions in our multi-ethnic world. There are more than a thousand nationalities on the planet and each of them has its own religion!
But only Islam-today is combined with the word terrorism! Why you ask? I will answer:
- Islam itself is an ordinary religion. People living in the world of Islam are very hot-tempered and the nature of these people is very difficult. Basically, Islam is promoted in countries where people are very poor and it is necessary to fight for life. Hence, there are several factors that give rise to terrorism and violence. Hot temper, the struggle for life, the desire of power - all this is directly related to terrorism.....

then alternately, Islam may be largely responsible for hot tempers, poverty, the struggle for life, the desire of power ...
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:14:28 AM

Not all muslims are terrorist , we just know that the terrorist group that have been doing chaos in most of the countries in the middle east and other countties in the west are so called muslims. But literally terrorist in my opinion have no religion , they just saying themselves as muslims because they have the largest religion where the terrorist group start.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

Not all Muslims are Muslim. Most of them only think they are. Why? Because to be Muslim means to convert other people and nations to Islam, or execute them if they won't convert. Most Muslims haven't read enough of the Islamic writings to know this.

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: