Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready for bull market?  (Read 3360 times)
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
I have been buying altcoins since March 2018, and bought it for a year. And now I see that we are on the verge of a trend reversal on altcoyins. So hold! I think by the end of the year there will be a good growth at least for top altcoins.

I'm very prepared to face bullmarket, I'm sure it will come in October-December,
and prices will go to the moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
I have been buying altcoins since March 2018, and bought it for a year. And now I see that we are on the verge of a trend reversal on altcoyins. So hold! I think by the end of the year there will be a good growth at least for top altcoins.

I'm very prepared to face bullmarket, I'm sure it will come in October-December,
Perhaps today there are a lot of forecasts for the general market. He very much wants to see that it will be realistic forecasts, and not following the example of those that sounded from the beginning of 2018. Then all the forecasts turned out to be false.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

of course i'm ready. i've been ready since july 2018 and wait for it every day. for all i care it can start next week. so slowly it will be time for crypto to rise again  Grin
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:11:09 PM
Merited by elcezireex (2)

We always wait the bull market. We saw many decreasing and I guess this decreasing will lasts for 2-3 months certainly. Im ready for this bull market since born. Cryptocurrency has a cycle that is Continuous. We will see the greens for all cryptocurrency but altcoin will be late. We should stay on Bitcoin ethereum and ripple now. I guess February will be a rising month.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

We always wait the bull market. We saw many decreasing and I guess this decreasing will lasts for 2-3 months certainly. Im ready for this bull market since born. Cryptocurrency has a cycle that is Continuous. We will see the greens for all cryptocurrency but altcoin will be late. We should stay on Bitcoin ethereum and ripple now. I guess February will be a rising month.
why it is bad enough there is a lot of information that already in December 2018 you can see a very active growth of the crypto-currency market. At the same time, 30% of all crypto currency will have an explosive rise.
extremegym

Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

Yes definitely, I'm ready for the bull market. In my bag, only altcoins. all my preparations, okay, but the bull is not ready to come yet.

imo everyone's ready. it's been so long from the ath's that we're really hungry for it.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

Signs of a bull market are showing positive signs recently. Last week, XRP had a crazy week with an increase of more than 103%, maybe it was a trap or ETH for today. It is still too early to confirm the trend of growth but if the SEC is making strong moves to deter the progress and weaken the bear. Increased levels will naturally return.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

Unfortunately I don't think that we will see bull market in the nearest future. Because I expect that Bitcoin price will continue to fall and it will drop under $2000. Also I think the whole market will fallow Bitcoin as usual and will go down until the middle of the next year.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

Signs of a bull market are showing positive signs recently. Last week, XRP had a crazy week with an increase of more than 103%, maybe it was a trap or ETH for today. It is still too early to confirm the trend of growth but if the SEC is making strong moves to deter the progress and weaken the bear. Increased levels will naturally return.
The fact is that the capitalization last week has risen higher than the one of the efirium. Although then again sank to third place.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

I'm ready. I'm not sure if the bull market will happen this year, but I'm still trying to be prepared for it.

unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

The bottomline here is if there would still be an increase or recovery this year? We are already on the last quarter of this yearw where increase was expected to happen but still, market is on red. People are losing hope on such probability because downtrend is still dominant and they are losing more profit as time passes by.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

I'm ready. I'm not sure if the bull market will happen this year, but I'm still trying to be prepared for it.
Many of us are ready with the bull market to start but the most questions by many when it will happen. Well, no one for sure when the bull market will starts after all of down trend I can see we will experience again soon for the market to jump it’s price.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

There are a lot of people waiting and hoping that at the end of 2018 the market will quickly recover back to the exchange rate because so many investors have invested in the cryptocurrency market as the exchange rate drops rapidly. At the beginning of 2018, they are looking forward to the bull run of cryptocurrency market every day.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

My point is very similar to yours. Bitcoin has remained at $ 6k5 for a month and that's one of the good signs that it's bottoming out and can not go down. This is a good time to buy and hold in the next 2 years.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
extremegym

Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

My point is very similar to yours. Bitcoin has remained at $ 6k5 for a month and that's one of the good signs that it's bottoming out and can not go down. This is a good time to buy and hold in the next 2 years.

maybe there is no need to wait the whole 2 years and green bulls are gonna come earlier.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

I missed for the growth altcoins. I've never wanted a cryptocurrencys to grow so much.) I do not expect high hopes for explosive growth, but I expect a good result on top coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

There are a lot of people waiting and hoping that at the end of 2018 the market will quickly recover back to the exchange rate because so many investors have invested in the cryptocurrency market as the exchange rate drops rapidly. At the beginning of 2018, they are looking forward to the bull run of cryptocurrency market every day.
All Holders and investors who have survived in this meat grinder are waiting for him. I think that everyone has already starved to death. There remained only the most patient with steel balls. The market was killed, he is almost dead. Now I understand that they will not just let them make money to ordinary people like it used to be. Manipulators here are the main ones.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:38:10 AM

I think as soon as I see the overcoming of the bitcoin price in 7k then I will start to invest massively in the best and stable coins. Especially the list for myself, I already made up, it's up to the bulls to come.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

It seems everything has been trading sideways for weeks.
Some say there will be a mini bull run coming i really cant wait.
I have some descent coins on my folio
Unfortunately i run out of extra to buy  some good ones as well

lusiaga

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

we must be prepared in any condition,
not only when the market is up but when the trend is down.
so we can anticipate it and don't have to suffer losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: