Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:06:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Updated) Some Good Bitcoin Domains  (Read 1156 times)
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 05:50:44 PM

So.  Did you do it?

C'mon man... That kind of talk is way out of line for a public forum. Put yourself in his shoes.

No worries, danieldaniel is just messing around...we go way back to the 2011 days lol.

Bitcoinvodka.com... priceless.

Actually working on a project with that.

We're gearing up to ship NEFT Vodka to a few US States from SatoshiSpirits.com and BitcoinVodka.com

NEW DOMAINS ADDED:

bitcoinlegion.com
politicalbitcoin.com
bitcointabloid.com
thinkbitcoin.org
bitcoinbureau.org

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
123i8

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:03:01 AM

This is a horrible scam, if you cant already tell by now   -.-    i work as a web admin a I.T guy  So lets see he registered his credit card to buy the urls.

if you want to restore your password you need the original last 4 digits of the credit card on the day of your 1st registered the URL
User beware he can just call up the Server Host and say he wants to recover/reset his password with the last 4 digits of the credit card and the last name of the account.

this is a common scam, do not be TRICKED.

what a dumbass
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 03:28:18 AM

This is a horrible scam, if you cant already tell by now   -.-    i work as a web admin a I.T guy  So lets see he registered his credit card to buy the urls.

if you want to restore your password you need the original last 4 digits of the credit card on the day of your 1st registered the URL
User beware he can just call up the Server Host and say he wants to recover/reset his password with the last 4 digits of the credit card and the last name of the account.

what a dumbass

lol

'nuff said

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

DynamicDK

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:01:56 AM

what a dumbass

What?  I have no idea what you are saying, other than "scam", and then a bunch of things that make no sense.  It is quite easy to sell a domain in a way that is not reversible.

http://coinbrief.net/
Digital Currency news, mining calculators, forums, and more
BTC:  1Bz95D1Jm4qmm2fTWtK3fF35FnfX4NKiyt
123i8

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:45:48 PM

yeah who threatens to blow up presidential candidate Mitt Romney family and house with bitcoin? and suddenly offers to purchase his bitcoin the next day?

the following week who goes to Newark JFK Airport to go Afghanistan? thx god the NSA officials arrested you before you got on the plane. Your terrorist days are over. and what kind of idiot gets arrest from feds, fbi, and nsa officals in JFK airport with that kind of last name.

terrorist who crashed 9/11 used the JFK Airport to steal 3 airplanes  didn't your learn your lesson you JIhadist?
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 04:23:55 PM

yeah who threatens to blow up presidential candidate Mitt Romney family and house with bitcoin? and suddenly offers to purchase his bitcoin the next day?

the following week who goes to Newark JFK Airport to go Afghanistan? thx god the NSA officials arrested you before you got on the plane. Your terrorist days are over. and what kind of idiot gets arrest from feds, fbi, and nsa officals in JFK airport with that kind of last name.

terrorist who crashed 9/11 used the JFK Airport to steal 3 airplanes  didn't your learn your lesson you JIhadist?

lol I love it!!!

danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:46:14 AM

So.  Did you do it?

C'mon man... That kind of talk is way out of line for a public forum. Put yourself in his shoes.

No worries, danieldaniel is just messing around...we go way back to the 2011 days lol.

[...]
Shit, I've been here since 2011?  What have I been doing with my life?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: