Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Airdrop 🔵 Oracol Xor Platform 🔵 ICO 🔵 Social Media Platform 🔵Rush!!!  (Read 454 times)
Torku

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

You need Twitter ,instagram and facebook followers contact discord @Follower:2963
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

Hello. YOur wallet doesn't work for me. I use the Linux operating system. I have one similar problem?
Everything works. Try reinstalling the wallet, it seems to me that only you have such a problem.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

Good evening guys, please tell me, does your project have preliminary agreements with the exchanges? If so, which ones?
On the official website of the project there is an information that from January 1, 2019, the token will be traded on several exchanges.
Tell me please, on which stock exchanges will the token be traded? I do not have the opportunity to go to the official site now.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

Hello. YOur wallet doesn't work for me. I use the Linux operating system. I have one similar problem?
I just tried to install the wallet and everything works for me. Perhaps you have not correctly installed the wallet, or do not use it correctly.
OracolXor (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Oracol Xor - Crypto Currency For The World

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

You want to compile it?

_________________________________________________▃▬▃▅▅████ XOR  - ORACOL -  XOR ███▅▅▃▃▬▃__________________________________________________
OracolXor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

Good evening guys, please tell me, does your project have preliminary agreements with the exchanges? If so, which ones?
On the official website of the project there is an information that from January 1, 2019, the token will be traded on several exchanges.
Tell me please, on which stock exchanges will the token be traded? I do not have the opportunity to go to the official site now.

You need to read veeery slooow the first page announcement Wink

_________________________________________________▃▬▃▅▅████ XOR  - ORACOL -  XOR ███▅▅▃▃▬▃__________________________________________________
OracolXor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

An interesting project and concept. The idea is not the latest, but there are no clear leaders in this market. I wish you be the best in this market.
It's great that you are holding an airdrop, I will definitely take part.
Good luck to you guys!

Thank you and we appreciate your insight. Indeed there are no clear leaders because no social platform combined both successfully yet ( crypto + social media in one) We have a plan laid ahead where our crypto Oracol Xor will be integrated in our social media platform. The version just released is bare bones sort of speak and we have many improvements on the way

OracolXor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:02:03 AM

🔵 🔵🔵 238 Users signed up for our platform in the last 24 hours !!! Way to go !!!🔵. Bring your friends , create groups and share photos and videos ! https://oracol.world is our new Home 🔵🔵🔵

Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

where can I see the Russian version of the ORACAL XOR project? I believe that investing in social networks is very profitable, but I can not unfortunately get acquainted with your project.

baour

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

Go ORACOL XOR ! ! !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: