Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpaid Bounty Effort  (Read 764 times)
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:57:25 AM

Is this really reliable information? really ImpressioLTD it a scam? if I'm really surprised, when Needmoney's classmate can scam the project I'm really disappointed with this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
togamamora (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

Is this really reliable information? really ImpressioLTD it a scam? if I'm really surprised, when Needmoney's classmate can scam the project I'm really disappointed with this

yes it is.  the website is now empty, the telegram chat has been taken over by i don't know what.  a lot of investors got pissed off and this is actually giving a bad image of blockchain industry to the public.  it is sad that people are using ICO as a way to scam.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

If impressio really a scam project so what will happen with you? Did you invest your money? Did you participated on their bounty? Did you lose any from them? NONE!. So stop acts like a victim and read before you ask something.

Who is needmoney's classmate?
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

I shall admit that more and more ICOs nowadays are cancelling their projects, or doesn't reach their softcap. But yeah we cannot blame them for not paying if they haven't got money for development. But scam projects really make me angry
People need to recognize what they are getting into, this is not different than startups, you can work there and receive some stocks of the company and if it is successful you could become a millionaire but if it fails you lose all your time and effort and the same happens here with icos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: