Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2019, 07:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty campaign can help ico is successful?  (Read 1221 times)
Sovaivncb1996

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

The bonus is a pretty good advertising and marketing campaign. A good bonus campaign will help you sell your brand quickly and softly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Liquidathor22

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

I do not think that the bounty is a very good marketing solution. Bounty hunters do not fulfill the conditions very well, and their folowers and friends are mostly fakes. It seems to me that it's cheaper for project developers to give marketing to professionals. If you want to promote a project in Reddit, then use the service upvotes.io

Even if you can say that there are bounty hunters who are not doing their work properly, there are still who are doing what should be done and even if only half maybe are taking the effort to promote the project, it can still reach so many people and if every one of them can convince an investor then it would already be a big thing for the project and a chance for it to be successful. Besides that, ICOs wouldn't use bounty for promotion then if it is not effective.
But those who dishonestly perform tasks select rewards from the guys who do the work properly. Hard-working bounty hunters will not work for a 5-10$. But that is what social bounties bring now. This is a small amount for everyone, but huge for developers. I think this type of promotion will disappear soon.  Services of upvotes in Reddit, facebook hight-quality posts, posts in Twitter will be popular.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

we know all ico need a good marketing strategy to achieve the target sofcap and hardcap, and whether the bounty campaign is one of the strategy marketing solutions for ICO?

The bounty event is definitely a great help for ICO. When a new project wants to be released for everyone to know about it, then it needs bounty hunters to advertise their projects, if they take this promotion task. If the number of bounty hunters is enough, then the promotion of this advertisement will be very fast, so the bounty activity can help ICO.

johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

Trade at Sparrow | Leading Options Trading Platfor

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

the bounty helped ico succeed and made a large community, because they held ICO tokens. the negative impact may be that the bounty hunter can reduce the price of the token. usually if the token is distributed to the hunter then the price will continue to fall very deep.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● ANN Thread    ● Bounty    ● Facebook    ● Twitter    ● Telegram    ● Medium
primarydumz

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

Yes, a lot. Bounty campaign is a main reason why ICO became successful. Bounty hunters are those people who advertising the project from every aspect of social media. Its help a lot for all ICO to gather investors.

▰✔ https://www.esportsecosystem.com/ ✔▰ eSPORTS  - ECOSYSTEM "Empowering Gamers!"  ♞❉ http://www.t.me/esportsecosystem ❉♞
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

the answer is yes and no. All depends on the concept, management and team of the ICO itself. But if asked if the bounty is important for the success of the ICO? the answer is yes. Indirectly a bounty will form a community, and also test how serious the ICO team is in managing and sorting out partners in carrying out their projects. I am sometimes annoyed because there are ICOs that do not provide bounties, but the ICO remains successful. Maybe the team already has a strong foundation. You know, for example like a telegram holding an ICO, without a bounty even though I'm sure it will be successful.
futureofeth

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

Recently we have seen an article that bounty campaign is very helpful for an ICO project because most of the investors will get awareness about their ICO, now a days most of the investors are looking for most potential project because many scam projects are also launching the bounty campaigns.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Only if the users are doing the work properly and the manager is checking it and making the users work according to the needs.
Secondly, It also depends on the ICO. Like how the idea is, the team, potential etc
mshiwank

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Bounty campaigns are good for building social impact of an ICO, and getting small investors but if the works are done properly and there is proper bounty management.
frankerstein

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

I do not think that the bounty is a very good marketing solution. Bounty hunters do not fulfill the conditions very well, and their folowers and friends are mostly fakes. It seems to me that it's cheaper for project developers to give marketing to professionals. If you want to promote a project in Reddit, then use the service upvotes.io
I would rather disagree to you, if you are launching an ICO and you have in house marketing team with good knowledge of bounty and airdrop then bounty is the cheapest method of getting engagements on your social channels.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

Most projects use the social network to promote the idea of ​​their project, and since the campaign participants for generosity are more and more, I think it helps in terms of project promotion. Some companies do not use bounty programs at all, because they are confident of success, but very few

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

Although I don't know how much the bounty task can play for the ICO project, at least the bounty mission can help the ICO achieve the desired publicity effect!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

we know all ico need a good marketing strategy to achieve the target sofcap and hardcap, and whether the bounty campaign is one of the strategy marketing solutions for ICO?

Right, bounty campaigns on social network such as facebook, twitter,... are part of a project's marketing campaign ... and help their projects reach out to people using social networks.

rijaljun

Activity: 672
Merit: 260

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

For me, yes it is. But, Bounty campaign is just one of marketing efforts to spread awareness among the community. In my opinion, the best marketing to gain investors is done by team itself, through crypto events or conferences.

___
                         ____¦¦¦¦¦
                     ¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦_             _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦_        _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
      ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦_    _¦¦¦¦¦¦¯  ¦¦
        ¯¦¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦¦¦¦¦¯     ¯
          ¯¦¯_¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
          __¦¦¦¦¦¯__
        _¦¦¦¦¦¦¯_¦¦¦¦_
      _¦¦¦¦¦¦¯  ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦_
   __¦¦¦¦¦¯       ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯           ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯               ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦_
.stableDEX.? ? ?
? ? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ? ?
_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¯              ¯¦¦
¦¦                ¦¦
¦¦                ¦¦
¦¦    ________    ¦¦
¦¦    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯    ¦¦
¦¦   __________   ¦¦
¦¦   ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯   ¦¦
¦¦                ¦¦
¦¦                ¦¦
¦¦                ¦¦
¦¦_              _¦¦
¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
WP
¯ ¯¯¯
¦
¦
¦
¦
Leo

Activity: 292

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

Yes bounty campaign can help ico to be successful because they will help to promote the project to an unimaginable feats,  but I think bounty participants ought to be paid directly in Eth so as to avoid dumping of such project token after listing on an exchange

nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

Bounty campaign is not only help ICOs succeed in deed, but also promise with a high  allocation to the project.
Yoo

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

Yeah. . I think the ICO program provides a bounty campaign, so that the bounty campaign can help with the marketing of the ICO program.
And in my opinion, the bounty campaign is very helpful for the ICO program to achieve the softcap and hardcap targets. But the success of the ICO is not just from the bounty program, the team's hard work also greatly affected the success of the ICO program.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Arkham Knight

Activity: 518

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:29:09 AM

Not really successful but it also helps to add a certain numbers of investors in the ICO. The bounty campaign's purpose is to spread the word and it is up to the project if it is really exciting that will invite a lot of huge investors. The success still depends on the ICO's idea, team and experience.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
[/center
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

bounty can help to make the project recognizable, but it does not affect the project itself, very often a good project does not need a bounty program
fimtuao

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

Because cryptocurrency ads are rarely promoted, bounty missions and airdrops have become an important way to promote ICO projects! I think these tasks are very helpful for the promotion of the product!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.