Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offer for two Chinese bitcoin business plans / analyses  (Read 1602 times)
bitcoinBull (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 08:14:54 PM

Chinese students of Nefario,

I am going to buy two separate Chinese business ideas for bitcoin.  Many English speakers buy business plans, but fewer make money selling them.  You may have seen the "work from from home" online ads - these are all companies selling business plans (and usually not worth paying for).

I will pay 3 BTC for each.  One person can earn both or they can be earned by two separate persons, whoever presents me the better of each.

Here's what I am looking for:

Plan #1) A bitcoin business plan for the Chinese domestic market.

For plan #1 I'm looking for the best use of bitcoin for Chinese people.  It is said that China is predominantly a "cash culture" as opposed to the plastic / credit culture of the U.S.  But how do the Chinese make online micropayments (small payments under $1 USD)?  Alipay or something else?  What do they buy with Alipay?  What service could an entrepreneur start and accept payments using bitcoin, that Chinese consumers would prefer to use over the competition accepting Alipay?

Plan #2) A renminbi-to-bitcoin exchange method for the Chinese consumer.

For this plan you must first familiarize yourself with the current methods of exchange in the Asian market.  Then you must present a better exchange method and argue why it is better and why it would work.

Neither of these questions are easy to answer.  The winners will be the most convincing and the more creative.  Your submissions should be less than 250 words (one page) and you should post them here.

Votes from other bitcoin forum members will be taken into account but the final decision will be mine.

I'll make an initial decision after one week (on Sunday, March 27).  At that time I may ask some more questions if none presented are convincing, or I may decide that none of the plans presented are coherent.  In the case that none of the plans are coherent, I reserve the right to withdraw my offer.

Good luck and don't work too hard (a good plan for the huge Chinese market would be worth far more than 3BTC).

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 19, 2011, 09:31:34 PM

I am more convinced by execution of business models rather than a fancy plan about a potentially realistic business model.

bitcoinBull (OP)
Legendary

rippleFanatic

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 01:05:32 AM

kiba:  Who isn't?  of course the execution is harder than the idea / plan.

If a mod wants to move this to the Projects forum, please do.

kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 01:08:51 AM

kiba:  Who isn't?  of course the execution is harder than the idea / plan.

If a mod wants to move this to the Projects forum, please do.

I tend to  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes at business plans.

bitcoinBull (OP)
Legendary

rippleFanatic

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 01:29:35 AM

Kiba, you can  Roll Eyes silently.

0 BTC.

Anonymous

March 20, 2011, 02:02:38 AM

I like the aim of this thread.  Smiley

I think there is massive potential if bitcoin can become established in the chinese market.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 03:11:39 AM

I am more convinced by execution of business models rather than a fancy plan about a potentially realistic business model.
Surely you don't expect the students to write and execute on a plan for 3 btc?

This is a good btc-earning opportunity for these students.  I'm trying to think of some myself but am having a hard time, er, executing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: