Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin buisiness group  (Read 371 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:16:49 PM

I am an entrepreneur that started my "career" in virtual currencies when I was very young, selling virtual gold in mmos. This led me to see the great potential that Bitcoin and other crypto coins had. I am currently working on some big projects that I think would be greatly benefited by the addition of other members of the crypto community to the team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of the next big thing reply here or shoot me a pm.
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 10:33:14 PM

I am an entrepreneur that started my "career" in virtual currencies when I was very young, selling virtual gold in mmos. This led me to see the great potential that Bitcoin and other crypto coins had. I am currently working on some big projects that I think would be greatly benefited by the addition of other members of the crypto community to the team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of the next big thing reply here or shoot me a pm.

Hello cryptopaths

What sort of things are you looking to do? Web based projects, mining projects, blogs, faucets, software?

I'm interested in working on a lot of cryptocoin stuff as well. Maybe you can share a bit more about the sort of business ventures you are looking at?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: