Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will we reach a new all time high  (Read 2505 times)
Siegfried

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:48:41 AM

I guess the all time high price was filled at around 1240?
Anyways when do you guys think we will see a sold bitcoin for 1300?

By summer? Fall? Winter? I think we will see it in the later months of the year.
Now we will see a lot of sideways movement and nothing big really.

I think there may have been a couple sold higher on localbitcoins, but I don't know if you count that.   My honest feeling right now, is that we may not see a new ATH until some time in 2015.   We have been innundated with bad news lately, and I feel like a lot a regulations are right around the corner (which will put a temporary ceiling on the potential for appreciation).   I think partial regulation would help, but the massive regulations that the United States imposes will hurt the overall ecosystem in my opinion.   I also think that it will prevent a lot of potential start up companies from entering the market, and will also shut down a lot of companies that may not be in compliance with new regulations.

With the exception of the exchanges, the ecosystem is fundamentally strong and growing much stronger. Bitcoin's strength will soon be realized by a much wider swathe of the public, in the United States and around the world, and there is a lot of time left in 2014 for that to happen. At the current rapid rate of development (venture capital investment, number of startups, ATM deployment, merchant adoption, etc.), I would be surprised if we do not see a new ATH this year. Maybe not 10,000, but 1,200 I think is much more likely than not.
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:49:15 AM

Cheesy

when Huh holy crap I'm complete lost in a parallel dimension ...

Reading  
Quantum Experiment Shows How Time ‘Emerges’ from Entanglement
Time is an emergent phenomenon that is a side effect of quantum entanglement, say physicists. And they have the first experimental results to prove it..

https://medium.com/the-physics-arxiv-blog/d5d3dc850933

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:32:49 AM

By the end of July.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:54:40 AM

I guess the all time high price was filled at around 1240?
Anyways when do you guys think we will see a sold bitcoin for 1300?

By summer? Fall? Winter? I think we will see it in the later months of the year.
Now we will see a lot of sideways movement and nothing big really.

I think there may have been a couple sold higher on localbitcoins, but I don't know if you count that.   My honest feeling right now, is that we may not see a new ATH until some time in 2015.   We have been innundated with bad news lately, and I feel like a lot a regulations are right around the corner (which will put a temporary ceiling on the potential for appreciation).   I think partial regulation would help, but the massive regulations that the United States imposes will hurt the overall ecosystem in my opinion.   I also think that it will prevent a lot of potential start up companies from entering the market, and will also shut down a lot of companies that may not be in compliance with new regulations.

With the exception of the exchanges, the ecosystem is fundamentally strong and growing much stronger. Bitcoin's strength will soon be realized by a much wider swathe of the public, in the United States and around the world, and there is a lot of time left in 2014 for that to happen. At the current rapid rate of development (venture capital investment, number of startups, ATM deployment, merchant adoption, etc.), I would be surprised if we do not see a new ATH this year. Maybe not 10,000, but 1,200 I think is much more likely than not.

I agree with you but seeing Low 220$ on mtgox feels weird, it is so little!

I can't wait for the mtgox situation to be over once and for all

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: